Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

World Cup Scouting Thread

Read 46004 times
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      • The Liverpool Way is The Only Way
      Re: World Cup Scouting Thread
      Reply #23: Jun 16, 2018 12:37:35 pm
      French cu*ts!  >:( >:( >:(
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #24: Jun 16, 2018 03:50:07 pm
      Might as well offer Randers FC £20 and buy Halldorsson as our back up keeper :laugh:
      Benito
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,918 posts | 281 
      Reply #25: Jun 16, 2018 04:16:21 pm
      Might as well offer Randers FC £20 and buy Halldorsson as our back up keeper :laugh:

Cracking save in the second half!
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #26: Jun 16, 2018 04:21:04 pm
      Please stop this stuff about signing up a goalkeeper everytime one makes a save.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #27: Jun 16, 2018 04:51:26 pm
      Please stop this stuff about signing up a goalkeeper everytime one makes a save.

Lighten up lid ;)
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #28: Jun 16, 2018 04:51:48 pm

I do like Matt Ryan....  :couch:
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #29: Jun 16, 2018 05:00:23 pm
      I've been watching the Danish Superliga for several years now and regularly watch Randers games after hearing about this phenomenal keeper. He single handedly helped them to a lofty 13th position in a 14 team League last Season and had the ball not gone through his hands and hit him in the face and then onto the crossbar against Helsingor in the final game of the regular Season they would have finished bottom. It wasn't all doom and gloom though, the 13th position finish helped them to qualify for the relegation play-offs.

He owns the box and commands his back line with a military style presence. Solid on crosses, a sweeper keeper at times and a phenomenal shot stopper, he also takes all the corners, free kicks and penalties. Such was his prowess he only conceded 52 goals in 32 matches, inclusive of the relegation play-offs.

My only complaint about him is the fact he is a film director by trade and couldn't even be bothered to make a YouTube video about himself. Especially when you consider he scored 87 goals in 3 Seasons for Randers, 19 of those were penalties and 8 even came from inside his own penalty area!

While the fee being bandied about is £20 i'd much rather we grab the bull by the horns and cement the deal with a £30 cash offer along with Season Tickets for all his family members. We need to get this done now before Spurs come in and steal the deal. :f_tongueincheek:
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #30: Jun 16, 2018 05:00:39 pm
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #31: Jun 16, 2018 05:04:35 pm
      I've been watching the Danish Superliga for several years now and regularly watch Randers games after hearing about this phenomenal keeper. He single handedly helped them to a lofty 13th position in a 14 team League last Season and had the ball not gone through his hands and hit him in the face and then onto the crossbar against Helsingor in the final game of the regular Season they would have finished bottom. It wasn't all doom and gloom though, the 13th position finish helped them to qualify for the relegation play-offs.

He owns the box and commands his back line with a military style presence. Solid on crosses, a sweeper keeper at times and a phenomenal shot stopper, he also takes all the corners, free kicks and penalties. Such was his prowess he only conceded 52 goals in 32 matches, inclusive of the relegation play-offs.

My only complaint about him is the fact he is a film director by trade and couldn't even be bothered to make a YouTube video about himself. Especially when you consider he scored 87 goals in 3 Seasons for Randers, 19 of those were penalties and 8 even came from inside his own penalty area!

While the fee being bandied about is £20 i'd much rather we grab the bull by the horns and cement the deal with a £30 cash offer along with Season Tickets for all his family members. We need to get this done now before Spurs come in and steal the deal. :f_tongueincheek:

What kind of films ? nudge, nudge wink wink
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #32: Jun 16, 2018 05:19:22 pm

HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #33: Jun 16, 2018 05:20:05 pm

Need to brush up on your scouse ;)

Piss-take on the word lad!!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #34: Jun 16, 2018 05:24:26 pm
      What kind of films ? nudge, nudge wink wink

I've just looked on his Wikipedia page. He directed the video for the Iceland entry into the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. This is a deal breaker for me, we have to get this done. He can make Brendan Rodgersesque videos of Klopp shouting at kids and playing manly envelope games instead of telling them to their faces. He could be the director of the new 'Being Liverpool' - The Sequel.

This is too good to be true.  :f_tongueincheek:
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #35: Jun 16, 2018 05:26:59 pm
      Peru looking comfortable. Hardly a nail biter though.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #36: Jun 16, 2018 05:30:01 pm
      I've just looked on his Wikipedia page. He directed the video for the Iceland entry into the 2012 Eurovision Song Contest. This is a deal breaker for me, we have to get this done. He can make Brendan Rodgersesque videos of Klopp shouting at kids and playing manly envelope games instead of telling them to their faces. He could be the director of the new 'Being Liverpool' - The Sequel.

This is too good to be true.  :f_tongueincheek:

Absolutely,  edwards should get on the plane asap
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #37: Jun 16, 2018 05:46:16 pm
      What a miss!!
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #38: Jun 16, 2018 05:48:33 pm
      This game needs a goal to give it the kick up the arse it so badly needs.

Cueva may regret that howler. Would have been three points on a rugby field.
      crouchinho
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 42,508 posts | 2620 
      • TU TA LOUCO? FILHO DA PUTA!
      Reply #39: Jun 16, 2018 06:21:37 pm
      Kick to the dick in the Aussie game but Trent Sainsbury was magnificent at the back. No idea how the height of his career has been bench-warming for Inter.

Only 26 and almost certain to go to a decent club in Europe, you'd think.

Fekir looked a bit shoddy in his limited time.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #40: Jun 16, 2018 06:23:30 pm
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #41: Jun 16, 2018 06:24:36 pm
      Think we dodged a bullet with Fekir.

Looks very slow.

Mahrez without the pace.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,081 posts | 805 
      Reply #42: Jun 16, 2018 06:45:47 pm
      Carillo of peru  looks good
      hardcoresoldier
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,104 posts | 1275 
      Reply #43: Jun 16, 2018 06:47:48 pm
      Denmark hanging on here.
      bazspeedman
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 15,743 posts | 2436 
      Reply #44: Jun 16, 2018 06:53:50 pm

He's average in the PL though.

That's the danger with WC sometimes average players elevate themselves temporarily to look like world beaters.
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,081 posts | 805 
      Reply #45: Jun 16, 2018 06:54:26 pm
      He's average in the PL though.

That's the danger with WC sometimes average players elevate themselves temporarily to look like world beaters.

that's very true! best player for peru by far today.

Quick Reply