Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 5th May @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W14 D8 L5

Buvac stepping down?

Read 30926 times
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Re: Buvac stepping down
      Reply #69: Apr 30, 2018 03:50:08 pm
      It must be family issue with Buvac.

We will find out tomorrow at pre-match conference. Until then relax.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #70: Apr 30, 2018 03:50:48 pm
      Hate the misery guts and ITK's wanting it to be between Klopp & Buvac just so they can say "See I told you I was right"

Does my f**king head in.

Get a result in Rome and all this will fade into the background.

It is weird how the club are saying that it is nothing personal between Klopp and Buvac, if true then what the F**k is going on here, other than a family emergency then this is really really bad timing and unprofessional.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #71: Apr 30, 2018 03:55:38 pm
      Before we know, somebody close to him could be dying of a terminal illness and there is some stupid tw*t spreading garbage on Twitter about Klopp and Buvac falling out.
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #72: Apr 30, 2018 04:00:19 pm
      Jesus Christ, almost everyone goes into panic mode as 'Liverpool source' says Buvac and Klopp relationship is fu**ed.

Who is this 'Liverpool source?' There isn't one, it's just bullshit rhetoric to grab headlines and page views.

Without sounding a bit sick, i am hoping it is just genuine personal issues at home with family etc. I mean that in the nicest possible way as i do not wish to see this partnership broken up.

If it was down to inter-personal issues between themselves then i'm pretty confident they would see out the rest of the Season first.

As strange as this all seems maybe it is just a genuine personal issue, it seems the only plausible explanation for this happening at one of the most critical phases of their joint tenure.

As for Colin Pascoe, as good as his flip-chart page flicking skills are, he's about as much use as tits on a frog.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #73: Apr 30, 2018 04:00:55 pm
      Before we know, somebody close to him could be dying of a terminal illness and there is some stupid tw*t spreading garbage on Twitter about Klopp and Buvac falling out.

This is what I think it must be, it simply doesn't make sense that he'd leave with only a handful of games left over some argument they had, these guys are pro's and you just don't do that sh*t.
      CT_LFC
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,811 posts | 1405 
      Reply #74: Apr 30, 2018 04:05:52 pm
      What's with all the panic before we know the full story? People need to step off the ledge.....

Whatever the reason is for Buvac leaving did not just happen last night, so this is something that we had been dealing with for some time and the team has been doing very well, so hardly any impact to the rest of the season. Long term Klopp would obviously have to get his replacement for next season but for the month that is left this season it won't be a problem.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #75: Apr 30, 2018 04:22:24 pm
      As for Colin Pascoe, as good as his flip-chart page flicking skills are, he's about as much use as tits on a frog.

Oi, no one and I mean no one lays cones out like Colin :laugh:

Kopite78
      Reply #76: Apr 30, 2018 04:40:39 pm
      What's with all the panic before we know the full story? People need to step off the ledge.....

Is always the same ones. You'll get used to it
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #77: Apr 30, 2018 04:45:38 pm

Is her versatile enough to tweet the whistle when the boys are running sprints?
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,434 posts | 3417 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #78: Apr 30, 2018 04:46:54 pm
      It must be family issue with Buvac.

We will find out tomorrow at pre-match conference. Until then relax.

Doubt klopp will say much
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #79: Apr 30, 2018 04:47:53 pm
      Stevie has to be out of the equation now I suppose.(Rangers)

Doubt if Gerrard will ever be anybody's #2. The club have given him a nice management development year, and next will come a first team manager's role somehwere suitable, maybe Rangers, maybe elsewhere.

Klopp will be here four more season, then Stevie can step in if he proves he is good at it.
      Kopite78
      Reply #80: Apr 30, 2018 04:49:26 pm

Very very much doubt it

I'm sure they will be told not to raise those questions truth be told by the press officer. . and if they do they'll get the Klopp long stare til they f**k off
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #81: Apr 30, 2018 05:30:32 pm
      Very very much doubt it

I'm sure they will be told not to raise those questions truth be told by the press officer. . and if they do they'll get the Klopp long stare til they f**k off

Which, given theyā€™ve said ā€œitā€™s personalā€ is only right and proper......

Plus - semi f***inā€™ final........so do one and let the playing staff do their job.....
      Billo
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,703 posts | 894 
      Reply #82: Apr 30, 2018 05:41:15 pm
      Stevie has to be out of the equation now I suppose.(Rangers)

I love stevie since he is my generations King Kenny but JK is doing something special  with the club and i dont want anything to change or upset the chemistery behind the scenes. Look at the players, they play their heart out for the boss. Not saying that stevie wouldnt do a great job or anything. Just that JK should bring someone who he thinks suits his plans. That's if Buvac is stepping down, really hoping that is not the case here.
      Redangel

• 8,339 posts | 1011 
      Reply #83: Apr 30, 2018 06:10:34 pm
      The media as ever are loving this. All kinds of conspiracy theories being put about. All the lads need to do, is keep focussed, get the job done on Wednesday and stick 2 fingers up to the lot of ā€˜em
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #84: Apr 30, 2018 06:13:51 pm
      https://twitter.com/LFC/status/990997763679715329

OMG! No Krawietz, no Kornmayer, no Achterberg! They're gone!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #85: Apr 30, 2018 06:23:30 pm
      Colin Pascoe is ironing his shorts as we speak!!

They werenā€™t too badly creased then when he was thrown under that bus by Rodgers.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,974 posts | 3058 
      Reply #86: Apr 30, 2018 06:32:19 pm

And thatā€™s clearly a body double for Mo.......heā€™s gone!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,158 posts | 1287 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Reply #87: Apr 30, 2018 06:33:15 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
      AZPatriot

• 9,944 posts | 1759 
      Reply #88: Apr 30, 2018 06:35:20 pm

Look at Mane in the back with that grin...cheeky f**ker...love him to bits.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,943 posts | 5001 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #89: Apr 30, 2018 09:11:22 pm
      Maybe he's been offered the gooners job cos it'll be the closest that shower of north london sh*t gets to JĆ¼rgen, seriously tho,
      I think they've had a wee lovers tiff and all will be back to normal come August, nobody knows for sure but it maybe it is a personal issue like what sly reports,

He does come across as a real private person tho does Buvac, can't remember him saying too much since he arrived tbf.

YNWA
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,863 posts | 704 
      Reply #90: May 01, 2018 01:03:47 am
      Even if you accept the club's version of events as gospel, and I don't, the timing  of the development is about as bad as it gets.

To me, whatever the reason is, this announcement is the way taken to ease him out the door, in an attempt to have minimal disruption to the team and Klopp himself at this time.

In the short term, how many questions/doubts will it raise amongst the players? How many tactical issues will it raise this week? Was he responsible for the Plan B? Or if needed, the Plan C? Can Klopp even cope without him?

This is the most important week for this club in 10 YEARS, so we need everything to go as smoothly as possible, together with everyone unified and on message. The calendar may say otherwise, but on the ground, this is not the time to be sending out "mayday, mayday" calls to action.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,235 posts | 8572 
      Reply #91: May 01, 2018 01:57:43 am
      I still think everyone's seeing too much into this - "taking a break for personal reasons" means to me something to do with his family.

Quick Reply