Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Spurs [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 4:30 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 24th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W12 D4 L6

Sean Cox Regains Consciousness

Read 3690 times
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 59 
      Re: Sean Cox Regains Consciousness
      Reply #60: Feb 28, 2019 08:09:09 pm
      3 years seems pretty generous, I'd given him 5 years  without early exit and I bet this c*cksucker doesn't have to pay a cent to Cox and couldn't anyway. That's usually the real blow that those people don't pay back, they just sit in prison.

BTW: How safe/unsafe was it in the hooligan era in the 70s/80s to visit a LFC game? Could u do it as long as not causing trouble or would the lone fact of a shirt from an opponent team make you a target?
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,398 posts | 331 
      Re: Sean Cox Regains Consciousness
      Reply #61: Feb 28, 2019 08:50:31 pm
      3 years seems pretty generous, I'd given him 5 years  without early exit and I bet this c*cksucker doesn't have to pay a cent to Cox and couldn't anyway. That's usually the real blow that those people don't pay back, they just sit in prison.

BTW: How safe/unsafe was it in the hooligan era in the 70s/80s to visit a LFC game? Could u do it as long as not causing trouble or would the lone fact of a shirt from an opponent team make you a target?

In cases where the assault causes serious life changing damage the tariff should be set at a minimum of 5 years or even more. Less than that and the deterrent is watered down. Only a random thought as I have no knowledge of the Law in this area. But still.

Quick Reply