Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Sean Cox Regains Consciousness

Read 18412 times
      tezmac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,111 posts | 896 
      • F**k the Sun F**k Murdoch F**k the press
      Re: Sean Cox Regains Consciousness
      Reply #46: Oct 18, 2018 06:39:35 pm
      The criminal system in this country is a discrace, 3 men got 15months for climbing on a van while trying to stop fracking, this c**t got 3 years ffs
      Billy1
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,638 posts | 1966 
      Reply #47: Oct 19, 2018 08:14:13 am
      Did you guys read the report ? He's not the guy who hit Sean Cox. He's guilty of violent disorder 3 years.

I hope the bas**rds cell mates are all kopites.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #48: Oct 27, 2018 04:03:12 pm
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #49: Oct 28, 2018 09:12:57 am
      Nice to see a collection outside Anfield yesterday for Sean.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #50: Oct 28, 2018 04:58:03 pm
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #51: Oct 31, 2018 06:43:16 pm
      https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/liverpool/we-just-hope-that-we-get-some-resemblance-of-sean-back-martina-cox-on-her-husbands-health-battle-after-anfield-attack-37389104.html

The real sad part is the ambushstyle attack. Even worse that those c*cksuckers from Roma are still running around as if nothing happened. Very sad also that no mob stepped up and gave it to them right away, probably no die hard LFC fans were there. And the police as always...MIA.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #52: Nov 03, 2018 12:55:47 pm
      £60,000 raised up to yesterday on behalf of Sean through collections at the ground and appeals etc.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #53: Nov 03, 2018 11:15:39 pm
      The main perpetrators of the assault are now locked up, so they won't be able to attack anyone else for a long time. That is far more effective than our fans sinking to their level.

Our fans responded on the night how fans should, with intelligence, restraint and generosity. And still do. €67,000 raised for Sean, half from the game last week and the rest matched by the club.

Well done and thanks to all who contributed so generously.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #55: Nov 15, 2018 10:54:58 pm
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #56: Nov 16, 2018 07:59:10 am

Lovely lovely gesture from Roma, it would be nice if the millionaire owners, manager and players from our club matched it, beyond the £5000 from Jürgen, which whilst nice, doesn't really go that far.
      BTW it could well be that LFC have donated already in which case fair play to them.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #57: Nov 23, 2018 08:59:43 pm
      lets keep our thoughts positive for Seans recovery. Hopefully the Club will do the right thing by him and his family as the last thing they need is to be worried about money. Top marks to Roma a very thoughtful gesture
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #58: Dec 13, 2018 02:39:39 pm
      Martina Cox explains her account of the events of April 24 to the Irish state broadcaster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6xjRP_QEoA&t=0s
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #59: Feb 28, 2019 07:46:13 pm
      Small piece of justice for the Cox family.

Pales into insignificance against their suffering though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-47400988
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #60: Feb 28, 2019 08:09:09 pm
      3 years seems pretty generous, I'd given him 5 years  without early exit and I bet this c*cksucker doesn't have to pay a cent to Cox and couldn't anyway. That's usually the real blow that those people don't pay back, they just sit in prison.

BTW: How safe/unsafe was it in the hooligan era in the 70s/80s to visit a LFC game? Could u do it as long as not causing trouble or would the lone fact of a shirt from an opponent team make you a target?
      Harrisimo
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,967 posts | 1355 
      Reply #61: Feb 28, 2019 08:50:31 pm
      3 years seems pretty generous, I'd given him 5 years  without early exit and I bet this c*cksucker doesn't have to pay a cent to Cox and couldn't anyway. That's usually the real blow that those people don't pay back, they just sit in prison.

BTW: How safe/unsafe was it in the hooligan era in the 70s/80s to visit a LFC game? Could u do it as long as not causing trouble or would the lone fact of a shirt from an opponent team make you a target?

In cases where the assault causes serious life changing damage the tariff should be set at a minimum of 5 years or even more. Less than that and the deterrent is watered down. Only a random thought as I have no knowledge of the Law in this area. But still.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #62: Apr 09, 2019 04:19:09 pm
      Bump this,Stuey posted it in the news section,https://punditarena.com/football/kennedymarisa760/sean-cox-charity-legends-game/. Good luck to him his family hope it's a great day on friday.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #63: Apr 09, 2019 05:17:52 pm
      The game is live on lfctv
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #64: Apr 09, 2019 05:20:51 pm
      I think Sean may be out of Hospital now and hopefully will be able to enjoy tonight's game with his Family.
      stuey
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 35,961 posts | 3943 
      Reply #65: Apr 09, 2019 06:08:25 pm
      I think Sean may be out of Hospital now and hopefully will be able to enjoy tonight's game with his Family.

Think his first day out is on Friday for the legends game.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #66: Apr 09, 2019 06:28:13 pm

That's a good news story, inspiring how everyone has rallied around for him.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #67: Apr 09, 2019 07:31:28 pm

Ah think he is actually returning to Hospital after the game still a very poorly man
      GERNS
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 12,208 posts | 1503 
      Reply #68: Apr 09, 2019 07:32:03 pm

To give you some idea panzer. I lived in L4 as s kid, family moved south and from the age of 17 I used to travel up for matches, some times with mates, sometimes alone. Hitched lifts, went on train, and later drive up, sometimes in car, 2-4 of us. Sometimes in a hired van with as many as 14. That was a weekender, getting a clean up at the pierhead washrooms, and putting on the glad rags to go on the town.
      ( Anyone remember The She Club 😁)
      In all the years I went to games, I got set on by mancs while waiting outside kop turnstiles. Back to the wall, they just ran on to the punches. Then the police dragged them off and restored order.
      Going home on train after Arse game and got approached by three reds supporters wanting to give me a beating thinking they had found a lone Arse fan. That was cleared up and I travelled back south with a load of noisy arse fans( they won) and not a bit of bother.
      14 in a van, stopped at traffic lights in east lancs Road, asked some local lads where we could get a late drink and they fired punches through the window. I jumped out, and flattened three lads, the last one lying in the right hand lane while the lights were changing and the traffic held up. Gang of lads over the road heading my way so I went to open the back of the van to let my mates out to give me a hand and they were in their jocks getting into sleeping bags. Ffs now a gang rushes across the road to sort me out, I jump back in the van, lights on red, had to wait while these tw*ts were kicking sh*t out of the van so I raced off on the Amber, unfortunately hitting two as they tried to jump clear.
      Never gonna stop was I.
      So in all those years, one scrap with scousers, one close call with scousers and one opportunity to batter a couple of mancs.
      Apart from that, a few minor skirmishes that never led to anything.
      I often wonder if anyone on here was with that gang on the east lancs road 😁
      « Last Edit: Apr 09, 2019 07:36:49 pm by GERNS »

Quick Reply