Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Anderson Talisca (Benfica)

Read 5852 times
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Anderson Talisca (Benfica)
      May 21, 2018 02:21:22 pm
      Besiktas coach Senol Gunes has dropped a tantalising transfer hint about the future of on-loan Brazilian striker Anderson Talisca.

"I'm sorry that he won't be with us any longer. I wish he could stay for his sake and ours. He already had a deal in place," said Gunes after his side's 5-1 final day defeat of Sivassport.

Pressed on where Talisca might play next season he added: "He might be rivals with Çenk Tosun."

Numerous links online now. Tosun of course plays for Everton so the 'rivals' part has made people go straight to us however it may just mean 'other premier league club'

Obligatory YouTube highlights:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2keW8TmmcpA
      Aggerdoo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,464 posts | 228 
      Re: Anderson Talisca (Benfica)
      Reply #1: May 21, 2018 06:24:09 pm
      Mancs seem to think he's going to them.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #2: May 21, 2018 10:05:36 pm
      This is an interesting one.  He's a big, strong, athletic CAM who is capable of playing as a ST/CF.  Brazilian to boot.  Sound familiar?

I've not seen much more than the occasional YouTube highlight reel, but he seems like a good fit for Klopp's system.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #3: May 21, 2018 11:14:40 pm
      This is an interesting one.  He's a big, strong, athletic CAM who is capable of playing as a ST/CF.  Brazilian to boot.  Sound familiar?

I've not seen much more than the occasional YouTube highlight reel, but he seems like a good fit for Klopp's system.
      He does look like Firmino, but with a more potent ability to play in a midfielder position if required to. Not that Firmino can't play AM, but Talisca seems to be able to fill in a CM role to if he is required to do so.

I also like the fact that he would give us some teeth on the free-kicks. Something we lack since Coutinho left.
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #4: May 22, 2018 04:18:28 am
      Apparently a problem in the translation from the Turk lead people to link him to Liverpool. I think is between United or Roma.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #5: May 23, 2018 03:08:44 pm
      I see him linked with Wolves as well. Wolves. Note that Benfica don't seem interested and they hold his contract.

He's not coming to us.
      Arlen Correa
      • Forum Matt Busby

• 125 posts | 37 
      Reply #6: May 25, 2018 03:50:34 pm
      I see him linked with Wolves as well. Wolves. Note that Benfica don't seem interested and they hold his contract.

He's not coming to us.
      He made public acusations against their board and is "persona non grata" there.

Quick Reply