Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Summer friendlies in USA.

Read 11133 times
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Re: Summer friendlies in USA.
      Reply #46: Jun 24, 2018 10:34:20 am

Thanks mate :)
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #47: Jun 24, 2018 03:54:56 pm

Exciting isn't it? I hope you have had a good rest during the summer, you are in for a long hard season making those live match threads :)
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #48: Jun 25, 2018 12:55:34 pm
      Exciting isn't it? I hope you have had a good rest during the summer, you are in for a long hard season making those live match threads :)

However, I'm not creating any finals anymore for sure!
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #49: Jun 25, 2018 04:22:52 pm
      I see from James Pearce's Q&A in The Echo today that the players whose sides are being eliminated in the group stage of The World Cup should be present in the U.S. for the tour, as Klopp will give them a three-week break. So Mo Salah should be there. Lovren, Henderson, Trent, Simon and Bobby will not be, and we wait to see about Mane and Grujic.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #50: Jun 28, 2018 05:32:15 pm
      I see from James Pearce's Q&A in The Echo today that the players whose sides are being eliminated in the group stage of The World Cup should be present in the U.S. for the tour, as Klopp will give them a three-week break. So Mo Salah should be there. Lovren, Henderson, Trent, Simon and Bobby will not be, and we wait to see about Mane and Grujic.

Sadio and Marko should both be in America next month.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #51: Jun 28, 2018 05:36:49 pm
      Sadio and Marko should both be in America next month.

Grujic maybe back at cardiff by then
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #52: Jun 28, 2018 10:08:40 pm
      Grujic maybe back at cardiff by then

Maybe. But I'd like to see him given the chance to play in those matches. There will be time enough to loan him out if Klopp doesn't expect him to play a significant role in the squad this season. That might depend on whether we sign an attacking midfielder between now and then.

I recently looked back at our friendlies before this past season, and Marko featured rather prominently and I thought did quite well, but obviously not well enough to force his way into Jürgen's plans for the first team.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #54: Jun 30, 2018 02:19:00 pm

Players scheduled to report to Melwood on Monday: Camacho, Chirivella, Clyne, Fabinho, Gomez, Grabara, Ings, Jones, Karius, Keita, Kelleher, Kent, Klavan, Lallana, Markovic, Milner, Moreno, Ojo, Origi, Phillips, Robertson, Solanke, Sturridge, Ward, Wilson, Woodburn.

Kinda excited to see how much Chirivella has progressed, and hoping to see Grabara and Woodburn play some!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #55: Jun 30, 2018 02:29:11 pm
      Players scheduled to report to Melwood on Monday: Camacho, Chirivella, Clyne, Fabinho, Gomez, Grabara, Ings, Jones, Karius, Keita, Kelleher, Kent, Klavan, Lallana, Markovic, Milner, Moreno, Ojo, Origi, Phillips, Robertson, Solanke, Sturridge, Ward, Wilson, Woodburn.

Kinda excited to see how much Chirivella has progressed, and hoping to see Grabara and Woodburn play some!

Big virg and gini having an extra bit ot time off. Looking forward to seeing some of the kids too as well as naby and fabinho
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #56: Jun 30, 2018 04:35:52 pm
      Big virg and gini having an extra bit ot time off. Looking forward to seeing some of the kids too as well as naby and fabinho

Something to do with Holland perhaps? Not sure why they would be singled out .
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,782 posts | 1395 
      Reply #57: Jun 30, 2018 04:42:30 pm
      Something to do with Holland perhaps? Not sure why they would be singled out .

Yes, friendlies with the national team, so Jürgen gave them a little extra time.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #58: Jun 30, 2018 07:37:53 pm
      Just realized no Joel Matip either. Must still be rehabbing.
      TeslaPhysics
      • Forum Ian Callaghan

• 985 posts | 32 
      Reply #59: Jul 06, 2018 01:35:08 am
      I live just outside Ann Arbor Michigan.. and I finally got my ticket to the Liverpool Vs Manure preseason match at the big house! Section 34 row B seat 15 (second row) behind goal, in the Liverpool supporter section! I know it's not the actual KOP end, but I'll sing like I was there! #AllezAllezAllez

I hope to actually take the trip over to watch a match at Anfield someday. I started following Liverpool in 2008, and after 10 years I finally get to see the shirt in person. 🔴
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #60: Mar 29, 2019 08:03:06 pm
      So i'll bump this cos it's rumored we're Back in the USA again this summer,James Pearce says Boston,New York and possibley Indiana not part of the ICC thing which is a plus.

Quick Reply