Trending Topics

Next match: Lincoln v LFC [League Cup] Thu 24th Sep @ 7:45 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Sincil Bank

Today is the 24th of September and on this date LFC's match record is P27 W13 D8 L6

Fabinho Player Thread

Read 69624 times
      TameImpala
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,527 posts | 796 
      • He's five foot seven, he's football heaven
      Re: Fabinho Player Thread
      Reply #850: Nov 29, 2019 04:20:56 pm
      Of course I meant: good news that it's not longer and let's look at a positive side despite the bad news.

Fair enough, just didn't seem that way with the wording & the fact that he's sidelined for 2-4 weeks more than was initially expected
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #851: Nov 29, 2019 06:17:29 pm
      Just think, if Lovren used his head and didn’t dive into the challenge like a bull in a china shop then this Fabinho injury wouldn’t be an issue.

Luckily the run of games, whilst high in number of games, isn’t the toughest of opponents to be facing so it could be much worse but it’s still not ideal.

Hendo and Gini are going to have to find consistency in their performances now and this is a great chance for Keita and Ox to really step up. We lost Alisson and exceeded expectations with Adrian so who’s to say it won’t happen again with Fab and his replacement.

It was going to be a tough period of games anyway and he wouldn’t have played every single one of them. Blessing in disguise to take a slight edge off it is that he wouldn’t have been playing this week anyway. Plus, we might get lucky and he might recover sooner than expected like I think Kane did with a similar injury last season.
      « Last Edit: Nov 29, 2019 06:24:03 pm by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,115 posts | 1636 
      Reply #852: Nov 29, 2019 10:50:38 pm
      Well if that's the case then I stand completely corrected but judging by the entire post and talk of us being "even better" without him out I'm not quite sure. Also all of the initial estimates were that he'd be out for around 4 weeks, so I'm quite baffled as to how being ruled out for twice as long equates to "good news"

007 is a total WUM. No serious poster would call this good news, you are correct. And look who defends him....

I wouldn't be surprised if Fab isn't back in a match until Feb. 1. Other teams have had to cope with big injuries (like Sane and Laporte) and now we do (again, as with Alisson like KK mentioned). We can cope
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2019 12:29:52 am by Robby The Z »
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,205 posts | 1198 
      Reply #853: Nov 30, 2019 01:29:27 am
      Lol yea let’s blame Lovren! FFS give your head a wobble ...embarrassing.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,960 posts | 448 
      Reply #854: Nov 30, 2019 09:14:04 am
      Just think, if Lovren used his head and didn’t dive into the challenge like a bull in a china shop then this Fabinho injury wouldn’t be an issue.

Luckily the run of games, whilst high in number of games, isn’t the toughest of opponents to be facing so it could be much worse but it’s still not ideal.

Hendo and Gini are going to have to find consistency in their performances now and this is a great chance for Keita and Ox to really step up. We lost Alisson and exceeded expectations with Adrian so who’s to say it won’t happen again with Fab and his replacement.

It was going to be a tough period of games anyway and he wouldn’t have played every single one of them. Blessing in disguise to take a slight edge off it is that he wouldn’t have been playing this week anyway. Plus, we might get lucky and he might recover sooner than expected like I think Kane did with a similar injury last season.

How can you drag Lovren into this FFS its football people make challenges it is just unlucky end of
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      Reply #855: Nov 30, 2019 09:54:37 am
      wouldn't be surprised if Fab isn't back in a match until Feb. 1.

See Klopp said in his interview that he wouldn’t have played all the games between now and March so hopefully that’s not an indication he could be out until then.
      Guess like any injury, just a case of seeing how the body heals and if there are any setbacks or not.

How can you drag Lovren into this FFS its football people make challenges it is just unlucky end of

Lovren made a wrong decision, and as a result an unfortunate event happened. Simple as that so stop crying because I’m hardly calling for Lovren to be sent to the gallows.
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2019 10:03:18 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,960 posts | 448 
      Reply #856: Nov 30, 2019 12:46:00 pm
      See Klopp said in his interview that he wouldn’t have played all the games between now and March so hopefully that’s not an indication he could be out until then.
      Guess like any injury, just a case of seeing how the body heals and if there are any setbacks or not.

Lovren made a wrong decision, and as a result an unfortunate event happened. Simple as that so stop crying because I’m hardly calling for Lovren to be sent to the gallows.

No ones crying just pointing out that you have had a shocker calling out Lovren which you clearly have
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      Reply #857: Nov 30, 2019 12:51:19 pm
      No ones crying just pointing out that you have had a shocker calling out Lovren which you clearly have

If you say so  :gt-happyup:
      Don’t need to keep replying to me then do you :gt-happyup:

If you think Lovren made the right decision making that challenge then that’s your take on it, couldn’t give a toss either way if I’m honest.
      rossyred
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,960 posts | 448 
      Reply #858: Nov 30, 2019 12:55:29 pm
       :lmao:2
      If you say so  :gt-happyup:
      Don’t need to keep replying to me then do you :gt-happyup:

If you think Lovren made the right decision making that challenge then that’s your take on it, couldn’t give a toss either way if I’m honest.
      😂
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 41,843 posts | 4675 
      Reply #859: Nov 30, 2019 01:00:34 pm
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 31,151 posts | 4618 
      Reply #860: Nov 30, 2019 01:15:32 pm

Did think something similar the other night at the game when it happened, that Dejan steaming in like that didn't help matters.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 31,151 posts | 4618 
      Reply #861: Nov 30, 2019 01:21:07 pm
      Lol yea let’s blame Lovren! FFS give your head a wobble ...embarrassing.

Well he is the best in the world!! If you slowed the incident down it'll be knowing our luck Dejan's challenge that probably causes the most damage to Fab.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,790 posts | 3026 
      Reply #862: Nov 30, 2019 06:09:49 pm
      007 is a total WUM. No serious poster would call this good news, you are correct. And look who defends him....

I wouldn't be surprised if Fab isn't back in a match until Feb. 1. Other teams have had to cope with big injuries (like Sane and Laporte) and now we do (again, as with Alisson like KK mentioned). We can cope

Pretty sure it's Rib.
      Probably PM'd our resident Thatcher lover, and they're teaming up on the WUM again.
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,108 posts | 2485 
      Reply #863: Nov 30, 2019 11:34:30 pm
      Pretty sure it's Rib.
      Probably PM'd our resident Thatcher lover, and they're teaming up on the WUM again.

Isn't your statement a wum statement intended to provoke a reaction?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,771 posts | 4195 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #864: Dec 01, 2019 08:59:02 pm
      Do you guys over there have those hyper barrack chambers they do here? Speeds up the recovery process. Always wondered that as similar injuries occur in our Aussie Rules but we get our lads out much quicker then you guys do over there so always wondered if they are used in the PL.
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,115 posts | 1636 
      Reply #865: Dec 01, 2019 11:29:12 pm
      Do you guys over there have those hyper barrack chambers they do here? Speeds up the recovery process. Always wondered that as similar injuries occur in our Aussie Rules but we get our lads out much quicker then you guys do over there so always wondered if they are used in the PL.

"Hyper barrack" Is that when a bunch of  spazzes come in and yell at you?
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,771 posts | 4195 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #866: Dec 02, 2019 01:06:04 am

No they just call me c**t!!!  ;D ;D ;D
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,666 posts | 2293 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #867: Dec 02, 2019 01:37:06 am

Got plenty of hyper bollocks over here
      Roddenberry
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,402 posts | 1788 
      Reply #868: Dec 02, 2019 04:51:21 am
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,666 posts | 2293 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #869: Dec 02, 2019 04:59:51 am

Mmm, horse placenta. Nice with chips and a bit of ketchup
      tezmac

• 7,304 posts | 292 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #870: Dec 03, 2019 07:49:20 pm
      Find it a bit runny myself
      tezmac

• 7,304 posts | 292 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Reply #871: Jan 01, 2020 01:39:09 pm
      When is Fab back anyone know
      noggin
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,428 posts | 104 
      Reply #872: Jan 01, 2020 04:06:48 pm

Ex US President who's had to much sugar. :f_whistle:
      bmck
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,434 posts | 938 
      • YNWA
      Reply #873: Jan 03, 2020 10:52:02 pm

Dunno, but hopefully soon...
      Robby The Z
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 6,115 posts | 1636 
      Reply #874: Jan 04, 2020 03:23:51 pm

Back running now according to Jürgen so maybe he is closer than some of the others on medical leave

Quick Reply