Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Man Utd [Premier League] Sun 16th Dec @ 4:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 13th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W12 D6 L6

Fabinho Player Thread

Read 14191 times
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,298 posts | 1740 
      Re: Fabinho Player Thread
      Reply #450: Dec 03, 2018 02:09:15 pm
      It’s not a criticism mate I think he’s gonna be a monster when he settles in fully and I’m a huge fan.

Top signing.

Just my observation to date.

Absolutely.

A couple of things to iron out, but nothing major.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 13,529 posts | 2536 
      Reply #451: Dec 03, 2018 02:33:07 pm
      It’s not a criticism mate I think he’s gonna be a monster when he settles in fully and I’m a huge fan.

Top signing.

Just my observation to date.

No I didn’t think it was criticism from yourself or Swab just my interpretation of their positions and possibly why Klopp went with it.

bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,412 posts | 696 
      • YNWA
      Reply #452: Dec 08, 2018 03:10:40 pm
      Continues to improve. Mo will get all the attention, but Fab went about his work well and is starting to show why we've brought him in.  Has a niggly edge that I like to see in a team.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,153 posts | 2720 
      Reply #453: Dec 08, 2018 03:21:03 pm
      looks so much better now he is settling in to the club . He has definitely got the pace of the game now and doesn't look like he is going to lose the ball at all now can only see him getting stronger with every game now.
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,967 posts | 1057 
      Reply #454: Dec 09, 2018 07:21:50 am
      looks so much better now he is settling in to the club . He has definitely got the pace of the game now and doesn't look like he is going to lose the ball at all now can only see him getting stronger with every game now.

Yep he seems to be adjusting to the pace of things now. Klopp is once again proving to be a master of integrating players into the time at the right speed. He did it with Robbo and Ox last season and we’re seeing it again with Shaqiri and Fabinho this season.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • Forum Sami Hyypia

• 471 posts | 170 
      Reply #455: Dec 09, 2018 07:52:23 am
      Yep he seems to be adjusting to the pace of things now. Klopp is once again proving to be a master of integrating players into the time at the right speed. He did it with Robbo and Ox last season and we’re seeing it again with Shaqiri and Fabinho this season.

But but but everyone was suggesting something else , they were demanding he be put into the team because he cost £50plus etc etc etc

I don’t think some people still haven’t figured out that Klopp knows what he is doing
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,448 posts | 1692 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #456: Dec 09, 2018 08:26:45 am
      But but but everyone was suggesting something else , they were demanding he be put into the team because he cost £50plus etc etc etc

I don’t think some people still haven’t figured out that Klopp knows what he is doing

You can't put it better! Klopp knows best. And do not forget the language barrier.
      German_Panzer
      • Forum David Johnson

• 225 posts | 30 
      Reply #457: Dec 09, 2018 09:57:35 am
      I am also guilty of being too impatient with Fab. Yesterday he took a new high. For the first time he looked comfortable and able to play with the flow of the game. He's adjusting more and more to the PL. Bad news for Henderson though.
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,153 posts | 2720 
      Reply #458: Dec 09, 2018 10:17:31 am
      don't be surprised to see Henderson in the middle of Kieta and Fab if Henderson is picked on Tuesday it say Jürgen still has him in his best XI when available.
      Unlike the haters if Jordan doesn't play again and we win the league I won't be sad for Jordan I will be delighted for everyone who loves liverpool
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,339 posts | 1761 
      Reply #459: Dec 09, 2018 10:21:06 am
      You can see him growing game by game.

He’s still a way off “bossing” it - at least the way I think he will eventually - but he’s developing well now and is a realistic option in the big games.

LondonRed83

• 7,647 posts | 755 
      Reply #460: Dec 09, 2018 10:23:40 pm
      I think he looks classy - could become our Fernandinho/Gilberto for years to come
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,111 posts | 4581 
      • YNWA
      Reply #461: Dec 09, 2018 10:42:14 pm
      I think he looks classy - could become our Fernandinho/Gilberto for years to come

Gilberto. What a fine player he was.
      PurpleMonkey

• 8,853 posts | 1373 
      Reply #462: Yesterday at 06:07:25 pm
      As much as I want to see Fabinho play midfield, I think the best option for us would be to have him come off the bench and play CB a few times (when we are leading) and slowly embed him into that role to act as cover or used in rotation, at least until we have 3 fit center backs.
      Brian78
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 14,243 posts | 987 
      • A Liverbird upon my chest
      Reply #463: Yesterday at 07:11:25 pm
      Can play centre half yeah?
      PurpleMonkey

• 8,853 posts | 1373 
      Reply #464: Yesterday at 07:24:51 pm

Certainly has the attributes, whether he can or can not remains to be seen.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 7,339 posts | 1761 
      Reply #465: Yesterday at 07:26:49 pm
      Wonder if he might go to a 5 and play Gini there in a 3 like he did against Brighton away last year.

clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,448 posts | 1692 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #466: Yesterday at 07:30:57 pm
      He will be our back-up defender and I would also training Henderson there as well.

Quick Reply