Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Champions League Final Tickets

Read 36449 times
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets
      Reply #23: May 01, 2018 02:45:15 pm
      So my mate has just told me if Madrid wins the two tickets will be snapped up but he knows someone else with 2 more... roller coaster this!
      alinagrenko
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #24: May 01, 2018 03:07:35 pm
      Guys, if you need help with placing in Kiev and with tickets, please write to me. We'll arrange a good reception!
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #25: May 01, 2018 03:41:56 pm
      Quote from Keith Singleton
      Am I classed as your Manc mate and I get ticket too

Sure, good luck on getting a ticket for the Olympic Stadium...

...that is the one in London for your big long trip to West Ham.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #26: May 01, 2018 10:16:58 pm
      Guys, if you need help with placing in Kiev and with tickets, please write to me. We'll arrange a good reception!

Why am I getting Hostel vibes off you? :D :D
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #27: May 01, 2018 10:30:36 pm
      I envy you guys with a chance of getting a ticket. I have none, I'm afraid. :(

And to think I won tickets for Cardiff in the ballot last season! Wish it could have been this one...
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #28: May 02, 2018 02:00:58 am
      So my mate has just told me if Madrid wins the two tickets will be snapped up but he knows someone else with 2 more... roller coaster this!

Bloody hell. Bayern should’ve won, too!

Good luck mate 🤞🏼
      mnicola
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #29: May 02, 2018 07:46:27 am

https://support.tickets-uclfinal.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001557511-Can-I-apply-for-tickets-for-someone-else-or-can-I-resell-my-tickets-

Does this link not say that tickets are not transferable?  If that's the case, how can anyone other than UEFA bigwigs, finalist club members and lucky ticket ballot winners obtain a ticket??
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #30: May 02, 2018 08:04:37 am
      Im looking for a ticket for me, and possibly couple of others for friends

Got the travel route sorted (not booked) and accomodation (which I may not need)

So any assistance etc, greatly appreciated :)

AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #31: May 02, 2018 09:52:40 am
      Why am I getting Hostel vibes off you? :D :D

Yep they will greet you in a dark alley somewhere! 🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊🥊
      banosh
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #32: May 03, 2018 09:34:36 am
      Hi there!
      Can help with accommodation in Kyiv while visiting UCL Final in May 26 + got 2 tickets (cat 3).
      LFC-LCFC
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,766 posts | 128 
      • Adopted Scouser
      Reply #33: May 03, 2018 10:41:36 am
      I think I'll watch this one in town :D Good luck to everyone who is trying to get there, I don't envy you with the costs!
      alinagrenko
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #34: May 03, 2018 11:49:16 am
      Does this link not say that tickets are not transferable?  If that's the case, how can anyone other than UEFA bigwigs, finalist club members and lucky ticket ballot winners obtain a ticket??

tickets are banned for resale! and changing the name is allowed!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #35: May 03, 2018 12:54:49 pm
      I think I'll watch this one in town :D Good luck to everyone who is trying to get there, I don't envy you with the costs!

Reserved accomodation and flights from Istanbul. Less than a quarter of the cost of staying in Ukraine. Flights and accomodation only $2k from Sydney.
      LFCbronx
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,400 posts | 189 
      Reply #36: May 03, 2018 05:55:12 pm
      Anyone know which end of the stadium is ours. Wouldnt want to buy a ticket and be stuck in the madrid pen.
      SSL1900
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #37: May 03, 2018 06:09:43 pm
      Hello to everybody,
      My name is Walter from Lucca, Italy, and I’m new in the forum, this is my first message.
      I contact you about Champions league finale in Kiev next may 26th.
      Some months ago I booked some hotel accommodations in Kiev the day of the final, for me and for my friends with the big hope that my favourite team would go play the final… but this is not our time!
      if you look to the biggest site of booking room, you can see there are only 10/15 rooms, the cheaper costs about 2000 euros!!!
      I started to cancel my reservations and I saw, only after few minutes, that same room would costs thousands of euros, because there are no places for the final.
      I would offer my reservations room at very reasonable price, to avoid you buy it for hundreds pounds next days.
      All room are near to the stadium, maximum 10 km far, if interested contact me free in private message and I will tell you all information you would know, hotel, comfort, my personal details, no problem to tell you, I can also show you my reservations.
      Please contact me before may 15th, as I will have time to cancel reservation if nobody is interested in.
      Good luck for the final!!!
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #38: May 03, 2018 06:13:02 pm
      Anyone know which end of the stadium is ours. Wouldnt want to buy a ticket and be stuck in the madrid pen.

Knowing our support & a way of finding tickets it won't matter what part your sitting in as it's going to be all Red! ;D
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #39: May 03, 2018 06:21:27 pm
      Spent a couple of weeks in Kiev for work about 10 years ago...guess I was there a bit too early :(

Seems an odd place to have a final with all of the unrest that's gone on there in the past. Maybe it's just the American in me but always got a weird Russian mob vibe when I was walking around. Never had any trouble other than having a cop try to shake me down for money in the airport as I was flying out. Otherwise, pretty uneventful stay. Good luck to all that are making the trip and be safe! If you don't get tickets, I know there is an Irish pub not far from Independence square with the absolute worst ham and cheese sandwich I've ever had ;D I'm sure they'll have the game on.
      bigears
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,125 posts | 287 
      • My bird looks great in red
      Reply #40: May 03, 2018 10:48:19 pm
      Seems like there's going to be some amount of dodgy tickets and accommodation out there good luck sifting through them.
      mnicola
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #41: May 04, 2018 12:53:34 am
      Seems like there's going to be some amount of dodgy tickets and accommodation out there good luck sifting through them.

Are there any LFC Members out there who won't be able to go to the final but may be willing to apply for a final ticket on my behalf?  Please???
      dblock23
      • Forum Youth Player

• 6 posts |
      Reply #42: May 04, 2018 06:01:39 am
      Ain't got a ticket but if you lads are landing for the craic can I join in? ;D
      Same here mate! Booked my flights last week. Looking like I’m going on my own. We should setup gatherings for people going solo
      mnicola
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #43: May 04, 2018 06:58:25 am
      Same here mate! Booked my flights last week. Looking like I’m going on my own. We should setup gatherings for people going solo

Me too!  Great idea.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #44: May 04, 2018 07:59:31 am
      Quote from FL Red
      Spent a couple of weeks in Kiev for work about 10 years ago...guess I was there a bit too early :(

Seems an odd place to have a final with all of the unrest that's gone on there in the past. Maybe it's just the American in me but always got a weird Russian mob vibe when I was walking around. Never had any trouble other than having a cop try to shake me down for money in the airport as I was flying out. Otherwise, pretty uneventful stay. Good luck to all that are making the trip and be safe! If you don't get tickets, I know there is an Irish pub not far from Independence square with the absolute worst ham and cheese sandwich I've ever had ;D I'm sure they'll have the game on.

There was once an islamic militant incident in London, 3 days before a European Cup Final at Wembley. Would you have questioned that?

The last Euros was held in France, while security there was at it's highest level. Did you question that?

There has been no unrest in Kiev in 4 years. There is no threat of international terrorism. There's no risk of earthquakes or extreme weather. So the place is as safe as anywhere else in Europe to stage the final. It's not in Russia either.

I know the pub you're on about, the food there is nothing special, nor terrible. All depends on what your taste is. They will have the game on, but I'm  sure people would rather be at the stadium. The difficulty is getting there and staying there. When you're actually there, it's so cheap by Western standards, it's hilarious. 20c to use the Metro. The entire Metro system, with the second deepest station in the world and the stadium with it's own station. So those who do get there are going to have a great time.
      BillyA80
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #45: May 04, 2018 08:55:29 am
      Surely after the farcical ticket sales for the semi final the Club could have made the balot open to fans who made it to 5 CL games not 6

Quick Reply