Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Huddersfield [Premier League] Fri 26th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Group B games. Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran

Read 2423 times
      Kopite78
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,787 posts | 1794 
      Re: Group B games. Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran
      Reply #150: Jun 25, 2018 09:25:06 pm
      I hope Suarez and co can destroy Portugal, I really don't want to see Ronaldo lift the WC!!!!

I think Uruguay will beat them mate.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,327 posts | 545 
      Reply #151: Jun 25, 2018 09:25:23 pm
      I hope Suarez and co can destroy Portugal, I really don't want to see Ronaldo lift the WC!!!!

Portugal not good enough but then neither are England but will support them both anyway.  ;D
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,791 posts | 1352 
      Reply #152: Jun 25, 2018 10:47:26 pm
      Portugal not good enough but then neither are England but will support them both anyway.  ;D
      nobody is proven yet.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 28,806 posts | 3442 
      Reply #153: Jun 26, 2018 02:11:52 pm
      No way was that a red. Not even a yellow, no intent whatsoever.

Disagree Ronaldo should of got a red for intent, he went after the Iranian twice within about 30 seconds, VAR only looked at the second incident, ref saw his arse because of who it was.

The grin after from Ronaldo spoke f**king volumes he knew he had got away with it!!

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 28,806 posts | 3442 
      Reply #154: Jun 26, 2018 02:22:27 pm

Croatia & Uruguay looking strong already, Uruguay yet to concede. Germany still have that winners mentality, the way they went about the Swedish with ten men and the Brazilians have shown they won't give up, getting two goals in injury time to beat Costa Rica. England & Belgium have both impressed getting the job done to get out of the group, will be interesting too see who they decide to rest for the final game,
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 26,157 posts | 3382 
      Reply #155: Jun 26, 2018 02:45:18 pm
      Disagree Ronaldo should of got a red for intent, he went after the Iranian twice within about 30 seconds, VAR only looked at the second incident, ref saw his arse because of who it was.

The grin after from Ronaldo spoke f**king volumes he knew he had got away with it!!

Ronaldo definitely set himself up to strike the player he did so twice what is weird is that the REF gave a yellow when it was either a RED or nothing. The Refereeing and VAR is really getting to be a problem and they are playing with players emotions expecting them not to react when the stakes are so high and they are left waiting and waiting for a decision.

Quick Reply