Trending Topics

Next match: Everton v LFC [Premier League] Tue 16th Jun @ 8:00 pm
      Goodison Park

Today is the 29th of May and on this date LFC's match record is P8 W3 D3 L2

News Stories June 2018

Read 300 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1370 
      Re: News Stories June 2018
      Reply #50: Jun 23, 2018 09:23:15 pm
      If BBC stick with Sugar it will totally suck.
      I am not a fan of BBC, I don't watch much on it other than International football.
      I use Netflix sometimes, I watch Shield and Gotham on E4.
      The only thing I really care about on BBC is Dr Who, which hardly ever comes on.
      People pay £150+ for a TV Licence, never watch BBC.. yet the entire TV Licence is just to fund BBC.
      All other channels fund themselves by advertising.
      Millions of the public's money going into Mark Lawro, Sugars, Evans and Nortons pockets is a disgrace.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      Reply #51: Jun 23, 2018 09:47:31 pm

Let's hope he gets sacked by the BBC so we don't have to avoid ANOTHER series (ie the same sh*t every single year) of The Apprentice and giving a platform to the worst cu*ts that the UK has to offer.

Now if the whole of the Strictly Come Dancing cast and production team is revealed to be part of an underground racist cabal operating at the heart of Britain's largest cities then that would be ideal.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,751 posts | 3302 
      Reply #52: Jun 24, 2018 01:03:01 pm

Let's hope he gets sacked by the BBC so we don't have to avoid ANOTHER series (ie the same sh*t every single year) of The Apprentice and giving a platform to the worst cu*ts that the UK has to offer.

Now if the whole of the Strictly Come Dancing cast and production team is revealed to be part of an underground racist cabal operating at the heart of Britain's largest cities then that would be ideal.

Makes no odds if the obnoxious Sugar gets the bullet from the BBC, the equally obnoxious Apprentice or money is God show will be snapped up by some other irrelevant TV company.

What relevance can this bag of sh*te broadcast have to the vast majority of people?
      On the very rare occasion that it has been viewed I am waiting for Paul Whitehouse or someone similar to appear exposing it for the contemptible, idiotic, subliminal bullshit that it is.
      That description is fitting for Lord of the ringpiece Sugar himself truth be told.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,999 posts | 599 
      Reply #53: Jun 29, 2018 11:08:36 am

Makes no odds if the obnoxious Sugar gets the bullet from the BBC, the equally obnoxious Apprentice or money is God show will be snapped up by some other irrelevant TV company.

What relevance can this bag of sh*te broadcast have to the vast majority of people?
      On the very rare occasion that it has been viewed I am waiting for Paul Whitehouse or someone similar to appear exposing it for the contemptible, idiotic, subliminal bullshit that it is.
      That description is fitting for Lord of the ringpiece Sugar himself truth be told.

But again it's an example of people in powerful positions knowing they can do whatever the like, racist or whatever, and get away with it. Sugar knows full well the BBC won't sack him. He'll just ride out a very small storm and carry on as per. We can only guess at the stuff he says in private...but we have a pretty good idea.
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,999 posts | 599 
      Reply #54: Jun 29, 2018 11:26:16 am
      But again it's an example of people in powerful positions knowing they can do whatever the like, racist or whatever, and get away with it. Sugar knows full well the BBC won't sack him. He'll just ride out a very small storm and carry on as per. We can only guess at the stuff he says in private...but we have a pretty good idea.

And again I'll bet the racist tweet went down well in Tory circles. The Tory party themselves put together the Windrush campaign.Arguably the most racist policy since slavery.

So it seems the rich and powerful can do whatever they like, racism, whatever but if anybody calls them out they'd be strung up. For instance if a black celebrity or a black person in a powerful position had made a racist slur, about Sugar, in revenge, we can only imagine the backlash against that person.

Quick Reply