Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Villarreal?

Alisson Becker
      1 (1.3%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Ibrahima Konaté
      4 (5.1%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      1 (1.3%)
      Andy Robertson
      3 (3.8%)
      Jordan Henderson
      6 (7.7%)
       Fabinho
      7 (9%)
      Thiago Alcantara
      40 (51.3%)
      Luis Diaz
      6 (7.7%)
      Sadio Mane
      6 (7.7%)
      Mohammed Salah
      4 (5.1%)
      Naby Keïta
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      0 (0%)
      Diogo Jota
      0 (0%)
      Divock Origi
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Voting closed: May 01, 2022 09:49:39 pm

Liverpool 2-0 Villarreal CF: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 9592 times
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 40,067 posts | 8514 
      Re: Liverpool 2-0 Villarreal CF: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #345: Apr 28, 2022 02:11:40 pm
      I think I remember who that guy is, he's the whinger I see on Liverpool podcasts bald blonde serious face guy?, and yep he does say stuff like that to seem above everyone, can't stand him. He talks absolute crap from what I've heard from him, feel free to adore him though.

What the F**k are you on about you wool bellend?

I don't watch podcasts, have had a bevvy with him when I used to work for the same company you F***ing tit. If that helps like :laugh:
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,155 posts | 1381 
      Reply #346: Apr 28, 2022 06:24:45 pm
      Genuine LFC fans get what Hendo brings to the team. He's our Higgs Boson if yer like. He binds it all together, Just because he doesn't get the headlines, doesn't lessen his value to the team.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #347: Apr 28, 2022 06:30:38 pm
      What the f**k are you on about you wool bellend?

I don't watch podcasts, have had a bevvy with him when I used to work for the same company you f**king tit. If that helps like :laugh:
      Hey Huyton, peace ok, it's not like we lost last night and yes I was weird in my wording but no need to swear like that just because I'm new here, I was taking the side of the supporters and him skitting them in the off the cuff remark, wasn't having a go at Walton either.
      You had a bevvy with him, cool and everything but you could have a bevvy with the devil and think he's cool now, partially my fault this after match now thread is seeming argumentative, calm down on the swearing fighting talk because one day it'll come back to hurt you kidda ;D.
      For all you know I could be better to have a bevvy with, I personally don't really like the guy ok, it happens, I know who he is now and the opinions he has regarding many things because I listened to many little debates with him on youtube and he is sly in what he says, my opinion.
      Peace kidda.
      Wool? Haha only just noticed that, I live in Kirkby and have lived all around Liverpool, Huyton is further away from town than Kirkby so I don't get your mr Liverpool attitude, coz Gerrard was from there? So what, you're not Gerrard ok.
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 11,675 posts | 3696 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #348: Apr 28, 2022 07:25:54 pm
      It is.   The only way you could miss a final is if you get sent off in a semi-final.

Then Vvd will play :)

Thank God.

Quick Reply