Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Champions League Final Tickets

Read 36445 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Champions League Final Tickets
      Apr 25, 2018 01:37:57 pm
      Before you start with the sarcastic comments and taking the piss, I know... :D

Any info, contacts or anything would be appreciated.

Need to apply for a visa which apparently takes up to a month, hence my asking.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets
      Reply #1: Apr 25, 2018 10:14:52 pm

Have to get there first mate  ;).

Honestly, I think you’d be incredibly lucky to get a ticket.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #2: Apr 26, 2018 03:18:01 am

A mate works for Uefa and was in the process of confirming for me on availability for 2 tickets.

He's based in Switzerland and asked me to call him tonight (morning he's time). A lot of moving parts for me at the moment namely work, cost, and the missus. Either way watch this space....

Temptation is staggering I checked flights this morning and it was $1500 return on sky scanner!

Also the way I read the below from the Ukranian consulate web site is that you can obtain a 15 day visa at the airport after showing proof of travel is holiday related;

"Short term single-entry visas "C"  (valid up to 15 days) with a tourism or business purposes can be issued upon arrival to Ukraine at the international airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa) to the following nationals:
      1. Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist or business purpose such as:

- letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead.

Notes: letter of invitation have to contain the number assigned in the Unified State Registry of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens’ associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal entitie’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay or departure from Ukraine;

- an invitation of the state authorities, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;

- documents confirming that the purpose of travel is tourism (hotel reservation, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services);

- document attesting to foreign investment activity, according to the legislation on foreign investment regime on the territory of Ukraine."
      « Last Edit: Apr 26, 2018 03:29:53 am by Dadorious »
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #3: Apr 26, 2018 03:29:22 am
      namely work, cost, and the missus.

If work say no, they are ruining your morale and hampering their own business. If they sack you, do them for unfair dismissal. Liverpool is your religion after all and you don’t see work places banning Ramadan.

Cost, you only live once...use the money from your successful unfair dismissal pay out to balance the books.

Missus, if she says no then she’s not right for you and needs binning off.

Good luck.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #4: Apr 26, 2018 03:30:48 am
      If work say no, they are ruining your morale and hampering their own business. If they sack you, do them for unfair dismissal. Liverpool is your religion after all and you don’t see work places banning Ramadan.

Cost, you only live once...use the money from your successful unfair dismissal pay out to balance the books.

Good luck.

Hahah I like it mate!
      mnicola
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #5: Apr 26, 2018 07:58:09 am
      A mate works for Uefa and was in the process of confirming for me on availability for 2 tickets.

He's based in Switzerland and asked me to call him tonight (morning he's time). A lot of moving parts for me at the moment namely work, cost, and the missus. Either way watch this space....

Temptation is staggering I checked flights this morning and it was $1500 return on sky scanner!

How'd you fare with your mate from UEFA?  Does that second ticket have a name on it already? 
      Temptation was staggering for me too.  So much so that I pulled the trigger...
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #6: Apr 26, 2018 08:07:11 am

Hence why I have a missus that you can see in my photo is on board with the obsession - that photo being from our honeymoon as well :D

Speaking of which, she had been looking up round trips from Aus to Ukraine as well. Probably inconceivable for us as getting actual match tickets would be impossible I'd imagine, but if anyone has a hook up, let me know :D

crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #7: Apr 26, 2018 09:31:39 am

Also the way I read the below from the Ukranian consulate web site is that you can obtain a 15 day visa at the airport after showing proof of travel is holiday related;

"Short term single-entry visas "C"  (valid up to 15 days) with a tourism or business purposes can be issued upon arrival to Ukraine at the international airports «Boryspil» (Kyiv), «Kyiv» (Zhuliany), «Odesa» (Odesa) to the following nationals:
      1. Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, China (PRC), Dominica (the Commonwealth), El Salvador, Guatemala, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia (FSM), New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Singapore, Timor Leshte, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, United Arab Emirates in case of presenting the documents proving the tourist or business purpose such as:

- letter of invitation from a legal entity registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead.

Notes: letter of invitation have to contain the number assigned in the Unified State Registry of legal entities, individual entrepreneurs and citizens’ associations, registration number, date and signature, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, purpose of visit, duration of intended visit to Ukraine, number of entries and place of stay in Ukraine, legal entitie’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay or departure from Ukraine;

- an invitation of the state authorities, state institution, state enterprise, state organization;

- documents confirming that the purpose of travel is tourism (hotel reservation, excursion booking, travel voucher or contract for the provision of tourist services);

- document attesting to foreign investment activity, according to the legislation on foreign investment regime on the territory of Ukraine."

Read the same process about getting a visa but also got spooked at some people still getting turned down on arrival 😕

Mate, I really hope you can get the tickets sorted so you can head over. The missus and the money won’t be an issue for an occasion like this. If your work turns you down then there’s plenty of other jobs :D Even though we lost the Europa League final when I headed over, I wouldn’t swap that experience for anything. Hope you can get over there and have that experience, too.

Otherwise, keep me posted mate. All the best! 
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #8: Apr 26, 2018 02:26:07 pm
      Hence why I have a missus that you can see in my photo is on board with the obsession - that photo being from our honeymoon as well :D

Speaking of which, she had been looking up round trips from Aus to Ukraine as well. Probably inconceivable for us as getting actual match tickets would be impossible I'd imagine, but if anyone has a hook up, let me know :D

No the missus is sound she's fine with it mate it's more the self guilt without going into too much detail been married for 4 years now and I've been at times pretty uncompromising with a lot of things. She wants a family as do I but I've been slow to wean of some of my life style choices I enjoyed when I was single.

For what it's worth dragged herbover to Anfield on our honeymoon in 2013 and then again in 2015 on our second Euro holiday. So yeah she's ok with it but I would feel pretty bad.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #9: Apr 26, 2018 02:30:31 pm
      Read the same process about getting a visa but also got spooked at some people still getting turned down on arrival 😕

Mate, I really hope you can get the tickets sorted so you can head over. The missus and the money won’t be an issue for an occasion like this. If your work turns you down then there’s plenty of other jobs :D Even though we lost the Europa League final when I headed over, I wouldn’t swap that experience for anything. Hope you can get over there and have that experience, too.

Otherwise, keep me posted mate. All the best! 
      Yeah I know mate. My mate asked me to call him Saturday morning and he will confirm, from our brief chat it was looking like they were named tickets and the guy that had them would only flog them of in pairs and not as singles. He said some sh*t about needing to be on best behavior as this guy is also a UEFA employee and could get into sh*t if things got rowdy.

Anyways I'll let you know how I get on Saturday...
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #10: Apr 26, 2018 04:03:12 pm
      Yeah I know mate. My mate asked me to call him Saturday morning and he will confirm, from our brief chat it was looking like they were named tickets and the guy that had them would only flog them of in pairs and not as singles. He said some sh*t about needing to be on best behavior as this guy is also a UEFA employee and could get into sh*t if things got rowdy.

Anyways I'll let you know how I get on Saturday...

Thankfully I’m built to barely hurt a fly so trouble isn’t an issue :D

No worries at all mate. Thanks for even trying, I appreciate it.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #11: Apr 26, 2018 07:33:16 pm

If you do get sorted for tickets you might find that'll be your visa. Was the same in Istanbul, lads getting all worked up about visas until ticket details were released and it stated the ticket acted as your visa.
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #12: Apr 27, 2018 01:41:30 am
      If you do get sorted for tickets you might find that'll be your visa. Was the same in Istanbul, lads getting all worked up about visas until ticket details were released and it stated the ticket acted as your visa.

Yeah I think so mate not too worried about the visa.

Nothing a few extra euro's couldn't sort anyway.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #13: Apr 27, 2018 07:14:55 am
      To my Aussie mates, I'm winning Lotto tonight or tomorrow and I'm taking you there with me.

Don't worry about tickets, I'll bribe a Russian once we get there.  ;D ;D ;D
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #14: Apr 27, 2018 07:55:26 am
      To my Aussie mates, I'm winning Lotto tonight or tomorrow and I'm taking you there with me.

Either you'd get us locked up on drug charges or Dave and I would be in a cell for being drunk and disorderly.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #15: Apr 27, 2018 12:48:48 pm

My wife is Russian (And no, not a mail order Russian bride, you f**ker!), and she told me Ukraine and Russia are lacking in men and overflowing with females!!
      Kopite78
      Reply #16: Apr 27, 2018 01:35:03 pm
      My wife is Russian (And no, not a mail order Russian bride, you f**ker!),

I imagine you do 👍
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #17: Apr 28, 2018 12:00:59 am
      Either you'd get us locked up on drug charges or Dave and I would be in a cell for being drunk and disorderly.

My wife is Russian (And no, not a mail order Russian bride, you f**ker!), and she told me Ukraine and Russia are lacking in men and overflowing with females!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #18: Apr 28, 2018 12:08:50 am
      Ain't got a ticket but if you lads are landing for the craic can I join in? ;D
      alinagrenko
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #19: Apr 30, 2018 12:58:56 pm
      Red, hello. There are 3 tickets for the Final, two tickets for the central stands 2 row, 1 category. And one ticket of the third category.
      « Last Edit: Apr 30, 2018 01:06:49 pm by alinagrenko »
      mnicola
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #20: May 01, 2018 05:08:44 am
      Red, hello. There are 3 tickets for the Final, two tickets for the central stands 2 row, 1 category. And one ticket of the third category.

So, you have 3 tickets?   xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      « Last Edit: May 01, 2018 08:06:31 am by mnicola »
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #21: May 01, 2018 06:21:07 am

Am I classed as your Manc mate and I get ticket too  :f_whistle:
      alinagrenko
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #22: May 01, 2018 02:41:54 pm

yes, I still have 3 tickets

Quick Reply