Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Pre-Match: Man United V Liverpool (10/03/18 - 12:30)

Read 15504 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,968 posts | 1355 
      Re: Pre-Match: Man United V Liverpool (10/03/18 - 12:30)
      Reply #115: Mar 09, 2018 11:10:33 pm
      Looks like they will have Felooney on the bench..come on late in the second half, try to elbow anybody who comes within arms length..shaking dandruff out of his ludicrous fuzzy mane...crackpot player.

Martial is out so Rashford might start. He was on the bench V Palace. So was Mata. But they both could start tomorrow. For a club their size and having to play an ex-winger as full back, namely Young the diver, it's a bit surprising. Valencia as well, could be we'll get something out of those two.

Craig Pawson is the Ref...gave Everton a very debatable penalty...mmm..
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #116: Mar 09, 2018 11:47:34 pm
      Looks like they will have Felooney on the bench..come on late in the second half, try to elbow anybody who comes within arms length..shaking dandruff out of his ludicrous fuzzy mane...crackpot player.

Martial is out so Rashford might start. He was on the bench V Palace. So was Mata. But they both could start tomorrow. For a club their size and having to play an ex-winger as full back, namely Young the diver, it's a bit surprising. Valencia as well, could be we'll get something out of those two.

Craig Pawson is the Ref...gave Everton a very debatable penalty...mmm..

Rumours that Pogba may also be missing which is a shame as he can be easily exploited.

Martial is a player I rate and glad he is out just like Rashford those two would be world beaters under Klopp.

Mata I fear more than the mighty Pog a clever player clearly under rated by Maureen, shame he has decided to stay at United to top up his pension rather than better himself.

Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #117: Mar 10, 2018 12:40:29 am
      Rumours that Pogba may also be missing which is a shame as he can be easily exploited.

Martial is a player I rate and glad he is out just like Rashford those two would be world beaters under Klopp.

Mata I fear more than the mighty Pog a clever player clearly under rated by Maureen, shame he has decided to stay at United to top up his pension rather than better himself.

Agree about Mata.

Let's SMASH them!
      hoganov
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,709 posts | 162 
      Reply #118: Mar 10, 2018 04:42:24 am
      It’s been a while since I felt this confident against this lot. Yet I’m also nervous. Strange feeling. Come on boys we can do this. Not long to go now....
      Rush
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,455 posts | 1478 
      • "If you are second, you are nothing."
      Reply #119: Mar 10, 2018 08:02:26 am
      Walk in the park

lfc_ynwa

• 9,109 posts | 233 
      • In Kenny we trust. YNWA. Tits!!
      Reply #120: Mar 10, 2018 08:28:05 am
      It's been a while - looking forward to this game!

Cannot see anything other than a LFC win today. United have no flare to their game and look vulnerable. I think we have this if we play like we are capable of playing.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #121: Mar 10, 2018 08:58:28 am
      Just got up, looking forward to dishing out a proper battering, excited but strangely nervy,
      I think Jürgen will have us proper fired up for this, set about them like we did the citizens, they won't cope with our high press high octane in yor face pressing, forcing errors and creating absolute panic,
      De Gea will be busy that's a given, Lukaku goes awol in big games, Sanchez out of position, Pogba out of sorts and a damn average defence will play into our hands,
      Moaning face kunt will want it tight and will use any means necessary to destabilise our flow, including dirty play, he's a kunt of the highest order so don't be surprised at some of the antics his players get up to today !!

Karius
             Trent   Lovren  VVD  Robertson
                      Oxlade        Milner
                                 Emre
                 Salah                     Mane
                              Firmino

Bench; Migs, Matip, Henderson, Lallana, Gini, Gomez, Ings.

The time has come to knock these kunts off their perch 😉, we are fast becoming a very dominant force under Jürgen, while that moany faced fuckstick tries to do his usual and buy his success,

We are a proper team who work for each other, will run through brick walls for Jürgen, we play attractive attacking football that is a match for any side in Europe, and we play with a smile on our faces that has a will to win and be a success .....

Munts however, are a team devoid of all of the above managed by a money orientated disrespectful fucktard, through history he has fu**ed up everything he has been involved in, Chavs twice, RM, his current incumbents are not a free flowing side playing the beautiful game but a incoherent mismatch of ego warriors, playing out of position and devoid of togetherness, F**k knows how they have managed to be in the position they are,

Anyhoo....this game today is a marker for the future, we are beconing the team to be feared , no longer will we be apprehensive going to the toilet, but you can bet your bottom dollar they will be !!

1-3 MIGHTY REDMEN, Can, Bobby, Salad in any order ?

YNWA

David Wright
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,233 posts | 752 
      Reply #122: Mar 10, 2018 09:10:36 am
      They will have one eye on Tuesday's CL tie against Sevilla. Do not know if this will work in our favour, but with the Reds in form, should get something from the game.
      CINERE KOPITES
      • Forum Patrik Berger

• 196 posts | 29 
      • CINEREDS est. 2017
      Reply #123: Mar 10, 2018 09:42:32 am
      Can’t wait to see the Reds on their action tonight..
      Yes we’re going to have some fun, C’MON YOU REDS !!!  xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #124: Mar 10, 2018 09:46:58 am
      Just literally sh*t a brick, popping out, hopefully fresh air will help
      Jimsouse67

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #125: Mar 10, 2018 10:03:17 am
      we've got a pretty sh*t record at the theatre of cu*ts but I still fancy us to do these myself.
      Moaning arse will do all he can to stop
      Us playing our game simply because they couldn't live with our high press.
      It will be interesting to see if the gaffer will
      Go out all guns blazing from the off or go for the pragmatic approach first.
      Rumours that martial and the f**king tart Herrera are out & deffo pogba & interesting that strawberry nose ferguson was at the team hotel last night.
      2-1 the reds
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #126: Mar 10, 2018 10:07:43 am
      Nerves kicking in now!
      MIRO
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,989 posts | 3124 
      • Trust The Universe
      Reply #127: Mar 10, 2018 10:11:33 am
      A couple of posts on the Sad Cafe Scum Forum this morning.
      They're crapping themselves.

Lovin' it ...!

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/manchester-united-vs-liverpool.218/discussion?page=19

This will not end well... I’ll be more than happy with one point, sadly.

50 minutes ago
      Garethw

I’d take a draw if it was offered right now. I fecking hate saying it, but Liverpool are one of the few teams in the league that are capable of completely humiliating us.
      zz19a
      • The Mighty REDS 19
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,596 posts | 165 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #128: Mar 10, 2018 10:17:40 am
      Coyr

Bring forward the game.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #129: Mar 10, 2018 10:24:16 am
      Never feel confident for this one and that ain't about to change today :D

Unless we score early, it will be a typical cagey game. They'll play exactly like they've done in the big games at home and keep it tight (can't really blame them when they've beaten Spurs and Chelsea at home already) and I don't think we'll take too many risks to force it as a draw still keeps us in touch. Of course I don't think we're going their for just a point, just that I don't think we'll be reckless if United are really negative.

Struggling to see past a 0-0 or a 1-1 but hope we can get more.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #130: Mar 10, 2018 10:25:23 am
      Just literally sh*t a brick, popping out, hopefully fresh air will help

That's what the best match in the Premier League does for you.  ;D
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #131: Mar 10, 2018 10:32:01 am
      That's what the best match in the Premier League does for you.  ;D
      May the best team win. I don't want a game one team plays fantastic then the ref gives a dodgy penalty against the run of play. No ****ing thanks. Unless it's Liverpool getting a penalty! I'll quite happily biasly say stone wall  :f_whistle:

I hope Herrera doesn't play. I remember him tugging on Firmino shirt, ref did f**k all until Firmino pushed him on the Torso, Herrera went down holding his face. What was your opinion on that Keith?
      « Last Edit: Mar 10, 2018 10:46:00 am by Ribapuru »
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Reply #132: Mar 10, 2018 11:04:19 am
      Let's hope the officials don't steal the show with a ridiculous decision.
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #133: Mar 10, 2018 11:05:06 am
      Just want to get this started.
      REALLY looking forward to it :)
      If you offered me a draw NOW would I take it - no, want the win.

In some ways there's not that much pressure on the match. Sure, would be great to finish 2nd, ahead of Utd - but the priority is CL football next season, and even if we lost today, think we still get it.  Utd too.  Both still in the CL. Maybe as we're behind them in the table, there's less pressure on us - and gives us a target to aim at.

As far as I know, we've no last minute injuries, so can put out our strongest side. The matches against Utd are the PL matches for me I want to win the most. Soo great to have Jürgen, the man is doing a brilliant job, know he'll be going out there to win.

I remember not long ago going there under BR with SG, Luis etc. and wiping the floor with them 3-0. Don't expect anything like that today, Maureen is nothing if not hard to beat. It's a contrast of styles - just hope the best one wins out :)

CMON BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:kop5cf8koxp6:
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #134: Mar 10, 2018 11:16:39 am
      Pogba is out and hearing it'll be 3 at the back for them. Can see Valencia-Mctom-Matic-Young shielding an already 3-man defence
      bmck

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #135: Mar 10, 2018 11:20:53 am
      Pogba is out and hearing it'll be 3 at the back for them. Can see Valencia-Mctom-Matic-Young shielding an already 3-man defence

He's no loss for them.
      Like some of the lads said, would be more wary of Mata than Pogba right now.
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,250 posts | 2854 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #136: Mar 10, 2018 11:39:47 am

Quick Reply