Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 31st of May and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W5 D1 L1

News Stories June 2018

Read 303 times
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Re: News Stories June 2018
      Reply #25: Jun 22, 2018 10:29:53 am
      Knob head has previous & the cheeky c**t had audacity to call out Corbyn & Labour...

I'm sure AMS would not see the funny side had a tweet been posted picturing a group of Jews with long noses surrounded by money & Gold rubbing their hands with glee...

That comment is blatantly racist, a typical stereotype promoted by the Hitler anti-Semitic programme.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1370 
      Reply #26: Jun 22, 2018 10:38:58 am
      That comment is blatantly racist, a typical stereotype promoted by the Hitler anti-Semitic programme.
      Agree, two wrongs don't make a right.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,001 posts | 599 
      Reply #27: Jun 22, 2018 12:02:02 pm
      Tories use racist policies as they know they go down well with some sections of British society. Look how well they did in the Council Elections in the face of the Wind Rush debacle.  These types of policies go down well with their own and with disgruntled UKIP voters.

Even some floating voters will buy into Tory racist policies . The Tories are  truely a morally bankrupt mob if ever there was one.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,516 posts | 4346 
      Reply #28: Jun 22, 2018 12:20:26 pm

Behave Stuey FFS look at all the bitching that tw*t Sugar did over the anti-semitic thing with Labour. Yet the only reason he apologised over that tweet was cos the BBC got onto him & he realised his little earner he has on The Apprentice was under threat.

Talking of the Apprentice - what is it about that programme? Trump, Sugar & especially that Grade A c**t Katie F***ing Hopkins.
      RedPuppy
      • WASH YOUR HANDS
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 17,900 posts | 2223 
      • Parum Rutilus Canis: Illegitimi non carborundum
      Reply #29: Jun 22, 2018 12:34:31 pm

No it's not, Shabs is making a comparison of double standards, not a comment about the Jewish faith.

It's amazing that when a leftie liberal makes ‘a terrible joke’ they’re racist, but a right winger does the same it’s banter and the criticisers are snowflakes.

If Corbyn had tweeted that the knives would be out, but with Sugar, one apology and it's brushed under the carpet.
      « Last Edit: Jun 22, 2018 12:42:23 pm by RedPuppy »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1370 
      Reply #30: Jun 22, 2018 12:59:03 pm
      No it's not, Shabs is making a comparison of double standards, not a comment about the Jewish faith.

It's amazing that when a leftie liberal makes ‘a terrible joke’ they’re racist, but a right winger does the same it’s banter and the criticisers are snowflakes.

If Corbyn had tweeted that the knives would be out, but with Sugar, one apology and it's brushed under the carpet.
      We would understand why it's racist without the comparison. If Shabs comment isn't racist then neither is Sugars. They either both are or neither are. Shabs took it out on Jewish faith when not all Jewish people are like lord Sugar. Anti semitism isn't welcome.  It's no good using the snowflake card, if it offends 1% of people it's still offensive.

You can't fight racism with racism. It's not about being a snowflake it's just pure logic.
      1+1=2 not 0.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #31: Jun 22, 2018 01:18:17 pm
      We would understand why it's racist without the comparison. If Shabs comment isn't racist then neither is Sugars. They either both are or neither are. Shabs took it out on Jewish faith when not all Jewish people are like lord Sugar. Anti semitism isn't welcome.  It's no good using the snowflake card, if it offends 1% of people it's still offensive.

You can't fight racism with racism. It's not about being a snowflake it's just pure logic.
      1+1=2 not 0.

Is entirely correct. Sugar is Jewish and the analogy of long nosed Jews hoarding tons of gold is blatantly stereotypical and therefore racist.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,219 posts | 2084 
      Reply #32: Jun 22, 2018 01:23:55 pm
      Is entirely correct. Sugar is Jewish and the analogy of long nosed Jews hoarding tons of gold is blatantly stereotypical and therefore racist.

Yes maybe but wasn't shabs simply using it as to show an example of Sugars nativity or own ignorance if the shoe was on the other foot

Why should he use remarks against one set of people, had it been this remark then he would unlikely see it as a joke of it

I don't think shabs was at all saying that remark was his opinion just simply would sugar find that funny
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,516 posts | 4346 
      Reply #33: Jun 22, 2018 01:29:41 pm

What do you think about Sugar's tweet though?

Instead of getting your knickers in a twist, realise Shabs is trying to point out Sugar's hypocritical, two-faced behaviour.

And he's f**king right btw.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,955 posts | 3130 
      Reply #34: Jun 22, 2018 01:36:16 pm

Instead of getting your knickers in a twist, realise Shabs is trying to point out Sugar's hypocritical, two-faced behaviour.

Is right.

stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #35: Jun 22, 2018 01:54:55 pm

Whatever.
      As the man said two wrongs are no f**king good to anyone and only serve to escalate any situation.
      Your refer to previous conduct of Sugar to somehow justify any reaction, how about referring to the previous dialogue of your man Shabs to Jewish people and the Jewish state?

As an add on Sugar is a complete balloon with the stupid tweet but to infer there is a racist sub-text to it is contrived and tbh f**king crazy.
      Don't like the man myself but to use a foolish comment, which he apologised for, as sniping material is as foolish.
      « Last Edit: Jun 22, 2018 02:06:06 pm by stuey »
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,516 posts | 4346 
      Reply #36: Jun 22, 2018 02:19:32 pm
      Whatever.
      As the man said two wrongs are no f**king good to anyone and only serve to escalate any situation.
      Your refer to previous conduct of Sugar to somehow justify any reaction, how about referring to the previous dialogue of your man Shabs to Jewish people and the Jewish state?

As an add on Sugar is a complete balloon with the stupid tweet but to infer there is a racist sub-text to it is contrived and tbh f**king crazy.
      Don't like the man myself but to use a foolish comment, which he apologised for, as sniping material is as foolish.

Using your own reply Stuey "Whatever!!"

It's a sh*t, unfunny racist joke by a two faced rich tw*t who thinks he's absolved of blame because of who he is.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 24,373 posts | 3273 
      Reply #37: Jun 22, 2018 02:58:06 pm

That's all what I was doing RP, showing the double standards & evidence is clear in the reaction of Stuey who see' sit fit to call me out rather than Sugar on his tweet towards the Senegal team..
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #38: Jun 22, 2018 04:26:40 pm
      Using your own reply Stuey "Whatever!!"

It's a sh*t, unfunny racist joke by a two faced rich tw*t who thinks he's absolved of blame because of who he is.

As I said mate don't like the man myself but to get back to the crux of the matter comments with hidden agendas only serve to extend and exaggerate what fails as a joke and is fashioned into something else.
      If some other parasite had used the same subject matter for a chuckle, would there be a reference to big noses, Jews and hoarding gold?
      There lies the agenda.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,219 posts | 2084 
      Reply #39: Jun 22, 2018 04:43:34 pm
      As I said mate don't like the man myself but to get back to the crux of the matter comments with hidden agendas only serve to extend and exaggerate what fails as a joke and is fashioned into something else.
      If some other parasite had used the same subject matter for a chuckle, would there be a reference to big noses, Jews and hoarding gold?
      There lies the agenda.

The only agenda seems to be yours against shabs

He was simply using an obvious example of double standards. Sugar still thinks there was nothing in his comment and it was a joke but like shabs said would he feel the same had someone else made the joke shabs used as an example.
      I don't think you'll find he was saying either were right
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1370 
      Reply #40: Jun 22, 2018 05:02:08 pm

He was simply using an obvious example of double standards. Sugar still thinks there was nothing in his comment and it was a joke but like shabs said would he feel the same had someone else made the joke shabs used as an example.
      It is impossible to be alive without noticing differences in races. Example is 75% of Basketball players are African American. I don't think NBA is racist. There have been Olympic races without any white people. Is that racist? No it is a fact. This is uncontrollable science and it is acceptable to study or theoreticize a reason. The problem comes when people use the difference to have a dig to make humour, especially when the victim is disadvantaged. Sugar here is very guilty of doing that and we all know that without a racist idiom. Shabs response was a pure shot at Jewish faith. It's clear, it's indefensible. A non racist Idiom of what happened regarding Shabs. If somebody ran over your cat and you like cats, would you go and run over their dog so you can say... see how you like it? The actual dog and cat is innocent. Just poor owners. In this sense regarding Sugar and Shabs, innocent faiths and footballers, but poor posters.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,219 posts | 2084 
      Reply #41: Jun 22, 2018 05:18:05 pm
      It is impossible to be alive without noticing differences in races. Example is 75% of Basketball players are African American. I don't think NBA is racist. There have been Olympic races without any white people. Is that racist? No it is a fact. This is uncontrollable science and it is acceptable to study or theoreticize a reason. The problem comes when people use the difference to have a dig to make humour, especially when the victim is disadvantaged. Sugar here is very guilty of doing that and we all know that without a racist idiom. Shabs response was a pure shot at Jewish faith. It's clear, it's indefensible. A non racist Idiom of what happened regarding Shabs. If somebody ran over your cat and you like cats, would you go and run over their dog so you can say... see how you like it? The actual dog and cat is innocent. Just poor owners. In this sense regarding Sugar and Shabs, innocent faiths and footballers, but poor posters.

What
      The
      F**k
      Are
      You
      Banging
      On
      About
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,516 posts | 4346 
      Reply #42: Jun 22, 2018 05:26:43 pm

Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1370 
      Reply #43: Jun 22, 2018 05:41:54 pm
      What
      The
      F**k
      Are
      You
      Banging
      On
      About
      You guys might think I am Flibbertigibbeting, but to me it is easy to understand the concept.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #44: Jun 22, 2018 06:16:00 pm

Where is my ''agenda"?
      I state nothing but fact.
      I agree with everything stated about Sugar, the reference to "big noses, Jews and hoards of gold" was inappropriate in whatever context.
      This was pointed out.
      I ask you again where is there an agenda?

I rarely reply to Shabs knowing as I do he does hold extreme political and religious views, he has been warned as I have about such exchanges so I am now extremely careful not to be provoked. Previous forum members have been less restrained have been warned and said f**k this I'm outa here.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 30,516 posts | 4346 
      Reply #45: Jun 22, 2018 06:45:07 pm
      You guys might think I am Flibbertigibbeting, but to me it is easy to understand the concept.

You mean talking sh*te lad!!
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,219 posts | 2084 
      Reply #46: Jun 22, 2018 07:41:45 pm

Yeah er... not sure 🤔

I rarely reply to Shabs knowing as I do he does hold extreme political and religious views, he has been warned as I have about such exchanges so I am now extremely careful not to be provoked. Previous forum members have been less restrained have been warned and said f**k this I'm outa here.

Oh yeah... here it's seeping out in the same post 👌
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,752 posts | 3303 
      Reply #47: Jun 22, 2018 08:23:11 pm
      Yeah er... not sure 🤔

Oh yeah... here it's seeping out in the same post 👌

off ya pop lad.
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,219 posts | 2084