Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Nabil Fekir (Lyon)

Read 166285 times
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Re: Nabil Fekir (Lyon)
      Reply #1196: Jul 24, 2018 07:42:08 pm
      2nd to Salah in scoring league goals last season in Europe I think..

Not bad for someone with a dodgy knee..
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1197: Jul 24, 2018 07:47:07 pm

Messi was the European golden boot though didn't he ?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #1198: Jul 24, 2018 08:42:07 pm

I don't think he was even close...
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #1199: Jul 24, 2018 08:56:57 pm

What??!!

Did you wanna say 2nd to Depay for Lyon?? Otherwise.. what?!!!
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #1200: Jul 24, 2018 08:57:59 pm
      Their owner chatting crap again....saying he wants to stay but that the week of August 9th could be tricky, basically alluding to a PL club coming back in for him.
      Vicks86
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,635 posts | 273 
      Reply #1201: Jul 24, 2018 09:09:07 pm
      Pearce -

"For all the talk of potentially restructuring the Ā£53million deal that collapsed last month, I canā€™t see Liverpool going back in for him. Their concerns over his knee were too great. Itā€™s a shame because he would have been an exciting addition."
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6293 
      Reply #1202: Jul 24, 2018 09:36:52 pm
      I canā€™t stand Pearce anymore, never breaks any actual news and most times just pours cold water over everything.  Give me someone that gives me some juicy gossip ;D
      Kopite78
      Reply #1203: Jul 24, 2018 09:49:25 pm
      I canā€™t stand Pearce anymore, never breaks any actual news and most times just pours cold water over everything.  Give me someone that gives me some juicy gossip ;D

Maybe he's been advised to dumb it down and pour cold water on it

Like when you were at school and if you fancied a girl you just played it a bit aloof and didn't chase

It's similar 

Imagine Fekir is some hot girl who's Dad (Aulas) is threatening to do you in if you keep flirting with her and who's mates are making it hard for you (not like that - in this scenario it's Fekir (the hot girl) who's making it hard for you 😉)
      Now imagine we're the cool lad in the class (with the massive cock) and we just want to make Fekir (the hot girl) want us more so we start acting cool like we aren't bothered whilst still slipping the odd smile at her in class to show we are interested (after that first date where you let her (Fekir) wear your top(the shirt like) cause she was cold..  you even let her see the massive package she will get ( the cock in this scenario and his wage if the girl is Fekir (stick with me) )
      Her dad and mates are warning her off you so you get your mates ( Pearce) to let it be known you aren't that bothered.... and she (he ) wants you more

😉😉😉

Or he knows f**k all like

Anyway that's past five minutes
      -LFC-
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,136 posts | 1191 
      Reply #1204: Jul 24, 2018 09:53:16 pm

Donā€™t think so.

See Messi, Ronaldo, Cavani, Immobile etc..
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #1205: Jul 24, 2018 10:01:38 pm

I'm with you. Totally.

F**k the realists.

Where's that Macca fella?
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1206: Jul 24, 2018 10:05:40 pm

Well somebody had to take over the bad news Barrett role.

ā€œPiss over my chips Pearceā€.

« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2018 10:43:29 pm by HScRed1 »
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #1207: Jul 24, 2018 10:41:57 pm
      Well somebody had to take over the bad new Barrett role.

ā€œPiss over my chips Pearceā€.

He was telling us all about how Danny Ward's attitude had improved and that he was getting his big chance to make the Number One spot his own just before we signed Alisson.

Knows Jack sh*t, currently.
      Madscouser
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,814 posts | 67 
      Reply #1208: Jul 25, 2018 12:12:47 pm
      He was telling us all about how Danny Ward's attitude had improved and that he was getting his big chance to make the Number One spot his own (just before we signed Alisson)

Knows Jack Sh*t, currently.

But Ward will get his big chance - at Leicester !
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1209: Jul 25, 2018 12:37:44 pm

Juicy gossip eh ? Rib wears his missus clothes. Keith has a stevie gerrard poster on the wall...
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1210: Jul 25, 2018 01:13:37 pm
      Everything Pearce says is basically just his opinion, the bloke knows f**k all like the rest of us. He was trying to dismiss that we were in talks with Alisson when we had been for weeks.
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #1211: Jul 25, 2018 01:40:58 pm
      Everything Pearce says is basically just his opinion, the bloke knows f**k all like the rest of us. He was trying to dismiss that we were in talks with Alisson when we had been for weeks.

I don't think it's his opinion really, more what he's been told to say by the club. After the Van Dijk debacle I think the club are more than happy to use the media to misdirect things until the deal is pretty much done.
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,321 posts | 1016 
      Reply #1212: Jul 25, 2018 02:05:30 pm
      He was telling us all about how Danny Ward's attitude had improved and that he was getting his big chance to make the Number One spot his own just before we signed Alisson.

Knows Jack Sh*t, currently.
      And more recently heā€™s told us that Sturridge is to get one final chance at LFC. It might put the final nail in his coffin if Danny is sold (although I hope he is right in this one).
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #1213: Jul 25, 2018 02:19:56 pm
      Maybe he's been advised to dumb it down and pour cold water on it

Like when you were at school and if you fancied a girl you just played it a bit aloof and didn't chase

It's similar 

Imagine Fekir is some hot girl who's Dad (Aulas) is threatening to do you in if you keep flirting with her and who's mates are making it hard for you (not like that - in this scenario it's Fekir (the hot girl) who's making it hard for you 😉)
      Now imagine we're the cool lad in the class (with the massive cock) and we just want to make Fekir (the hot girl) want us more so we start acting cool like we aren't bothered whilst still slipping the odd smile at her in class to show we are interested (after that first date where you let her (Fekir) wear your top(the shirt like) cause she was cold..  you even let her see the massive package she will get ( the cock in this scenario and his wage if the girl is Fekir (stick with me) )
      Her dad and mates are warning her off you so you get your mates ( Pearce) to let it be known you aren't that bothered.... and she (he ) wants you more

😉😉😉

Or he knows f**k all like

Anyway that's past five minutes

Ah but, what if hot chick(Fekir) had a smelly fanny and no one knew until that first date(medical) wouldn't it put you off going back in there knowing there was a chance of revisiting such smelliness, or would it not be wiser to go for someone Fresher ?? 😉😉😉

YNWA
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1214: Jul 25, 2018 02:24:03 pm

Ah but, what if hot chick(Fekir) had a smelly fanny and no one knew until that first date(medical) wouldn't it put you off going back in there knowing there was a chance of revisiting such smelliness, or would it not be wiser to go for someone Fresher ?? 😉😉😉

YNWA

Bloody hell this analogy gets more and more surreal
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1215: Jul 25, 2018 02:25:58 pm
      Read earlier that we had been working on the Alisson deal for 6 months. So it seems he was a top target for the club this summer. Seeing a few people say we wonā€™t get Fekir because we spent that money on Alisson...yet we were looking at an Alisson deal when we were set to sign Fekir before, which was also after the Fabinho signing. Thereā€™s still money there to spend and like I said the other day, IMO this isnā€™t over because we havenā€™t been linked or gone after any alternatives. Not even the likes of Pearce who think they know something we donā€™t havent mentioned an alternative which they have done for other positions weā€™ve looked at improving on over the summer. I find it hard to believe that it was Fekir or nobody at all.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #1216: Jul 25, 2018 03:18:54 pm
      Fekir will happen. 

Or it won't.

You heard it here, first.  :)

In all seriousness though, Klopp prioritized a #10 and went in hard for Fekir.  If we truly have dropped our interest over his reported dodgy knee, then I'm sure someone else is being lined up as we speak and Klopp will get the player he wants.  Simple. 
      ORCHARD RED
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,526 posts | 1457 
      • 6 Times!
      Reply #1217: Jul 25, 2018 04:58:40 pm
      A January signing maybe?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #1218: Jul 25, 2018 06:02:14 pm
      I don't think it's his opinion really, more what he's been told to say by the club. After the Van Dijk debacle I think the club are more than happy to use the media to misdirect things until the deal is pretty much done.
      strange opinion. I am not sure any journalist will deliberately put out garbage because it ruins their own reputation. He would not say what the club told him to say, the club fed him garbage or he made up garbage.

Quick Reply