Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

UEFA Champions League 2018-19 Winners Liverpool:

Read 89345 times
      barney73
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 677 posts | 99 
      Re: Re: Liverpool 2-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #759: May 13, 2019 11:09:23 am
      You think about it wrong, arsenal winning would pile even more pressure on Spurs to win, that is good, we need to amp up the pressure on Spurs, remind them how long it is since they last won anything etc. We need to induce a proper choke from Spurs, really play on their nerves.
      Plus no way in hell would I ever support Chelsea, I actually quite like Arsenal as a team, I loved how they changed the whole style of playing under Wenger.
      Yes it could work both ways. Normally I would prefer arsenal to win but just thinking if they do that would really motivate them. Could choke as well your right. We just need this first trophy under klopp so much more than spurs. It would be cruel beyond if we ended up with nothing so it just can't happen. Spurs can go back to been spursy for the night. How Tottenham are even in final is a miracle from match one in group stage.

Quick Reply