Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 22nd of March and on this date LFC's match record is P23 W10 D5 L8

Fantasy Premier League Football 2018/19

Read 2551 times
      LMW
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 240 posts | 70 
      Re: Fantasy Premier League Football 2018/19
      Reply #30: Jan 04, 2019 08:46:52 am
      I had Deeney on the bench, 15 points  :mad:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 38,509 posts | 3139 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #31: Feb 09, 2019 05:05:27 pm
      Another week showing a fine example of how it’s not going for me. One minute I’m on for near on 70 points this week already.

Then it goes to sh*t. First Bednarek concedes in a game destined for 0-0. But I have Etheridge who was on for 11 points...he conceded in the 91st minute. Then I got a -1 for Bednarek again conceding in in the 93rd.

Kolasinac on for 11/12 points...scores an own goal and gets booked, both in the 93rd minute.

Typical. A week that I thought I was going to smash it, it literally goes tits up in the final minute.
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,021 posts | 873 
      Reply #32: Feb 09, 2019 08:35:26 pm
      Another week showing a fine example of how it’s not going for me. One minute I’m on for near on 70 points this week already.

Then it goes to sh*t. First Bednarek concedes in a game destined for 0-0. But I have Etheridge who was on for 11 points...he conceded in the 91st minute. Then I got a -1 for Bednarek again conceding in in the 93rd.

Kolasinac on for 11/12 points...scores an own goal and gets booked, both in the 93rd minute.

Typical. A week that I thought I was going to smash it, it literally goes tits up in the final minute.

I was cheering when I saw Kolasinac scored that own goal, haha. Having a decent gameweek myself and might hop to first place for the first time I think this season. I've been chasing Aaron Dcunha all season!

Had a horrific gameweek last week with captaining Sane and gambling on De Bruyne. By far the biggest mistake I've made so far this season. Decided to transfer in Mane who rewarded me with a goal.

Still have a wildcard and all my chips left, going to have to plan the upcoming gameweeks very carefully.

Quick Reply