Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Ki-Jana Hoever (Liverpool -> Wolves)

Read 35235 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Ki-Jana Hoever
      Reply #92: Sep 08, 2020 01:39:36 am

Where do you find those templates mate...where u can do a Team of your own choosing, then post the pic in here?

I want to come back to skolreds post once I figure out how to do it.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #93: Sep 08, 2020 02:21:54 am
      Where do you find those templates mate...where u can do a Team of your own choosing, then post the pic in here?

I want to come back to skolreds post once I figure out how to do it.

On the menu bar at the top, under the big LFC REDS banner, is an item "LFC+" - the team builder is in there.

Neither Hoever nor Neco are available to be selected on it, however.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #94: Sep 08, 2020 05:39:43 am
      I'm happy with them both compete for RB and move Trent to midfield if Gini go and we get no replacement.

I thought of something like this the other day. Obviously Hendo and Fab would swap in an out when need be.

NB: Team no longer available

I did try to get Sadio and Mane in the same line but you get the picture.  :D :D

Maybe just another tactic we can use. TAA and Robbo are up the pitch most of time anyways.

JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT BEFORE EVERYONE RIPS ME TO SHREDS  ;D ;D :lmao:
      Munch101
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 495 posts | 80 
      Reply #95: Sep 08, 2020 05:44:21 am
      I thought of something like this the other day. Obviously Hendo and Fab would swap in an out when need be.

I did try to get Sadio and Mane in the same line but you get the picture.  :D :D

Maybe just another tactic we can use. TAA and Robbo are up the pitch most of time anyways.

Hendos decent but dont think he could work midfield alone
      Kopite78
      Reply #96: Sep 08, 2020 07:28:29 am

One midfielder Aus?

It's not us that will rip you to shreds, it will be our opposition every week
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #97: Sep 08, 2020 08:24:29 am
      Yeah I know, but Bobby dropping back, Trent and Robbo moving in from the sides, Sadio and to a lesser extent Moe getting in there as well.

Then you have the solidity of the back 5.

I keep shitting myself every time a Team hit us on the counter.

EDIT: Get rid of Tsimikas, put Robbo back there in his normal position and put Naby to the left of Jordan/Fab ???

« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2020 08:36:00 am by AussieRed »
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #98: Sep 08, 2020 09:03:11 am
      I'm happy with them both compete for RB and move Trent to midfield if Gini go and we get no replacement.

Never understood the whole Trent in midfield thing. He's probably the best right back in the world at the minute and excels under the current system, don't see why anybody would want to change that. If you have the two players you mentioned compete for RB, you're essentially swapping the best right back in the world for two kids. It's madness
      TameImpala
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,269 posts | 1216 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Reply #99: Sep 08, 2020 09:06:19 am
      Am I the only one that thinks this kid should play over Neco?

Think Hoever has looked better due to playing against a much lower quality of opposition. Neco was thrown right in at the deep end towards the end of last season playing in the Premier League (sometimes out of position), so it's hard to judge the two against each other at the moment
      Munch101
      • Forum Roger Hunt

• 495 posts | 80 
      Reply #100: Sep 11, 2020 05:38:41 am
      Yeah I know, but Bobby dropping back, Trent and Robbo moving in from the sides, Sadio and to a lesser extent Moe getting in there as well.

Then you have the solidity of the back 5.

I keep shitting myself every time a Team hit us on the counter.

EDIT: Get rid of Tsimikas, put Robbo back there in his normal position and put Naby to the left of Jordan/Fab ???

If only it was as simple as putting any player anywhere. Team selection would be easy. Best 11 footballers go and run around and do goals.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #101: Sep 18, 2020 03:13:52 pm
      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/LFC?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#LFC</a> sales have started. Ki-Jana Hoever on his way to Wolves. <a href="https://t.co/Gzxfh9ORtO">https://t.co/Gzxfh9ORtO</a></p>&mdash; James Pearce (@JamesPearceLFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1306958221333147649?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 18, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,046 posts | 2741 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #102: Sep 18, 2020 03:26:13 pm
      Wow. Had bug hopes for this kid. Hope we have a buy back option I think hes going to be quality

To be honest he is well ahead of van den berg as a centre half, and jm ny opinion, slightly ahead of Williams at right full.

Strange one, wonder is it making way for an arrival?
      « Last Edit: Sep 18, 2020 03:32:25 pm by Brian78 »
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #103: Sep 18, 2020 03:57:10 pm
      Wow. Had bug hopes for this kid. Hope we have a buy back option I think hes going to be quality

To be honest he is well ahead of van den berg as a centre half, and jm ny opinion, slightly ahead of Williams at right full.

Strange one, wonder is it making way for an arrival?
      Shaping up to look like a one in one out with Jota, from Wolves, coming our way, but nothing yet on how much we would be paying for him. But tweeted by Joyce so it's credible.
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Reply #104: Sep 19, 2020 07:29:43 am
      Shaping up to look like a one in one out with Jota, from Wolves, coming our way, but nothing yet on how much we would be paying for him. But tweeted by Joyce so it's credible.

Can’t they mistake Jota for Jiminez, bit more attractive deal right there, no ?
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #105: Sep 19, 2020 07:52:21 am

Can’t they mistake Jota for Jiminez, bit more attractive deal right there, no ?

Shhh Billy! Don't give away Edwards' clever plan!
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #106: Sep 20, 2020 06:48:57 pm
      I think Hoever being sold might indicate that Klopp and the staff are convinced about Koumetio. Not to the extent of bringing him into the first team picture yet but they probably view him as much as a good prospect as Hoever was or more (I know Hoever was more of a RB but I never got that vibe from him, I saw him as a CB or idealy a right side CB in a 3 men backline).

Cash in on Hoever by selling him for around 9M with a 15% sell on clause is great for a guy we got for around 100K if i remember correctly.

Ps: Wanted to post this in Koumetio's player thread but since there is none here we go.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,034 posts | 2690 
      Reply #107: Sep 21, 2020 08:28:35 am
      I think Hoever being sold might indicate that Klopp and the staff are convinced about Koumetio. Not to the extent of bringing him into the first team picture yet but they probably view him as much as a good prospect as Hoever was or more (I know Hoever was more of a RB but I never got that vibe from him, I saw him as a CB or idealy a right side CB in a 3 men backline).

Cash in on Hoever by selling him for around 9M with a 15% sell on clause is great for a guy we got for around 100K if i remember correctly.

Ps: Wanted to post this in Koumetio's player thread but since there is none here we go.

When Jürgen was talking about defenders being injured and Fab playing there, he mentioned Billy. Billy isn't training or playing with the U23s . I think Jürgen has a plan for him.
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,695 posts | 837 
      Reply #108: Sep 21, 2020 01:34:14 pm
      When Jürgen was talking about defenders being injured and Fab playing there, he mentioned Billy. Billy isn't training or playing with the U23s . I think Jürgen has a plan for him.
      Oh, I didn't know about that. So he's clearly in the first team's plans. He's the 4th center-back then!

I have missed the first pre-season game he played and in which he apparently was brilliant but even the other one I was able to watch, yes he did a mistake but he also seemed very mature and in control for a player his age. It gives you the impression he is closer to the finished article than Van Den Berg or Hoever and can also probably take bigger/faster strides towards it.

I'm pumped to see this guy involved alongside the senior CBs
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #109: Sep 21, 2020 03:22:24 pm
      Good luck for the future!
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      Re: Ki-Jana Hoever (Liverpool -> Wolves)
      Reply #110: Jan 27, 2023 10:33:48 pm
      Has joined Stoke on loan.
      dunlop liddell shankly
      • 2009 LFC quiz champion (now to be known as "Kate")
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,955 posts | 3334 
      Re: Ki-Jana Hoever (Liverpool -> Wolves)
      Reply #111: Aug 05, 2023 03:10:19 pm
      Just scored for Stoke against Rotherham.

Quick Reply