Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v West Ham?

Loris Karius
      3 (3.4%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      29 (33%)
      James Milner
      26 (29.5%)
      Emre Can
      3 (3.4%)
      Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
      16 (18.2%)
      Sadio Mane
      1 (1.1%)
      Mohammed Salah
      2 (2.3%)
      Roberto Firmino
      8 (9.1%)
      Alberto Moreno
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Dominic Solanke
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Voting closed: Feb 28, 2018 04:51:39 pm

Liverpool 4-1 West Ham United: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 16167 times
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Re: Liverpool 4-1 West Ham United: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #207: Feb 24, 2018 06:44:56 pm
      Get the f**k in. Milner MOTM by a mile. Great stuff lads.

He was awesome, yes. But there were many strong performances today.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #208: Feb 24, 2018 06:52:36 pm

How or why did you find this,and then why post it,i just don't see the point of seeking out sh*te on twitter,it's full of dodgy russian,nazis and just generaly the scum of humankind...no offence to those on twitter like!Jesus i need a f**king beer,  :ernaehrung004:   :kop5cf8koxp6: i'm outta here. :throw:

Calm the f**k down - if you get all hurt and sensitive instead of getting a kick out of Mancs getting uppity at our form and our supporters then you're in the wrong place pal! And pick that computer up!
      « Last Edit: Feb 24, 2018 06:58:28 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #209: Feb 24, 2018 06:53:44 pm
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #210: Feb 24, 2018 06:53:52 pm
      Strong performance against a team, as some have noted, that wasn't awful Ox, Robbo, Milner and Bobby were the standouts for me. Emre was good too and soldiered on after an injury (as did Milner). His giveaway led to their goal, but there are no negatives after such a good outing from the team.

I think a draw tomorrow is the best result for us, even though we all love to see United lose. How about we all make sure they lose on March 10, instead?  :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #211: Feb 24, 2018 06:57:24 pm
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #212: Feb 24, 2018 06:58:00 pm
      Strong performance against a team, as some have noted, that wasn't awful Ox, Robbo, Milner and Bobby were the standouts for me. Emre was good too and soldiered on after an injury (as did Milner). His giveaway led to their goal, but there are no negatives after such a good outing from the team.

I think a draw tomorrow is the best result for us, even though we all love to see United lose. How about we all make sure they lose on March 10, instead?  :)

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Nice to see a shout out for Chamberlain. His presence and him being an option in midfield is one of the reasons why I don't think we're missing Coutinho as much as we thought we would. Bar a couple of performances he's had a decent debut season for us so far.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #213: Feb 24, 2018 06:58:22 pm
      Great win. We can all sit back and relax tomorrow watching Mourinho and Conte bi*ch fighting.

Would love to see Conte go at Maureen. I know who my money would be on...
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #214: Feb 24, 2018 06:58:29 pm

Remember singing stood on the Kop that a few years back when he was the mancs manager, was in stitches at the time :D
      Scottbot

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Reply #215: Feb 24, 2018 06:59:16 pm
      Really important win today, there have been a few occasions this season where we haven't quite delivered at home and slipped up when the opportunity presented itself but thankfully not today. Encouraging that we are seeing others step up with good performances such as Milner, Robertson and Karius. Really solid all over the park. Cracking win and we're a step closer to securing that all important top four finish albeit we still have two massive away games at the bridge and toilet to negotiate along the way.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #216: Feb 24, 2018 07:06:48 pm
      Top performance from all involved. Could have easily doubled our score with some absolute sitters missed.

Good to see as we are getting to the business end of the season.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #217: Feb 24, 2018 07:36:27 pm
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #218: Feb 24, 2018 07:42:47 pm
      I clicked the link to find out he is a Uniturd fan. Probably sour grapes after dropping to third in the table.
      "But we have a game in hand" he said in another post.... you would expect they have to play West Brom the way the go on, he'll be dissapointed when he remembers their game in hand is against Chelsea.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #219: Feb 24, 2018 10:51:26 pm
      Excellent result,i voted Robertson m.o.m. he impresses me more every time he puts on our RED SHIRT.I think the Hammers were lucky they only had 4 put in their net,it could of so easy been 7 or 8.
      RomaN
      • Forum Barry Venison

• 158 posts | 38 
      Reply #220: Feb 24, 2018 11:16:00 pm
      Awesome result by the lads today.

Hard to pick MOTM between Ox, Robbo and Milner but Alex just about edges it for me.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #221: Feb 25, 2018 12:01:26 am
      Nice to see a shout out for Chamberlain. His presence and him being an option in midfield is one of the reasons why I don't think we're missing Coutinho as much as we thought we would. Bar a couple of performances he's had a decent debut season for us so far.

I thought Man City home and today were his best outings for us, and it will be key to have this kind of strong performance from our #8. Against Porto, Henderson, Milner and Gini were really good and today it was Can, Milner and Ox. I think another midfielder and a center back are likely are target recruiting positions for the summer, so hopefully all of these guys are beginning to step up to the challenge and rise to a more consistent standard so they can continue to be a part of this very promising machine Klopp is building.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #222: Feb 25, 2018 12:03:56 am
      Shouldn't there be a few pages of bitching and moaning on here? I mean, this is a match thread, right?
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #223: Feb 25, 2018 02:26:27 am
      Trying to find a replay to watch, was at a track meet all day watching my boy break 5 in the 1600 for the first time! Still, sounds like I missed a good one, just glad we got the win. Good to see that our forwards are still firing as well. We go again!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #224: Feb 25, 2018 02:33:43 am
      Job well done by the boys today, had a feeling we'd smash a few past them! Firmino's goal was good, even better watching it back on motd and realising the keeper took out the defender and Bobby danced past them. Lots of really good performances today but Robbo is my motm did not stop, just kept going all day long. I know Salah is definitely the BUY of the season, but Robertson has to be up there as the steal of the season at £8 million, has been brilliant for us. Salah keeps scoring, it's almost getting boring ;) and good to see Mane get on the scoresheet after missing that chance that hit the post a little bit earlier.
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,955 posts | 234 
      Reply #225: Feb 25, 2018 03:13:49 am
      Great win! Thought Gollum will come and park the bus like he did when he was managing Sunderland (and the other small club at Manchester ;)..

A draw at OT would be my desired result today. Onward and upward boys.
      lester76
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,810 posts | 242 
      Reply #226: Feb 25, 2018 03:44:45 am
      Not a perfect performance at all but one full of strength, commitment and team work.
      Could have scored 6 or 7 but great signs that even when not playing at full potential and missing a few opportunities that the team effort and some excellent performances from the supposed non-stars gave us a very comfortable and commanding 4-1 win.
      Milner was fabulous, karius assured and commanding BUT Robertson took the prize for me as MOTM for his work rate, attacking inventiveness and defensive stability.
      All I want now is to see one of the back up attacking players getting and taking their chance and building some confidence within the lower ranks.
      A happy Red tonight.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #227: Feb 25, 2018 03:45:43 am
      Just to add, that the fourth goal was a thing of beauty. Anyone able to diagram the passing routes from deep in our end until Mane chipped it home? Clockwork passing and movement.
      ORCHARD RED

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #228: Feb 25, 2018 09:25:49 am
      Went for Ox as MOTM. He was involved in everything. Special mention for Andy, he's paying like a player that can't believe he's paying for Liverpool and is determined to prove he belongs here.
      TheleftpegofRayKennedy
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,028 posts | 332 
      Reply #229: Feb 25, 2018 10:20:29 am
      Went for Ox as MOTM. He was involved in everything. Special mention for Andy, he's paying like a player that can't believe he's paying for Liverpool and is determined to prove he belongs here.

As indeed he does.  Nothing much to prove, I reckon!

Quick Reply