Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Karius Death Threats

Read 3696 times
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,973 posts | 1356 
      Re: Karius Death Threats
      Reply #23: May 30, 2018 09:02:51 pm
      We win together..we lose together..been said I know. I for one won't hang Karius out to dry. He needs our support for sure. His future here is up to Klopp.

As for the idiots threatening Karius they deserve contempt. Stupid people who don't share the real values of this club and our worldwide fan base. If any player turns out not to be good enough then sobeit, that's football.
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #24: May 30, 2018 11:43:53 pm
      As far as I understand it there were some specific "I will kill you and your family" tweets, threatening not just him but his child as well which is so bang out of order and makes me very angry

That is just so far bang out of order. Stupid cu*ts.
      YANK_LFC_FAN
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 3,506 posts | 424 
      • Timid men prefer the calm of despotism!
      Reply #25: May 31, 2018 02:31:16 am
      I think what bothered me the most was the fact that anyone who followed this club for more than a few months knows about Hillsborough. We know that people literally died watching and supporting this club and
      If YNWA is truly our motto, then he deserves to be forgiven and I hope he is given anothet chance. But, to threaten a player's life and his child and family is reprehensible. It goes against the spirit of the club and insults us as supporters and the players.

Quick Reply