Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Fantasy Premier League Football 2018/19

Read 15800 times
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Re: Fantasy Premier League Football 2018/19
      Reply #23: Dec 06, 2018 03:05:18 am
      Also have both Robertson and Mane out. Two Wolves players coming off the bench though...

I got Mane and Trent. Well had Mane, I’ve swapped him out for Alli and I want to swap Arnie for Lacazette. Strangely doubled up on Luiz and Alonso, worked for a while but now they have to go I think, not sure who first.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #24: Dec 08, 2018 02:33:47 pm
      So I had Hazard as captain all week in the build up to whenChavs played Saints...I then done a point hit to put Kane in and captained him vs Cardiff. Hazard smashed it and Kane blanked.
      I thought this would be as bad as it got this season. But it seems I was wrong...

I had Salah as captain in the build up to the Bournemouth game, done a hit to put in Lacazette for Arnie and changed the captain to Lacazette and Salah has just smashed a hatty for 42 points. I await the Lacazette blank.

Had a lot of luck last season but not this year.
      Firepool
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,274 posts | 224 
      • @Jenns_Design
      Reply #25: Dec 08, 2018 02:39:04 pm
      Love that game. Have Salah as my captain. Should boost my position in the league.
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #26: Dec 08, 2018 08:01:59 pm
      So I had Hazard as captain all week in the build up to whenChavs played Saints...I then done a point hit to put Kane in and captained him vs Cardiff. Hazard smashed it and Kane blanked.
      I thought this would be as bad as it got this season. But it seems I was wrong...

I had Salah as captain in the build up to the Bournemouth game, done a hit to put in Lacazette for Arnie and changed the captain to Lacazette and Salah has just smashed a hatty for 42 points. I await the Lacazette blank.

Had a lot of luck last season but not this year.

I decided to take out Salah in favor of a combination of Aubameyang and David Silva. Silva went off injured and Auba missed two sitters. Meanwhile, Salah bags a hattrick and I haven't got a clue what to do for next game week. Took two four-point hits too last two game weeks to put the lot of them in.

Just noticed Kane is also being rested. Lovely stuff.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #27: Dec 08, 2018 08:05:34 pm
      I decided to take out Salah in favor of a combination of Aubameyang and David Silva. Silva went off injured and Auba missed two sitters. Meanwhile, Salah bags a hattrick and I haven't got a clue what to do for next game week. Took two four-point hits too last two game weeks to put the lot of them in.

Just noticed Kane is also being rested. Lovely stuff.

Well to make matters worse I have Luiz as sub 3. Worked out I’ve cost myself about 40-50 points this week with points hit and some bad decisions. I think this year I do my team in a way to always hav a differential and it’s just not working out.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #28: Jan 04, 2019 02:25:53 am
      My season of bad luck continues. In the last 3 weeks I’ve had Lovren and Bennett get me 0 and Kamara -1.
      Put in Vardy and he was poor, swapped him for Jiminez and Vardy scored with Jim blanking.
      Played Kamara last week and he went from getting 5/6 points if the penalty was put away to missing and getting -1...benched him this week and he scored.

Wildcard time I think, it’s punishing me not having Aubameyang and Kane. I normally always try to load the attack, so 2 premium strikers - usually Kane and Aguero, though it was Kane and Auba for half of last season. It worked really well for me because I had a 3k finish.
      Tried to put too much reliance in the midfield this year, mainly Alli. No doubt he absolutely smashes it now so if any of it want to know who to put in, Alli is your man. Too many point hits this year too. Generally a bit all over the place by trying new tactics; had loading the defence with Alonso and Mendy and basically tried following the early template instead of going with my gut and picking likes of Anderson. Tried to get in on the big midfield points but have been a week behind or had the wrong player from that team...notably Son and Alli.

Go back to how I usually play the game, lowest finish I’ve had is around 100k but now I’m going to be lucky to get that.
      « Last Edit: Jan 04, 2019 02:32:38 am by 7-King Kenny-7 »
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 33,581 posts | 3826 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #29: Jan 04, 2019 08:44:48 am
      I’ve had 18 points on the bench for the last two weeks. 😭
      LMW
      • Forum Graeme Souness

• 364 posts | 112 
      Reply #30: Jan 04, 2019 08:46:52 am
      I had Deeney on the bench, 15 points  :mad:
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #31: Feb 09, 2019 05:05:27 pm
      Another week showing a fine example of how it’s not going for me. One minute I’m on for near on 70 points this week already.

Then it goes to sh*t. First Bednarek concedes in a game destined for 0-0. But I have Etheridge who was on for 11 points...he conceded in the 91st minute. Then I got a -1 for Bednarek again conceding in in the 93rd.

Kolasinac on for 11/12 points...scores an own goal and gets booked, both in the 93rd minute.

Typical. A week that I thought I was going to smash it, it literally goes tits up in the final minute.
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #32: Feb 09, 2019 08:35:26 pm
      Another week showing a fine example of how it’s not going for me. One minute I’m on for near on 70 points this week already.

Then it goes to sh*t. First Bednarek concedes in a game destined for 0-0. But I have Etheridge who was on for 11 points...he conceded in the 91st minute. Then I got a -1 for Bednarek again conceding in in the 93rd.

Kolasinac on for 11/12 points...scores an own goal and gets booked, both in the 93rd minute.

Typical. A week that I thought I was going to smash it, it literally goes tits up in the final minute.

I was cheering when I saw Kolasinac scored that own goal, haha. Having a decent gameweek myself and might hop to first place for the first time I think this season. I've been chasing Aaron Dcunha all season!

Had a horrific gameweek last week with captaining Sane and gambling on De Bruyne. By far the biggest mistake I've made so far this season. Decided to transfer in Mane who rewarded me with a goal.

Still have a wildcard and all my chips left, going to have to plan the upcoming gameweeks very carefully.
      Danzel
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,305 posts | 1113 
      Reply #33: May 13, 2019 05:05:24 pm
      Won it 3rd time running! 120 points in front of second place  :)!
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,918 posts | 2381 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Reply #34: May 15, 2019 07:55:19 am
      Respectable 7th place this year
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,659 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #35: Jul 01, 2019 05:52:18 pm

Quick Reply