Jesus F***ing Christ! What kind of a pussy f**king world are we living in? I've just watched the f**king video, all those slagging Carra off need to have a f**king word with themselves!
Fact 1: He spat at the car not the girl.
Fact 2: The scabby Manc c**t exploited a highly volatile situation while endangering the safety of his daughter.
Fact 3: He is very lucky Carra didn't block him up and get out of the car and batter him.
Right then -
Let's look at this objectively -
- Jamie is driving home and is obviously extremely upset at the result and weak showing from our side at Old Trafford. He is extremely angry and probably on the edge of a breakdown.
- Scabby Manc supporter whilst in control of a moving vehicle (while carrying his daughter in vehicle) starts filming Carragher and winding him up.
- To further exaggerate the situation he winds the window down and continues with the wind up, while still filming Carragher while he is in control of a moving vehicle (with his own daughter in vehicle), endangering the life of his daughter, pedestrians and other road users.
- Carragher spits at the car, the f**king car, it is not his intention to spit at the girl at all. The only reason some spit lands on her (no actual proof of this in the video) is because the responsible father (who clearly values the safety of his daughter over his own self gratification and chance of slight fame (sarcasm intended) has wound his window down to shout at Carragher. I highly doubt that any person could spit a distance of 3-4 metres at a speed in excess of 30 mph given the turbulence created by the moving vehicle. How often have you spat out of your window and had it all over the side of your car / van?
- His daughter tells him to stop it but he continues to wind Carragher up with no concern for his daughter's warning.
- Watch the video fully, it is raining, the windscreen wipers are on, the odds are in the favour of the fluid landing on her being rain water landing on her from the throw off from the wipers onto the A pillar and the fact the window is fully open while the vehicle is travelling at speed.
I have had a f**king gutsful of people jumping on Carra at every chance they get. The man is a legend, a f**king legend. Has he done bad things in his life? Yes he has. Haven't we all?
My primary cause for concern in all this is that not one poster has gone after the father who has endangered the life of his daughter to try and claim a bit of fame (the sad c**t). There was every possibility that this situation could have ended violently, he could have been battered in front of his own daughter. This c**t could have killed a pedestrian while filming, he could have killed his daughter, he could have killed himself (done the world a favour) or killed another road user, he could also have caused Carra to kill a pedestrian, himself or another road user by inciting a possibly violent situation for nothing.
This c**t is a father, it is his duty to protect his child/children at all times. Do you think his wife is going to pat him on the back when he gets home? There is no stronger bond than a mother and child, does anybody on this forum think his wife will congratulate him on his minute amount of fame while endangering her daughter's life?
And to those saying that people use their phones while driving all the time? Shame on you. Go and say that to all the families who go to counselling meetings to come to terms with losing their loved ones. A friend of mine was killed in 2007 when he was thrown from his bike in a collision with a woman who was texting her friend while crossing a dual carriageway. My friend died and the slag got a 2 year ban and a £250 fine. She should die.
Please feel free to come and pass on your comments to his mother and father, i'm sure they will welcome them.
I'm with Carra on this one, all the f**king way. Thankfully he didn't get out of the car and beat the c**t to death.