Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: Liverpool V Man City (Champions League Quarter Final) 4th April 19:45

Read 16544 times
      king kenny
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,121 posts | 450 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool V Man City (Champions League Quarter Final) 4th April 19:45
      Reply #184: Apr 04, 2018 06:44:02 pm
      I have butterflies it is very hard game in front of us, but hey in  Jürgen Klopp we trust!
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,290 posts | 1514 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool V Man City (Champions League Quarter Final) 4th April 19:45
      Reply #185: Apr 04, 2018 06:49:30 pm
      I’m changing tack on this one. I was going for a 3:2 to us but I’m thinking I have newly discovered faith in these lads, regardless of how we’ve been hit by injuries.
      These fellas are gonna run till they drop, 100 % all round, and Citeh won’t know what hit them.
      Clean sheet for me, 2:0 to take to theirs, all day long.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,231 posts | 6358 
      Reply #186: Apr 04, 2018 06:57:01 pm
      Good luck mate!  It's always hard to avoid all of the media updates unless you turn your cell off.  Many people can't do that because of occupation, so it can be a real test of mental fortitude!! 

I'm currently plotting my early escape from the office to catch the game live 😎

I have  a conference call, then coaching track practice...then the waiting till I get home...that will be the hard part. I may not get to watch it till around 11pm BST  :mad:

Just go do the business boys so my delayed watching won't be for naught!! COYR!!

Quick Reply