Trending Topics

Next match: Man Utd v LFC [Premier League] Sun 24th Feb @ 2:05 pm
      Old Trafford

Today is the 21st of February and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W10 D5 L5

Round of 16

Read 5580 times
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 5,091 posts | 472 
      Re: Round of 16
      Reply #840: Jul 04, 2018 02:56:05 pm

Vardy should have taken one unless he was injured, been in work all morning so not too sure.

I thought we (England) were poor really yesterday and other than smashing a poor Panama team we've not been great anyway.

Vardy was injured.

England are bang average but can't help thinking we have a chance now based on the draw and heart ruling my head.  ;D
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,387 posts | 1237 
      Reply #841: Jul 04, 2018 03:23:16 pm
      Acts such a hard man and the 'ultimate lad' for Leicester yet when it comes to a penalty shootout in the World Cup Vardy's nowhere to be seen.

I don't care if I'm being petty over him or the fact I don't know how England choose their penalty takers - if I sense that he's a c**t I'll say it. And he's a proper c**t.
      He needed an injection to finish the match, nevermind penalties.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,430 posts | 1523 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #842: Jul 04, 2018 03:35:57 pm
      Henderson was probably hurt. Neymar dives every 2 seconds.

Slightly exaggerated
      Ribapuru
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,387 posts | 1237 
      Reply #843: Jul 04, 2018 03:36:36 pm
      Typo, I meant every 3 seconds.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 23,275 posts | 3201 
      Reply #844: Jul 04, 2018 03:56:44 pm
      Whether it is spontaneous or premeditated it's really all the same

Did Henderson milk it? Yea maybe, but it looked like from my broadcast that the blow did draw blood. Maybe that was from him only biting his tongue but I’d have reacted the same way in that situation, the Colombians were playing very dirty and the ref had no inclination at that point to stop it so Hendo milked it for what it was worth.

Neymar actually had a reason to be upset as he was stepped on with a studded shoe, but he certainly took it to that next level of being shot with a shotgun at close range type of rolling around which is what turns people off. I don’t know that Neymar is looking for instances in which he can try to con refs, I think he genuinely gets roughed up so much that he has decided to make a show no matter what to try and make the most of it.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,345 posts | 4736 
      • YNWA
      Reply #845: Jul 04, 2018 09:20:44 pm
      Vardy might be a lot of things but don’t think you could ever excuse of him ever shying away from anything.

He’d pulled his groin so Southgate took him off the list to take one.

My apologies. I stand corrected. Remains a bit of a c**t though (and another example of an English player who isn't exactly morally pure on the field - dived enough in the last couple of years most infamously against West Ham)
      « Last Edit: Jul 04, 2018 11:35:37 pm by Frankly, Mr Shankly »

Quick Reply