Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2018/19 Edition

Read 186639 times
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Re: Jürgen Klopp - LFC Manager - 2018/19 Edition
      Reply #805: Mar 05, 2019 11:08:22 am
      It's an unpopular opinion and I don't care. It's my opinion and attack it all you want, it's a forum.

We had a massive lead and now we are behind, we dropped points to West Ham and Leicester and people are saying the reason we aren't top is because City are financially doping? It's a Kopout! We aren't top because we had a sh*te run of form after a sh*te transfer window.

I didn't say sack Klopp, but if it's the summer of 2020 and there's no trophy that will be the 5 year mark and I'd replace at that point "if he gets to the 5 year mark with no trophy".

That's fair and take this out of context all you like, you all love to do that and accuse me if being a WUM, but as a fan I want trophies and you mediocre worshippers are WUMS to me.

Moderators, moderate abuse not opinions please!!!!! The behave comment is ludicrous.

The state of this!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4876 
      Reply #806: Mar 05, 2019 11:17:48 am
      I can't get my head around even thinking about the next manager when we're in the middle of a title race and a win away from the last 8 in the CL.

Some of you lot have lost your minds.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #807: Mar 05, 2019 11:21:16 am
      2018/2019 Liverpool 29 Games - 70 Points (On course for circa 90 points)

2017/2018 Liverpool 38 Games - 75 Points (4th)

2016/2017 Liverpool 38 Games - 76 Points (4th)

2015/2016 Liverpool 38 Games - 60 Points (8th)

2014/2015 Liverpool 38 Games - 62 Points (6th)

2013/2014 Liverpool 38 Games - 84 Points (2nd. 1st 86 Points)

2012/2013 Liverpool 38 Games - 61 Points (7th)

2011/2012 Liverpool 38 Games - 52 Points (8th)

2010/2011 Liverpool 38 Games - 58 Points (6th)

2009/2010 Liverpool 38 Games - 63 Points (7th)

Sack Klopp?
      After the best season in a decade.
      After bringing the team back to the Champions League Final last season.
      After putting the team in the hunt for the title.

Behave.

Gill95
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,623 posts | 477 
      Reply #808: Mar 05, 2019 11:38:11 am
      I can't get my head around even thinking about the next manager when we're in the middle of a title race and a win away from the last 8 in the CL.

Some of you lot have lost your minds.

1-1 draw should be enough too.
      beardo number 7
      • Forum Kevin Keegan

• 343 posts | 96 
      Reply #809: Mar 05, 2019 11:40:34 am
      It's an unpopular opinion and I don't care. It's my opinion and attack it all you want, it's a forum.

We had a massive lead and now we are behind, we dropped points to West Ham and Leicester and people are saying the reason we aren't top is because City are financially doping? It's a Kopout! We aren't top because we had a sh*te run of form after a sh*te transfer window.

I didn't say sack Klopp, but if it's the summer of 2020 and there's no trophy that will be the 5 year mark and I'd replace at that point "if he gets to the 5 year mark with no trophy".

That's fair and take this out of context all you like, you all love to do that and accuse me if being a WUM, but as a fan I want trophies and you mediocre worshippers are WUMS to me.

Moderators, moderate abuse not opinions please!!!!! The behave comment is ludicrous.

Behave lad
      « Last Edit: Mar 05, 2019 11:41:34 am by racerx34 »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #810: Mar 05, 2019 11:48:21 am
      All he wanted was a reaction.

He's been trying to peddle this sh*te for months, along with a couple of his cronies.
      FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,048 posts | 6294 
      Reply #811: Mar 05, 2019 12:03:52 pm

Sack Klopp?

Behave.

Think it's time to break out the ban hammer Racer...do it! Do it! Do it!
      bmck
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,404 posts | 1611 
      • YNWA
      Reply #812: Mar 05, 2019 12:06:03 pm
      Jürgen has worked wonders getting us where we are now so quickly   [while keeping the money ins/outs under control]
      There's literally no manager I'd rather have at the club.
      We might have some quibbles here or there, and that's fine for us to have opinions imho. It's a forum after all.
      But whatever about questioning this or that, underlying it all is the fact that most people want him to stay for at least the 7 years he promised :)
      Tayls

• 5,378 posts | 510 
      Reply #813: Mar 05, 2019 12:07:05 pm
      The boom or bust, reactionist tendancies of a significant number of our supporters are doing more harm than good to our title race.

Some of you lot here and the vocal minority on social media need to learn from the away support at the final whistle on Sunday. Still singing, still trying to show they believe and supporting their club no matter what.

We have the best guy out there right now running our club, we are continually improving, season on season, and all we need is that first trophy to get us going.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #814: Mar 05, 2019 12:07:29 pm
      Jürgen has worked wonders getting us where we are now so quickly   [while keeping the money ins/outs under control]
      There's literally no manager I'd rather have at the club.
      We might have some quibbles here or there, and that's fine for us to have opinions imho. It's a forum after all.
      But whatever about questioning this or that, underlying it all is the fact that most people want him to stay for at least the 7 years he promised :)

Ideally, Klopp wins trophies, decides to break his own rule, and stays on until retirement.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #815: Mar 05, 2019 12:18:14 pm
      Think it's time to break out the ban hammer Racer...do it! Do it! Do it!

Nah..let him do the walk of shame come end of season..
      Dadorious

• 9,882 posts | 1545 
      Reply #816: Mar 05, 2019 12:18:47 pm

The state of him absolutely pathetic.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #817: Mar 05, 2019 12:28:28 pm
      Rodgers took us to the brink of a title and couldn't get over the line. I don't think Rodgers was a good manager, I got the same response when I said the same about Rodgers.

Klopps not terrible but things like Lallana on whilst Shaqiri warms the bench and Mane gets subbed have me very very concerned. Anybody who can't say that's concerning s either deluded or a liar.

Pep put Mahrez on for DeBruyne, we put Lallana on for Mane. We could have brought Mahrez but we didn't even show any interest, we just got into a bunch of crap about Fekir instead.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #818: Mar 05, 2019 12:39:11 pm
      I can understand where Ribapuru and German_Panzer are coming from, I myself believe that no manager is above being criticized and although I myself believe that couple has been great for this club (with little help from the current owners) and has by his action earned the right to make some mistakes it does not mean that his can continually make them. For now he has my support, but that could change. My support is not unconditional

When Rafa can out and said that Klopp needs to win trophies at Liverpool o be regarded as successful and I said that he was being disrespectful and jealous Many of you jumped to his defence claiming that he was right in claiming what he did...

Now there are some posters here (I am no one of them) claiming that Klopp has not won anything yet. The very same thing that Rafa was claiming and many of you jumped to Rafa's defence for claiming, and now you want to berate and insult others for claiming the same...

We many have been to three finals under Klopp but what have we won...?

Yes I can see the progress we have made under him, and I feel that there is plenty more to come as well more mistakes, but I still want him here

You have some people here who believe that because they were luck enough to be Living in Liverpool and been to a few games that they are better supporters than some who have not...

I ask him this... Have you every spent a months wages on buying a ticket to watch a Liverpool friendly and slept out side a stadium the whole night just to see them, a touring side, not even the full squad play, a few first team, fringe and reserve players play...? And you have the balls to infer you are a more worthy support than them  :roll:

I would never dream of trying to tell another support how to support his Club...

Some of the comments and vitriol remains me of the Brexiteers... They spend all their time ring up radio station complaining, and wanting everyone to get behind something they believe in and if you don't you are seen as a traitor and someone who don't believe in England (Swap Traitor for not a supporter, and England for LFC) never making allowance that others my have a different view point, or even if you disagree with what they are say, trying to understand it and why they my feel that way 

Some of you need to take stock for what it is you believe instead for making asinine comments like these

"How can you (and Ried) be so damn clueless. It really is dumbfounding."

"Do not feed the troll"

"because the only football they know is from the internet and reading other forums and regurgitating what they read elsewhere"

"He's been trying to peddle this sh*te for months, along with a couple of his cronies".

I may not agree with Ribapuru, and German_Panzer in this case, but they have the right to say it
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #819: Mar 05, 2019 12:49:30 pm
      I can understand where Ribapuru and German_Panzer are coming from, I myself believe that no manager is above being criticized and although I myself believe that couple has been great for this club (with little help from the current owners) and has by his action earned the right to make some mistakes it does not mean that his can continually make them. For now he has my support, but that could change. My support is not unconditional

When Rafa can out and said that Klopp needs to win trophies at Liverpool o be regarded as successful and I said that he was being disrespectful and jealous Many of you jumped to his defence claiming that he was right in claiming what he did...

Now there are some posters here (I am no one of them) claiming that Klopp has not won anything yet. The very same thing that Rafa was claiming and many of you jumped to Rafa's defence for claiming, and now you want to berate and insult others for claiming the same...

We many have been to three finals under Klopp but what have we won...?

Yes I can see the progress we have made under him, and I feel that there is plenty more to come as well more mistakes, but I still want him here

You have some people here who believe that because they were luck enough to be Living in Liverpool and been to a few games that they are better supporters than some who have not...

I ask him this... Have you every spent a months wages on buying a ticket to watch a Liverpool friendly and slept out side a stadium the whole night just to see them, a touring side, not even the full squad play, a few first team, fringe and reserve players play...? And you have the balls to infer you are a more worthy support than them  :roll:

I would never dream of trying to tell another support how to support his Club...

Some of the comments and vitriol remains me of the Brexiteers... They spend all their time ring up radio station complaining, and wanting everyone to get behind something they believe in and if you don't you are seen as a traitor and someone who don't believe in England (Swap Traitor for not a supporter, and England for LFC) never making allowance that others my have a different view point, or even if you disagree with what they are say, trying to understand it and why they my feel that way 

Some of you need to take stock for what it is you believe instead for making asinine comments like these

"How can you (and Ried) be so damn clueless. It really is dumbfounding."

"Do not feed the troll"

"because the only football they know is from the internet and reading other forums and regurgitating what they read elsewhere"

"He's been trying to peddle this sh*te for months, along with a couple of his cronies".

I may not agree with Ribapuru, and German_Panzer in this case, but they have the right to say it

;D as if Klopp or the majority of Reds give a sh*t about you and your fellow couple of idiots support.

Self entitled modern fans!

You follow the wrong club, to make it simple for you it’s all in the motto!

Diego LFC
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,326 posts | 2823 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #820: Mar 05, 2019 12:55:19 pm
      I can only imagine that some posts here come at cost of some serious drool on keyboards.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #821: Mar 05, 2019 01:11:25 pm
      I can understand where Ribapuru and German_Panzer are coming from,

The fact that alarm bells haven't rang out for you after reading back that first bit of that post to yourself explains quite a lot.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #822: Mar 05, 2019 01:16:09 pm

Klopps not terrible but things like Lallana on whilst Shaqiri warms the bench and Mane gets subbed have me very very concerned. Anybody who can't say that's concerning s either deluded or a liar.

Pep put Mahrez on for DeBruyne, we put Lallana on for Mane.

At this stage you're just refusing to acknowledge that City have 6 World Class players for 3 positions and Liverpool don't.

brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,452 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #823: Mar 05, 2019 01:16:55 pm

Sack Klopp?

Behave.

Spot on.

Also Klopp took us Europa Cup Final, League Cup Final with Brendans team.

Were knocking on the door for a lot of trophy's, it will come.

All you can do is be in it to win it, which he has done, and will keep doing so.
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #824: Mar 05, 2019 01:20:21 pm
      ;D as if Klopp or the majority of Reds give a sh*t about you and your fellow couple of idiots support.

Self entitled modern fans!

You follow the wrong club, to make it simple for you it’s all in the motto!

Did I strike a nerve....?

Were you one of those who defended Rafa's comments on Klopp and can't admit that now...?
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #825: Mar 05, 2019 01:22:14 pm
      Chris Sutton is right..

It’s not the manager or players bottling it..it’s some sections of the support...

No one said it was going to be easy winning your first title in almost 3 decades against a team that’s been financially doped..

No matter what happens end of season, I’ll be proud as punch of the Klopp,Owners,Players & majority of supporters who have stuck with YNWA whilst we keep the pressure on City, City a team that should have walked this league but for Klopp,owners,players & majority of supporters..
      The Real Donavan Ried

• 5,120 posts | 949 
      Reply #826: Mar 05, 2019 01:22:31 pm
      The fact that alarm bells haven't rang out for you after reading back that first bit of that post to yourself explains quite a lot.
      Why...? I try and see everyone point of view and where they are coming from... It does not mean I agree with it, or feel threaten by it ...
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #827: Mar 05, 2019 01:27:52 pm
      Chris Sutton is right..

It’s not the manager or players bottling it..it’s some sections of the support...

No one said it was going to be easy winning your first title in almost 3 decades against a team that’s been financially doped..

No matter what happens end of season, I’ll be proud as punch of the Klopp,Owners,Players & majority of supporters who have stuck with YNWA whilst we keep the pressure on City, City a team that should have walked this league but for Klopp,owners,players & majority of supporters..

Absolutely right Shabs.

Perhaps more to the point is that there's a gang here who get their "opinions" from social media.
      I read sh*t on there, and see it repeated on here.
      copy and paste merchants, who know F**k all without having wiki open.

Quick Reply