Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 19th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P32 W19 D8 L5

Pre-Match: Liverpool V Man City (Champions League Quarter Final) 4th April 19:45

Read 16542 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool V Man City (Champions League Quarter Final) 4th April 19:45
      Reply #138: Apr 04, 2018 12:10:28 pm
      Anyone got a spare pair of undies?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Re: Pre-Match: Liverpool V Man City (Champions League Quarter Final) 4th April 19:45
      Reply #139: Apr 04, 2018 12:30:42 pm
      We need a minimum of 2 goals tonight & we will get them..
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #140: Apr 04, 2018 12:45:47 pm
      Not really sure about this one. I have many heartbrokens from LFC for years in cup tie. Please, just don't screw this one.

I  promise to never, EVER, screw one of your many heartbrokens.  ;D

Relax mate. Enjoy a fantastic occasion and look forward to celebrating a great win (over two legs).
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #141: Apr 04, 2018 12:48:25 pm
      Really hope all players not just Lovren has a stormer tonight. Everyone of our 11 has a mistake in them so to signal out a few is wrong. We all have to be at  our best if we are to win . No ifs or buts these are a great side and have to match them in every department to get anything
      rossyred

• 9,242 posts | 1652 
      Reply #142: Apr 04, 2018 12:49:33 pm

Wearing three pairs tonight just acquired new sofa
      Jimsouse67

• 9,404 posts | 1459 
      Reply #143: Apr 04, 2018 12:49:53 pm
      We need a minimum of 2 goals tonight & we will get them..
      Certainly need to take something from this first leg & take advantage of it being at anfield.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,384 posts | 3394 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #144: Apr 04, 2018 12:54:19 pm
      Thought i would take my mind off the game tonight by putting myself in a and e
      SM
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,583 posts | 400 
      Reply #145: Apr 04, 2018 01:12:15 pm
      Is there a planned reception for their coach arrival?

Should make it uncomfortable as possible for them if there is nice and loud and somewhat aggressive towards them.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,173 posts | 4402 
      Reply #146: Apr 04, 2018 01:16:41 pm
      I’m done for the day, not really done much work anyway.

Just can’t get past thinking about the match.
      Mickred
      • Forum John Barnes

• 414 posts | 53 
      Reply #147: Apr 04, 2018 01:21:29 pm
      Yeah, a striker of Jesus' standard in a Pep team can no doubt turn in a world class performance. Losing Aguero doesn't really have any affect, nor does losing Silva or De Bruyne, they really are that strong imo.

Hopefully he will pull a hamstring in the first 5 mins   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      RedPuppy
      • Still European.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 19,253 posts | 2855 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #148: Apr 04, 2018 01:35:57 pm
      https://twitter.com/merpollfc/status/981500042380038144?s=21

@LFC v MCFC. Supporters are advised the team coaches are not taking their usual route past the King Harry pub. Due to building works and to ensure the safety of fans, they will instead travel along Arkles Lane, passing The Arkles pub before turning right onto Anfield Road.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #149: Apr 04, 2018 01:50:30 pm
      Lovren is sh*te. He has proved it on many occasions. He has been here nearly four years now and he still hasn't realised his potential. He's just like Mignolet, whinging on social media like a bi*ch instead of manning up, shutting his f**king mouth and getting on with what he's paid handsomely to do. He is a terrible centre back and has been since his arrival here. Imagine getting a player of the month vote out of sympathy because you were abused by some pathetic supporters on social media? The best answer to those supporters is to knuckle down, work hard and prove he is worthy of wearing that shirt. The shirt that the likes of Hansen, Lawrenson, Hyypia, Agger, and Carragher etc. have worn with distinction over the years.

He is paid by Liverpool Football Club to do a job, he is not doing that job and hasn't been since he arrived here.

The reason i have singled out those particular individuals is because they are not playing anywhere near the level they should be at for Liverpool Football Club. I for one will not pat them on the back when they have the odd good game, they should be producing good performances for the vast majority of the appearances they make.

Are we turning into Arsenal?

I think you need to cast your net a little further and expand on those that don't fit the ethos of the club or your interpretation of worthy enough to represent.

You can include almost our entire midfield and most of the back line then also. Seems like Lovren is an easy option for you which is a bit of a cop out, Jürgen obviously rates him and that's good enough for me as it should be for any fan behind the manager.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #150: Apr 04, 2018 02:10:03 pm
      I'm already preparing the Live thread. Met with my girl now so to have the evening off and alone which is brilliant because I get so nervous and anxious.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #151: Apr 04, 2018 02:19:10 pm
      I'm already preparing the Live thread. Met with my girl now so to have the evening off and alone which is brilliant because I get so nervous and anxious.

Good man, CC! Make sure you get the Okay from Ribapuru, we all know how upset he can be when people don't put in an effort.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,678 posts | 3699 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #152: Apr 04, 2018 02:22:32 pm
      Good man, CC! Make sure you get the Okay from Ribapuru, we all know how upset he can be when people don't put in an effort.

Klopp told us that we are fantastic but we need to step up a level and I doing my part as well. Rib will be happy.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 10,907 posts | 4973 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #153: Apr 04, 2018 02:28:30 pm
      Absolutely f***in BUZZZZZZINNNN, and not cos I've just delivered two pallets of live bees...not even joking..🤣....

My gut is in turmoil can't eat my scran, done F**k all but spun things around my mind, what if this happens or that, will we be cautious or go for the throat straight from the first peep,

Its a f***in mental state to be in for a match, but d'ya know what ? I wouldn't have it any other way,
      I like what JD said tho, no matter what happens we are a working progress and we will be doing this all over again next season, no one, not a f***in soul thought that LFC would make the Q final of the CL this season,
      So take heart my fellow Redmen, we have virtually nothing to lose here, so F**k it i say let's  get at City both legs and see where it takes us.....either the semi's or we go again next season.

YNWA
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #154: Apr 04, 2018 02:31:41 pm

You can't have mine. I am on the fifth pair already. :(
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #155: Apr 04, 2018 02:32:18 pm
      This isn’t going to be easy. To be honest, we probably need a 2/3 goal cushion, preferably without them getting an away goal because the 2nd leg will be a lot harder than the 1st. Hopefully we can get into a 3 goal gap like in the league...only hold the 3 goal gap this time.

Go for the throat and kill the tie off in the 1st game like against Porto.

The feeling I have about this round is the same to when we had the Chavs in 05.
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,280 posts | 79 
      • Me, i always tell the truth, even when i lie.
      Reply #156: Apr 04, 2018 02:57:24 pm
      Anyone going to Anfield tonight mates?
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,280 posts | 79 
      Reply #157: Apr 04, 2018 02:59:20 pm
      I am somehow assured that we will go through this round!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #158: Apr 04, 2018 02:59:27 pm
      I hate this feeling but i F***ing missed it.

Absolutely shitting myself :D
      Pear
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,280 posts | 79 
      Reply #159: Apr 04, 2018 03:01:38 pm
      I am motivating my self whole day like im gonna run out on Anfield pitch tonight!!! :D
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,421 posts | 4581 
      Reply #160: Apr 04, 2018 03:06:37 pm
      I hate this feeling but i f**king missed it.

Absolutely shitting myself :D

;D

I can't wait to loose me F***ing voice tonight!

Quick Reply