Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Champions League Final Tickets

Read 36456 times
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets
      Reply #92: May 22, 2018 08:18:32 pm
      Moores using many many words about the ticket allocation and the poor travel arrangements and basically saying he is powerless to do anything.Didnt mention our partners stiffing the fans for flight costs
      Cirii Cimbal
      • Forum Youth Player

• 5 posts |
      Reply #93: May 22, 2018 10:59:41 pm
      I have a £9/€10/308 Hryvnia budget, what can that get me?

You can satisfy yourself))
      Row19
      • On Trial

• 1 posts |
      Re: Champions League Final Tickets - For Sale £500
      Reply #94: May 24, 2018 07:06:13 am
      SOLD

I have a single ticket for the final available for sale, gutted not to be going when I thought I was. My travel plans have fallen through this morning due to a passport problem so I can no longer travel to the game.

The ticket was purchased directly from LFC as a result of getting through in the ballot. I have the LFC receipt for the ticket to prove its genuine. Ticket is obviously with the other LFC fans, its in block 54 behind the goal, its a category 3 with a very good view as I got to choose it myself

I have all the documentation to prove my purchase of this ticket. I will also prove my ID and address when we meet to hand over the ticket.

Price £500 so that I can try to re-coup some of the £1000+ I have spent on travel and the ticket.

I can drive to meet you to hand over the ticket if required?

Thanks, Bob, 07770-225671.
      « Last Edit: May 24, 2018 04:23:37 pm by Row19 »
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #95: May 24, 2018 02:19:26 pm
      Quote from Alex12345
      Hi,

We have bought tickets through Viagogo which we perceived to be in the neutral section but when they arrived they are in the Madrid end.

Will there be many Liverpool fans in the Madrid end? And are we likely to experience any problems?

Thanks

There's no record of incidents between the fans in the past, nor reason to be, so segregation shouldn't have to be strictly enforced.

I think at least 70% of the stadium will be Liverpool fans, something similar to Istanbul.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #96: May 24, 2018 06:48:39 pm
      There's no record of incidents between the fans in the past, nor reason to be, so segregation shouldn't have to be strictly enforced.

I think at least 70% of the stadium will be Liverpool fans, something similar to Istanbul.

We had Liverpool fans in the Milan end in both Istanbul and Athens ;)
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #97: May 24, 2018 08:15:25 pm
      Spanish fans are not known for being seasoned travellers, and obviously 4 finals in 5 years has taken its toll. Real Madrid handed 1,000 tickets back to UEFA. UEFA have opted not to re-release them.

Real may be the "home" team, but Liverpool will clearly have the most fans.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #98: May 24, 2018 09:44:08 pm
      Spanish fans are not known for being seasoned travellers, and obviously 4 finals in 5 years has taken its toll. Real Madrid handed 1,000 tickets back to UEFA. UEFA have opted not to re-release them.

Real may be the "home" team, but Liverpool will clearly have the most fans.

Rumours around Liverpool have the number close to 2,000
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #99: May 25, 2018 10:27:02 pm
      those people who let our wonderful fans down will be punished. these Fans will have spent thousands to get to Kiev its is disgusting to think they will not get to Kiev

Quick Reply