Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Palace [Premier League] Sat 19th Jan @ 3:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of January and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W10 D3 L9

Rumoured LFC Season 18/19 Kits

Read 12499 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,589 posts | 1863 
      Re: Rumoured LFC Season 18/19 Kits
      Reply #180: Dec 14, 2018 03:33:29 pm
      Sleep with one eye open fella - they’ll be putting a chip in your arm!

Funny you should say that.
      My youngest lad is a computer whizz of some sort (he's explained it to me but it just goes over my head, networking something I think) and he talks about these chips all the time, says they're the coming thing and he can't wait to have one.
      Told him he'll be banned from the house  :laugh:
      He's handy for acestream though.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,804 posts | 2270 
      Reply #181: Dec 14, 2018 04:20:04 pm
      I really like it, but I have to depend on someone buying it for me because I don't have a paypal account and refuse to use my cards online.

Yes, I know it's a daft attitude, and yes I get the piss ripped out of me all the time by my mrs and my lads.
      They're talking about an embargo now, to force me into using cards online, but f**k 'em, I'll just go down the shops   :laugh:

Ditto...I prefer getting out and about when shopping,I pretty much biased on the subject being a retailer &  I don’t even do online banking for personal or business....f**k that..
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,589 posts | 1863 
      Reply #182: Dec 14, 2018 06:02:01 pm
      Ditto...I prefer getting out and about when shopping,I pretty much biased on the subject being a retailer &  I don’t even do online banking for personal or business....f**k that..

The way I see it, it's like having an e-reader but preferring real books.

Yes, the e-reader is convenient, but you can't beat a real book.
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,282 posts | 1194 
      Reply #183: Dec 15, 2018 04:35:34 pm
      Wouldn't mind an Alisson jumper. Especially if we win league.
      Robby The Z
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,967 posts | 563 
      Reply #184: Dec 15, 2018 04:56:19 pm

Agree about the banking, but after my experience getting out and about this morning, I find a lot of good in the Amazon way. The traffic, the commotion, rudeness, out-of-control kids running amok, etc. make me just want to shout out "Jesus was born in THE SPRING!!! Everybody go home now so I can shop in peace.  :)

Quick Reply