Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

I've started a small Liverpool football blog

Read 2213 times
      TheOatenOpinion
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      I've started a small Liverpool football blog
      May 28, 2021 07:15:47 pm
      Hi everyone i have started a small Liverpool / England blog and would love to get some feedback on it.

There are only a few posts on there right now but i added a piece about us signing Konate today and some context surrounding RB Leipzig.

I am looking to build this in the future so any feedback or comments are appreciated

https://theoatenopinion.com/liverpool/liverpool-capture-konate-why-he-feels-like-a-tainted-signing
      billythered
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 10,821 posts | 4920 
      • From Doubters to Champions of the World
      Re: I've started a small Liverpool football blog
      Reply #1: May 29, 2021 07:28:04 pm
      Can’t you do one for Scotland too mate, I think you will find that England per se isn’t exactly at the top of a Scousers thought process, given that Engerlund is synonymous with arrogant English is best F**k the rest mindset of a increasingly idiotic fanbase, most of which have chav connotations, I’m sure you know who I mean, some might have skinheads some not, and some might have EDL tattooed across their rather large & expanding foreheads,

Whilst most fans of other nations behave courteously and actually go to such a event to enjoy a carnival atmosphere of football, it is always spoiled by those braindead individuals who believe they are better than anyone else,

Good luck with your blog mate, and I apologise in advance if I have pissed in your crisps.

All the best, from a Scottish Scotland supporter hoping to have a blast whatever happens!

Y  N  W  A
      TheOatenOpinion
      • On Trial
      • Started Topic

• 4 posts |
      Re: I've started a small Liverpool football blog
      Reply #2: Jun 04, 2021 03:04:35 pm
      Hi mate sorry for the late reply.

I would love to write about Scotland but i feel like i don't enough about them to write anything worthwhile. I do agree with you about England fans though we definitely are one of the most arrogant, selfish and most idiotic fan base the world.

Thanks for the feedback i really appreciate it, hope you have a great day and YNWA :)

Quick Reply