Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. Fans vote for or against VAR

VAR

Read 233394 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Re: VAR
      Reply #1058: Dec 22, 2020 04:02:08 pm

Ha ha

Keith I have done the same search as you did on google and I get -6 on top of the page.   But under one of the heading when you carry on scrolling on the page another set of results show.     Yes it states (which team benefited the most, but it states the most overturn decisions in the heading when showing the results.   Keith You've either got that from the Cafe or really hunted for that.   Not just a quick google search.     With Olie at the wheel it is making you crazy.   I think Keith smells a title challenge and that is the devil in his belly.
      Genuine mistake kk and i have apoloised so not more i can do. embarrssing mistake from not looking into it properly  :f_doh: Nothing to do with cafe its just the usual bullshit that's sometimes written.. anyway we move on  ;D

Don't want to de-rail the thread more than i already have so just a quick reply to your last paragraph. Already stated i honestly don't believe we can give you a fight so no plan. no game, no hidden motives, simply my opinion but boy i hope many of you come back and say i was wrong.  ;D

Merry Christmas.
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #1059: Dec 22, 2020 05:31:47 pm
      Genuine mistake kk and i have apoloised so not more i can do. embarrssing mistake from not looking into it properly  :f_doh: Nothing to do with cafe its just the usual bullshit that's sometimes written.. anyway we move on  ;D

Don't want to de-rail the thread more than i already have so just a quick reply to your last paragraph. Already stated i honestly don't believe we can give you a fight so no plan. no game, no hidden motives, simply my opinion but boy i hope many of you come back and say i was wrong.  ;D

Merry Christmas.

Just a bit of banter mate.  A lot of posters on here can learn a lot from your posts!  Merry Christamas.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1060: Dec 22, 2020 06:42:28 pm
      Just a bit of banter mate.  A lot of posters on here can learn a lot from your posts!  Merry Christamas.

Very kind of you to say and much appreciate.  :)
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1061: Dec 22, 2020 07:49:30 pm
      Very kind of you to say and much appreciate.  :)

Yea Merry Christmas you bloody Manc
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1062: Dec 22, 2020 08:18:34 pm
      Yea Merry Christmas you bloody Manc

;D Thank you Dadorious.   Not only do I wish you a Happy Christmas but hopefully a better New Year than 2020. Pretty sure I can speak for most and say will be glad to see the back of it.  :D
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1063: Dec 23, 2020 12:22:47 am

Merry Christmas.

Dumb c**t!  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1064: Dec 23, 2020 06:03:15 pm
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #1065: Dec 26, 2020 05:04:11 pm
      Looks like the shitty usage of VAR was at it again today. Was Walcott’s goal rightfully disallowed or was it yet another bullshit call?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1066: Dec 27, 2020 09:12:18 pm
      Why didn't we see a replay of the handball in our box, very early on in the game? Within 1 second, the commentator says VAR have had a look at it and have waved it away but we never saw it!!!

How does that guy who scored for them, have his hands all round Fab's neck, pushing him down and scoring and it doesn't go to VAR?

What the actual F**k?

Martin Atkinson VAR Ref...what a joke!! Cheating cu*ts!!!

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1068: Jan 27, 2021 08:48:21 pm
      VAR just went against us there. Who says we get all the decisions  :D
      Klopps Snood
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,631 posts | 1558 
      • CHAMPI9NS
      Reply #1069: Jan 27, 2021 09:32:57 pm

Well there's a first for everything I suppose !!
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,111 posts | 441 
      Reply #1070: Jan 27, 2021 10:58:25 pm

Knowing them incompetent cu*ts they probably forgot it was you lot!  :lmao:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1071: Jan 28, 2021 06:03:27 am

:lmao:
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1072: Jan 30, 2021 07:23:39 pm

Can't make it obvious now can they?
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1073: Jan 30, 2021 10:52:54 pm
      Can't make it obvious now can they?

A bit like Villa today  ;D When does it all stop.  :f_doh:
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1074: Feb 02, 2021 09:32:19 pm
      Well that one was clear and obvious wasn't it.  :f_whistle:
      higgy_sham
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,264 posts | 796 
      Reply #1075: Feb 03, 2021 06:53:37 am
      Martial's first hit his arm. No?

And that was a dive from him too.

Not that it mattered in the grand scheme of things but thought they were shocking calls.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1076: Feb 03, 2021 08:27:05 am
      Martial's first hit his arm. No?

And that was a dive from him too.

Not that it mattered in the grand scheme of things but thought they were shocking calls.

No it didn't hit his arm but their was contact. However, not enough contact for him to go down like a ton of spuds. Unfortunately it's pretty standard now under the new VAR rules and Martial made the most of it like so many players do.

Didn't you know it wasn't a contact sport game, or at least that's what VAR says.  :lmao:  :f_doh:

I'm was one of the ones that voted for it at the beginning, sadly I now prefer going back to the old way... Dinosaur
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #1077: Feb 11, 2021 11:58:56 pm
      The Bristol City manager is crying about VAR, because one of his defenders tried his best  Henchoz impression to try and keep them in the cup at Sheffield United. VAR caught him out, so the ref could give a penalty, red card, and the only goal to settle the tie.

Rather than accept the decision as clearcut, he moaned that it wouldn't happen at his club's ground. Clearly he would rather face Sheffield United again next year in their second rate league where refs make wrong guesses every week. Because if you want to play with the big teams, then you accept that big decisions are correct and blatant cheating at our level is neither advocated nor tolerated.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1078: Feb 12, 2021 09:06:31 am
      The Bristol City manager is crying about VAR, because one of his defenders tried his best  Henchoz impression to try and keep them in the cup at Sheffield United. VAR caught him out, so the ref could give a penalty, red card, and the only goal to settle the tie.

Rather than accept the decision as clearcut, he moaned that it wouldn't happen at his club's ground. Clearly he would rather face Sheffield United again next year in their second rate league where refs make wrong guesses every week. Because if you want to play with the big teams, then you accept that big decisions are correct and blatant cheating at our level is neither advocated nor tolerated.

Cheating has now gone to another level with VAR. Players across the whole of the Premier league are diving or leaving a leg out just so they  fall with the minimum of touch.

There's more dives in one match now than their was in one episode of Voyage to the bottom of the sea.   :lmao:
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #1079: Feb 12, 2021 11:23:26 am
      Cheating has now gone to another level with VAR. Players across the whole of the Premier league are diving or leaving a leg out just so they  fall with the minimum of touch.

There's more dives in one match now than their was in one episode of Voyage to the bottom of the sea.   :lmao:

The idea that VAR is a moral weapon against cheating is hilarious. Pausing the game for five minutes to check if somebody's shoulder is offside isn't wiping out cheating, it's the football equivalent of a police officer claiming to be "keeping the streets safe" because he's just frisked up some 17 year old and confiscated £5 worth of weed
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1080: Feb 12, 2021 11:43:19 am
      The idea that VAR is a moral weapon against cheating is hilarious. Pausing the game for five minutes to check if somebody's shoulder is offside isn't wiping out cheating, it's the football equivalent of a police officer claiming to be "keeping the streets safe" because he's just frisked up some 17 year old and confiscated £5 worth of weed

Shoulder?? Thought it was more like a hair on ones cheek than shoulder.  ;D
      Though Aussie red  was was older than 17.  :lmao:

Quick Reply