Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Champions League Final Tickets

Read 36443 times
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets
      Reply #46: May 04, 2018 10:01:21 am
      Ticket sale info:

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/tickets/300466-champions-league-final-tickets-liverpool-fc-real-madrid

Worth asking again if anyone can attempt to get a ticket but can't go :D
      leosc
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 2,011 posts | 273 
      • Poetry in motion!
      Reply #47: May 04, 2018 12:30:30 pm
      What a joke that Liverpool only get around 16k tickets on a 70k stadium, less than half of the tickets going to the two teams involved.

Good luck to everyone going, it’s going to be a memorable game.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #48: May 04, 2018 02:26:45 pm
      Reserved accomodation and flights from Istanbul. Less than a quarter of the cost of staying in Ukraine. Flights and accomodation only $2k from Sydney.

Love it mate!

Still on standby should know by Monday morning apparently once the corporate and sponsors are sorted. Looking same route now via Istanbul!
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,947 posts | 8458 
      Reply #49: May 04, 2018 05:13:30 pm
      In the ballot!!
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #50: May 04, 2018 06:13:44 pm
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #51: May 04, 2018 06:28:15 pm

Nice one! I should be in that as well, but I missed the sales for the Man City match :( hate myself for that
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #52: May 04, 2018 06:28:49 pm
      Reserved accomodation and flights from Istanbul. Less than a quarter of the cost of staying in Ukraine. Flights and accomodation only $2k from Sydney.

Haha you're a legend John, hope this ends better for all of us than last time!
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #53: May 04, 2018 06:29:24 pm
      Me and Wife are considering going, anyone else headed there that's a regular poster here ? Would love to meet up with you guys if we go!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #54: May 05, 2018 03:59:20 am
      Haha you're a legend John, hope this ends better for all of us than last time!

I’m dying to go! You any chance of going if you get a ticket? We need a chance at redemption after Basel :D

Love it mate!

Still on standby should know by Monday morning apparently once the corporate and sponsors are sorted. Looking same route now via Istanbul!

If you do end up going the Istanbul route, I’ve got a swanky room booked for a week. You’re more than welcome to join to save some travel costs.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #55: May 05, 2018 12:07:20 pm
      I’m dying to go! You any chance of going if you get a ticket? We need a chance at redemption after Basel :D

If you do end up going the Istanbul route, I’ve got a swanky room booked for a week. You’re more than welcome to join to save some travel costs.

If I managed to somehow get a ticket, I think I would go in debt to get there. Probably worth it.

But I think there's such a small chance of getting a ticket, and at the moment I can't really pay much over face value. I've heard of a friend of a friend that has just paid £3,000 for one (bear in mind that friend is quite rich, so his friend probably is as well)
      Vitaliy15594130
      • On Trial

• 2 posts |
      Reply #56: May 05, 2018 05:08:05 pm
      Hi guys, I'm a Kiev supporter of LFC.
      On this fantastic occasion I'd be happy to host a couple of Liverpool fans in my Kiev appartment for free.

Here's link to Gmap where I highlighted my place of residence and the stadium in Kiev:
      https://goo.gl/maps/aHeuFsp38dA2
      I live within 4 metro stations from Kiev city center where the stadium is situated.

I've purchased a ticket already throuh uefa.com, so I am coming at the stadium on May 26.
      Ifakemi
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #57: May 05, 2018 11:36:32 pm
      There was once an islamic militant incident in London, 3 days before a European Cup Final at Wembley. Would you have questioned that?

The last Euros was held in France, while security there was at it's highest level. Did you question that?

There has been no unrest in Kiev in 4 years. There is no threat of international terrorism. There's no risk of earthquakes or extreme weather. So the place is as safe as anywhere else in Europe to stage the final. It's not in Russia either.

I know the pub you're on about, the food there is nothing special, nor terrible. All depends on what your taste is. They will have the game on, but I'm  sure people would rather be at the stadium. The difficulty is getting there and staying there. When you're actually there, it's so cheap by Western standards, it's hilarious. 20c to use the Metro. The entire Metro system, with the second deepest station in the world and the stadium with it's own station. So those who do get there are going to have a great time.

Thank you for saying something good about Ukraine. It is so sad that many people don`t know anything about it and think that it is dengerous here and not interesting at all.
      You just can`t  imagine what`s going on at ukr facebook right now. Many local people just shocked with what`s going on with the prices for accomodation here for the dates of CL  final. And many people just want to help.
      I hope everyone who dare ))) to come here for the final will see that good efforts and will have a great time in Kyiv.

P.S. I also copied info from my post at another topic. Maybe it will be useful to someone.

Good sense of humor))) But it is not so bad, we manage to find accomodation for our friends and relatives from Germany for the final (it was a week ago) and there were still some free houses for groups in nice place. The prices are high but i f you will live as a group of fans (not along by yourself) you will be able to find accomodation for 300-400euros like we did.

Anyway I wanted to write here some useful information because I want you all to fell in love with my city.
      I know that lots of you are going to the final in Kyiv. (by the way it is right to write Kyiv not Kiev) And it is my hometown.
      So just want to tell you that it is not so scary here. It is really nice city and friendly people ( mostly))).
      And if you are planning to stay here for longer or come here a couple of days or even a week before the final - you will never be bored. As this month is full of different festivals.
      For example
      - Kyiv lights festival (may 18-20) - amazing light, 3d mapping, VJ show  with lots of international guests and artists. 6 different locations at the same time and amazing performances.
      - Craft Beer Fest (may 26-27) - more than 30 beer maker and more than 100 sorts of beer at one place.
      - Precompression Kyiv (may 26) – Ukraine’s first official regional Burning Man event :
      Precompression is one of reunion events for the local burner community...
      - official Kyiv city day (starting may 27) - lots of concersts and other activities around the city.
      etc.
      During the football finals - there will be 4 fan zones in different locations of the city.
      Also you will be able to buy something like a tourist map \ pass called "Kyiv Pass" - this Kyiv pass give you free entrance to some museums, discounts, free Kyiv metro trips (limited trips) etc.

Anyway I know that now you are facing some problems with flight tickets, accomodation etc. like my friends & relatives from Germany did a week ago. But we managed all this.  So I want to tell you that Kyiv is really nice city with good people - so you defenetly should come to support you fav team!
      And if somebody need some advice I will be glad to help.
      mnicola
      • Forum Youth Player

• 12 posts |
      Reply #58: May 06, 2018 04:45:29 am
      Have details been released as to the location of Liverpool end of the stadium?
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #59: May 06, 2018 07:14:22 am

Thanks mate that's awesome. If I do I would happily cover for the nights in there still waiting on mate but I'm looking at super short trip out on the Thursday land in Instabul on Friday flight to Kiev on morning of game back to Istanbul on Sunday and fly home on Monday.

I'll let you know how I get on mate asap!
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      Reply #60: May 06, 2018 08:27:38 am
      Thanks mate that's awesome. If I do I would happily cover for the nights in there still waiting on mate but I'm looking at super short trip out on the Thursday land in Instabul on Friday flight to Kiev on morning of game back to Istanbul on Sunday and fly home on Monday.

I'll let you know how I get on mate asap!

Exactly the same, except I arrive in Istanbul a couple days earlier.

Like I said, more than welcome to. Definitely no cost for you.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #61: May 06, 2018 09:53:02 am
      Firstly to those people going ..you lucky barstewards enjoy every single minute of it and keep safe.
      Secondly and more importantly make as much noise as you possibly can .
      Cirii Cimbal
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #62: May 06, 2018 10:24:31 am
      Hi, guys!
      I from Kiev.
      I want to offer the help with the visit of a match in Ukraine.
      If you have questions: flight, accommodation, food, placement, entertainments, prices, safety...
      With pleasure, I will answer these and other questions.
      I apologize for my English.
      I will be glad to help.
      what's app, viber, telegram +380675475296
      https://www.facebook.com/kirill.cymbal
       xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
      « Last Edit: May 06, 2018 02:54:46 pm by Cirii Cimbal »
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #63: May 06, 2018 10:38:55 am
      Quote from Dadorious
      Thanks mate that's awesome. If I do I'm looking at super short trip out on the Thursday land in Instabul on Friday flight to Kiev on morning of game back to Istanbul on Sunday and fly home on Monday.

I'll let you know how I get on

Kiev is a major city. Istanbul is a massive city, and it might take a while to go back. So you really need more than a day each to take them in.
      anttonio_1985
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #64: May 06, 2018 11:12:41 am
      Dreadnor
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #65: May 07, 2018 09:21:17 am
      Looking to go kiev for the final, probably the same question everyone’s asking, is anyone selling a single ticket?
      Ifakemi
      • On Trial

• 4 posts |
      Reply #66: May 07, 2018 05:50:49 pm
      Hi, everyone.
      As I wrote already Kyiv is a great city with good people.
      So we all see that there is a problem with hotel rates ( it`s just like madness) and many citizens of Kyiv wants to help.
      So here is the group where you can find FREE acomodation for CL. It is called
      Kyiv FREE couch for football fans 26/05/18
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/370623413442335/

Just checke the group and I hope you will find what you are looking for.

And if you are traveling as a group check holiday houses in Kiev at booking.com - some prises are almost like usual for example aprx 1000 euro for the house for 6-10 people with private territory and free parking, BBQ etc. I even found the home that we rented for our guests last summer and the price is not much higher.
      Vieriman
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #67: May 10, 2018 12:33:41 pm
      I have a booking in one of Kiev's hostels for 2 person. As I am not going for the match I can sell it for 80 GPB. Here are the details:

Hostel Royal Home Kiev
      Check in - 25/05
      Check out - 28/05
      Room - Twin bed with shower
      Price - 1200 UAH (c.a. 35 GBP) - to be paid upon arrival

https://www.booking.com/hotel/ua/hostel-royal-home.pl.html?aid=304142;label=gen173nr-1FCAEoggJCAlhYSDNYBGjIAYgBAZgBHrgBBsgBD9gBAegBAfgBC5ICAXmoAgM;sid=17ee6a9f33f2cbdcf20dca8566e19f3b

Send me PM if intrested.

Rozumii
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Reply #68: May 10, 2018 07:50:45 pm
      Hello everybody ! xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065: xxxxx:action-smiley-065:
          I'm from Kiev. If someone is planning a trip to Kiev and needs an interpreter or person who will show the city, meet at the airport or help with host please chat me https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008287356283
      I will be happy to help.  ;) ;)

Quick Reply