Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Huddersfield [Premier League] Fri 26th Apr @ 8:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 23rd of April and on this date LFC's match record is P25 W11 D4 L10

Quarter Finals

Read 5080 times
      Diego LFC
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,714 posts | 2313 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Re: Quarter Finals
      Reply #475: Jul 09, 2018 12:14:27 pm
      You stated that you've witnessed more sporting success than any other poster on the forum, which I simply highlighted as a complete load of bollocks and unbelievably arrogant, its not even true in a footballing sense an no I don't count all those tin pot championships you have in South America, same as I don't count the African nations tournament or the Euros, although the Euros is far more competitive than the other two.
      Your glorious Brazil can't even beat Norway at football FFS, LOL.

And as you've been reminded by other posters who are not even myself, some of whom are England fans, that wasn't an insult but rather a statement of fact. Also, I didn't speak of "sporting" success more generally, I was quite obviously referring to international football, which make your references to skiing (fucks given: zero) seem all the more desperate. We might have some older England fans here who have seen their country win the World Cup in 1966, but I'm not familiar with any regular posters from countries that have seen their teams win 2 World Cups, 4 Confederations Cup and 1 Olympic games as I have (speaking of arrogance, take a look at your own constantly dismissive comments about South America...). Unless I'm much mistaken, none of our regular posters are from Germany or even Italy. And anyway that was only as a response to your continued attempts at winding me up. Seriously, when it comes to international football, you'll have to do much more than that to even get close. Surely not a Norwegian getting all worked up about England's "achievements" :D In Brazil, we have an expression for the likes of you: a person who's cumming with someone else's cock. But be careful, premature ejaculation is a very common problem...
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,195 posts | 1730 
      Reply #476: Jul 09, 2018 12:20:55 pm
      And as you've been reminded by other posters who are not even myself, some of whom are England fans, that wasn't an insult but rather a statement of fact. Also, I didn't speak of "sporting" success more generally, I was quite obviously referring to international football, which make your references to skiing (fucks given: zero) seem all the more desperate. We might have some older England fans here who have seen their country win the World Cup in 1966, but I'm not familiar with any regular posters from countries that have seen their teams win 2 World Cups, 4 Confederations Cup and 1 Olympic games as I have (speaking of arrogance, take a look at your own constantly dismissive comments about South America...). Unless I'm much mistaken, none of our regular posters are from Germany or even Italy. And anyway that was only as a response to your continued attempts at winding me up. Seriously, when it comes to international football, you'll have to do much more than that to even get close. Surely not a Norwegian getting all worked up about England's "achievements" :D In Brazil, we have an expression for the likes of you: a person who's cumming with someone else's cock. But be careful, premature ejaculation is a very common problem...

What a curious expression, doesn't really make much sense, much like Brazil itself, a country that should be filthy rich but isn't. BTW Olympic games football, are you being serious now, no one gives a f**k about that and the Confederations cup is a bit of a joke competition as well. 2 World cups is of course impressive but 2002 is starting to seem a long time ago now isn't it, mind you not quite as long at 1966, I'll give you that!:-)
      Diego LFC
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 18,714 posts | 2313 
      • Sempre Liverpool
      Reply #477: Jul 09, 2018 12:26:41 pm
      What a curious expression, doesn't really make much sense, much like Brazil itself, a country that should be filthy rich but isn't. BTW Olympic games football, are you being serious now, no one gives a f**k about that and the Confederations cup is a bit of a joke competition as well. 2 World cups is of course impressive but 2002 is starting to seem a long time ago now isn't it, mind you not quite as long at 1966, I'll give you that!:-)

Oh, what a surprising response :roll:

Yeah, so Copa America are "tin pots" competitions, "no one gives a f**k" about Olympic Games and the Confederations Cup "is a bit of a joke". My statement remains true regardless, and you can't deal with it...

Oh well, if only we could win more skiing medals...
      heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,195 posts | 1730 
      Reply #478: Jul 09, 2018 12:33:52 pm
      Oh, what a surprising response :roll:

Yeah, so Copa America are "tin pots" competitions, "no one gives a f**k" about Olympic Games and the Confederations Cup "is a bit of a joke". My statement remains true regardless, and you can't deal with it...

Oh well, if only we could win more skiing medals...

Nah Brazil would lose to Norway in skiing as well as football.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 28,806 posts | 3442 
      Reply #479: Jul 09, 2018 01:55:15 pm
      Nah Brazil would lose to Norway in skiing as well as football.

heimdall
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,195 posts | 1730 
      Reply #480: Jul 09, 2018 02:51:15 pm

Quick Reply