Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 19th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P21 W11 D8 L2

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Madrid?

Loris Karius
      16 (11.7%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      3 (2.2%)
      Andy Robertson
      34 (24.8%)
      Dejan Lovren
      6 (4.4%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      2 (1.5%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      James Milner
      3 (2.2%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      2 (1.5%)
      Mohammed Salah
      2 (1.5%)
      Sadio Mane
      69 (50.4%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Adam Lallana
      0 (0%)
      Emre Can
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Voting closed: May 30, 2018 09:39:22 pm

Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 51541 times
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,333 posts | 3360 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Re: Real Madrid 3-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #1035: Jun 05, 2018 06:11:25 pm
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #1036: Jun 05, 2018 07:33:35 pm
      You've left a key word that I used out being 'MATE'. Hardly threatening or intimidating. I told you I was curious to know whether you were from liverpool or not because you seem to have really took offence to the word shithouse.

You've call me a keyboard warrior, somebody who's happy when Liverpool lose, a coward, a shithouse, paranoid, superior to everybody else and now your lying in this thread about me 'offering you out' when I've never done any such thing.

It's not the first time you've jumped on my posts like this either. You have a weird agenda which is why I messaged you in the first place but you decided to talk (or snitch) about it in here instead making out im some threatening bully even though it's nothing to do with anyone else or anything to do with this topic.  The irony of you calling somebody else a keyboard warrior eh.

I'll leave it there it's gotten petty enough. Apologies kk for my part and i I was going to ignore him until he said I was making online threats.

Signing off for a while.

lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,827 posts | 701 
      Reply #1037: Jun 05, 2018 07:46:50 pm
      Quote from jimbo1962
      but seriously, at Madrid do you think they feel a wee bit guilty over the manner in which they won, or like most sportsmen and most people in general, do they have the morals of a F***ing weasel, winning is ALL that matters

Real went out there to win a cup final, and won it.

When we beat Roma, nobody cares now that we needed to score 7 goals. The only thing that matters is we won.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1038: Jun 08, 2018 10:02:03 am
      couldn't we take this down now its like a re-occurring nightmare or at least re-title the thread "the Day we got mugged in Kiev"
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,758 posts | 259 
      Reply #1039: Jun 08, 2018 02:40:44 pm

Always thought the game threads should be locked when the motm poll closes,saves it running into sh*te.

Well, it wasn't sh*te until that comment of yours.  :f_whistle:
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1040: Jun 09, 2018 03:51:12 pm
      Well, it wasn't sh*te until that comment of yours.  :f_whistle:

Yep. Bet it was quality when Madrid scored their third.
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1041: Jun 18, 2018 03:01:22 pm
      Well first time I have found the heart and strength to log on to  the forum and post about the game since Kiev. The pain and experience of losing that the way that we did put me of football for a little while. Like falling into some sort of football induced depression, the blessing was not reliving the now Fekir transfer debacle.

Everything about the Kiev trip barring the game was unforgettable the travel, the build up, Shevchenko Park on day of the game and even being fortunate enough to experience playing on the actual stadium with some ex reds Smicer, Berger and David James the day after the game.

Very painful memory the game that will live with me forever. My resent for Ramos and Madrid knows no bounds after that bunch of cu*ts.
      Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #1042: Jun 18, 2018 08:02:58 pm
      even being fortunate enough to experience playing on the actual stadium with some ex reds Smicer, Berger and David James the day after the game

Oh come on mate, F**k that stupid game that we lost, tell us more about this! Haha
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1043: Jun 19, 2018 02:10:02 am
      Oh come on mate, f**k that stupid game that we lost, tell us more about this! Haha

Will do tonight mate when in front of the laptop and post a couple of pics if I can figure out how.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1044: Jun 20, 2018 12:50:04 am
      Will do tonight mate when in front of the laptop and post a couple of pics if I can figure out how.

I have a few pics too, but can't bare to look at them... yet. F**k, I don't even want to think or talk about Kyiv! I think I shall leave now, cya!
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #1045: Jun 20, 2018 02:31:20 pm
      Oh come on mate, f**k that stupid game that we lost, tell us more about this! Haha

I will tell the story mate once I figure out how to post pics.

Following the insert image icon gives me a file size error when I tried posting last night. I did write the post but lost the whole bloody thing when I tried uploading pics!
      Fourbrick
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 844 posts | 235 
      Reply #1046: Aug 16, 2018 11:49:17 am
      Had to write this. Absolutely made up last night seeing Ramos getting kicked in the head by Costa.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1047: Aug 16, 2018 01:22:29 pm
      but seriously, at Madrid do you think they feel a wee bit guilty over the manner in which they won, or like most sportsmen and most people in general, do they have the morals of a f**king weasel, winning is ALL that matters

They've been playing that way for so long that they see it as perfectly normal, its the one reason I have never been able to really like Spanish teams, that undercurrent of cheating and playacting bollocks despite being so fantastically talented.
      skamp
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 834 posts | 306 
      Reply #1048: Aug 16, 2018 01:40:21 pm
      If Lovren or VVD had taken Ronaldo out early on, would we have been so precious?  Sh## happens; bad for us but these things happen.  Let's all move on.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1049: Aug 16, 2018 06:10:49 pm
      If Lovren or VVD had taken Ronaldo out early on, would we have been so precious?  Sh## happens; bad for us but these things happen.  Let's all move on.

F**k off!

That c**t Ramos elbowed Karius in the head knocking what little sense he has out of it, then proceeds to do a dangerous judo move on Salah dislocating his arm in the process. We aren't just talking about some tough tackling here but a violent player who attacked ours in a premeditated fashion and who keeps getting away with it whilst being showered with praise by commentators for his "clever" play.
      The sooner Ramos fucks off and retires the better for football, hopefully someone can take out his knees at some point, where's Roy Keane when you need him!
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1050: Aug 17, 2018 07:41:18 am

How is it up there on that high horse of yours?
      Well Ronaldo done f**k all anyway so it wouldn’t have made a difference.

F**k off!

That c**t Ramos elbowed Karius in the head knocking what little sense he has out of it, then proceeds to do a dangerous judo move on Salah dislocating his arm in the process. We aren't just talking about some tough tackling here but a violent player who attacked ours in a premeditated fashion and who keeps getting away with it whilst being showered with praise by commentators for his "clever" play.
      The sooner Ramos fucks off and retires the better for football, hopefully someone can take out his knees at some point, where's Roy Keane when you need him!

I have no doubt that if that was in the time of Gerrard, Gerrard would have nailed him. Likewise I expect Keita would.
      bigvYNWA
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,795 posts | 994 
      Reply #1051: Aug 17, 2018 08:05:02 am

They didn't though, did they. Most of us are honest enough to admit when we've gotten away with one as well.

There's tough tackling, then there's Ramos. sh*t happens is a nice enough excuse when an offside is missed or a shithouse penalty in a regular season match up - the Champions F***ing League final, however, is not good enough.

I've moved on. Loving this season. Proud of the last one. However, if anyone brings up that absolute shithouse F***ing c**t around me, I will forever be angry about it and thus proceed to call him an absolute shithouse F***ing c**t that didn't deserve to be on that pitch at the end, and should have - at the very least - seen some F***ing post match discipline for his abhorrent actions.
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #1052: Aug 17, 2018 09:16:17 am
      Had to write this. Absolutely made up last night seeing Ramos getting kicked in the head by Costa.  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

That is the best bit of news since the b***ard took Karius and Mo out of the match in the final.I wouldn't mind betting that if we are drawn against them in Europe the tw*t doesn't play in the Anfield match.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1053: Aug 17, 2018 09:18:57 am
      We lost the Juventus final but it should not have been played. The Milan game in Athens was almost like a "freebee" for stealing it from them in 2005 and 2018 was just an exercise in brutality . Put it in the memory banks and wait for the day when Karma will be the winner
      ruthcity

• 6,867 posts | 1464 
      Reply #1054: Aug 17, 2018 10:05:33 am
      Apparently, both were on the same team in the same match that night.

ozi_wozzy
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,552 posts | 304 
      Reply #1055: Aug 17, 2018 10:10:44 am

Never liked Costa, but I'm going to buy him a 7 course f***ing meal for this. Hope there's some permanent brain damage to the c**t

Quick Reply