Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Gini Wijnaldum (Fenerbahce)

Read 24836 times
      Scottbot
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,542 posts | 2135 
      Re: Gini Wijnaldum (Fenerbahce)
      Reply #46: Aug 07, 2018 09:37:00 pm
      I reckon he will start the game at the weekend and that's fine by me.
      Norfolk Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 1,154 posts | 499 
      Reply #47: Aug 07, 2018 10:05:53 pm
      There you are, criticise me, automatic uptick, you're learning. Yes you are right, I don't rate Henderson whereas I think FSG are good owners at the moment.

Well good for you, I rate Hendo so where does that fit with you, it's all about opinions mate you have one, and everyone else has one. Get it, good, move on.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #48: Aug 07, 2018 11:55:56 pm
      The irony here is that Hendo has won the same number of trophies at Liverpool as FSG.  Yet it is the owners rather than our captain who you choose to praise.  It is blatantly obvious where your loyalties lie mate....
      sh*t post.
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,030 posts | 1973 
      Reply #49: Aug 08, 2018 02:25:46 am
      I like Wijnaldum, always have done, when he's on his game then he bosses that midfield but literally the very next game he will be a ghost, a complete passenger, and we might as well be playing with 10 men. There's no consistency with him.

And like I've been saying in other threads, it's consistency that seperates you from being a great plauer to a good one and it's consistency that wins you titles.

For that reason I no longer want him in the first 11 but I don't want him to leave either. He is the perfect replacement for when Keita doesn't play.

sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #50: Aug 08, 2018 07:02:59 pm
      I like Wijnaldum, always have done, when he's on his game then he bosses that midfield but literally the very next game he will be a ghost, a complete passenger, and we might as well be playing with 10 men. There's no consistency with him.

And like I've been saying in other threads, it's consistency that seperates you from being a great plauer to a good one and it's consistency that wins you titles.

For that reason I no longer want him in the first 11 but I don't want him to leave either. He is the perfect replacement for when Keita doesn't play.

Yeah he's still a bit of an enigma is Gini. Some games great, other games he disappears. Does seem to be a real home and away thing with him too. Not just goals but his overall performances seem better at home.

It's worth remembering he was practically a winger or an AM when we signed him. At home he gets to attack more, get into the box and play to his strengths. He's maybe still feeling his way into the more conservative CM role Jürgen has given him. I think he's a decent player and I want to keep him. Kind of feel there is more to come from him.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #51: Aug 08, 2018 10:03:11 pm
      Smashing player and a huge part of our squad.

Quick Reply