Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Alisson Becker Player Thread (GK)

Read 186009 times
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,454 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Re: Alisson Becker Player Thread (GK)
      Reply #1495: Nov 14, 2022 10:12:01 am
      Some man.

Miss the beard already though. l o l
      clint_call01
      • King Live Match Starter
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 11,660 posts | 3670 
      • Ynwa... lfc till I die !
      Reply #1496: Nov 14, 2022 10:45:53 am
      His contribution has always been spot on, and when we needed him most, he got better rather went missing.

Hope you win it Ali!
      Breeding-Reds-In-The-434
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,088 posts | 1046 
      Reply #1497: Nov 14, 2022 12:41:21 pm
      Best keeper in the world at the perfect time. Hope our Ali crushes it
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Reply #1498: Nov 15, 2022 12:45:02 am
      Some man.

Miss the beard already though. l o l

Think Virg said he does it as a Luck thing before every big tournament Brazil plays in.

Miss it too, looks weird but still the best damn GK in the World for me!!!
      brezipool
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 9,454 posts | 1735 
      • Mon the Red Machine !
      Reply #1499: Nov 15, 2022 07:35:58 am
      Think Virg said he does it as a Luck thing before every big tournament Brazil plays in.

Miss it too, looks weird but still the best damn GK in the World for me!!!

l o l

What ever works eh.

And yea, defo the best around
      LondonRed83
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 21,300 posts | 3869 
      Reply #1500: Dec 06, 2022 10:56:01 am
      Alisson is the best keeper in the world and has been for so long. Deserves more titles with Liverpool, hope he stays for another 10 years.
      bigbob75
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,264 posts | 280 
      • Let's talk about six
      Reply #1501: Feb 18, 2023 07:46:53 pm
      Up there with the very best ever.

Amazing!
      PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,696 posts | 837 
      Reply #1502: Feb 19, 2023 12:15:57 am
      Invaluable to us. Once again, our best and most important player. The crazy thing is that he's been playing like that all season. Think of any of our bad games this season and take out Alisson it would've been 2x or 3x worse. Now think of any of our good games this season and he's still at the heart of why we won.

What a player.
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,663 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1503: Feb 19, 2023 12:25:31 am
      Invaluable to us. Once again, our best and most important player. The crazy thing is that he's been playing like that all season. Think of any of our bad games this season and take out Alisson it would've been 2x or 3x worse. Now think of any of our good games this season and he's still at the heart of why we won.

What a player.

Best player by a Mile
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1504: Feb 19, 2023 11:39:23 am
      And to think the odd clown here or there were calling him out as "finished"

F***ing dickheads - literally one of the best keepers in the business at the moment and  his kicking is so much better than that c**t at City.
      Crunchycrisps
      • Forum Ronnie Moran

• 396 posts | 85 
      Reply #1505: Feb 22, 2023 12:05:51 pm
      Cannot fathom why Becker didn't just pass the ball to the right side defender who made himself available and clear I've heard he had an option on the left too, all I noticed and expected was he'd pass it to the right side because it was so obvious, why would he normally even just blast it up the pitch like that, weird error.
      HScRed1
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,172 posts | 4401 
      Reply #1506: Feb 22, 2023 12:08:38 pm
      And to think the odd clown here or there were calling him out as "finished"

F***ing dickheads - literally one of the best keepers in the business at the moment and  his kicking is so much better than that c**t at City.

He’s a better shot stopper and in the air than him but no he isn’t better with his feet.

Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,081 posts | 805 
      Reply #1507: Feb 22, 2023 12:28:22 pm
      He’s a better shot stopper and in the air than him but no he isn’t better with his feet.

He is

just zero confidence at the back is making him a bit shaky in some games.

It happened to Pepe Reina
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,021 posts | 2742 
      Reply #1508: Feb 22, 2023 02:33:19 pm
      Ederson is a sh*te keeper IMO but no way is Alisson better than him with his feet. That's just complete rubbish.

Ali is a great keeper but struggles when he has the ball on the floor in front of him. He's had issues right through his Liverpool career in that department. Loads of near misses but in the last month he has been punished twice for it. It's strange because he's so good when he kicks out of his hands.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan...VAR has no faults Promoter
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,833 posts | 701 
      Reply #1509: Feb 22, 2023 03:49:54 pm
      Quote from Crunchycrisps
      Cannot fathom why Becker didn't just pass the ball to the right side defender who made himself available and clear I've heard he had an option on the left too, all I noticed and expected was he'd pass it to the right side because it was so obvious, why would he normally even just blast it up the pitch like that, weird error.

No it's not. It's kind of expected these days. Eventually something like that is going to happen. As it will again unfortunately, it's just a question of when.

For me, there's no difference between what he did last night and what Karius did for the opening goal in the final, and we know what happened to him.

It wasn't his first howler this year, or even this month. He's conceded an average of 2 goals per game per month for the past 4 months. That is not world class level, and it's a joke imo that while everyone else at the back is rightly, facing questions and held accountable for their mistakes, that he is still allowed to make as many costly errors as he wants and face no consequences whatsoever.
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #1510: Feb 22, 2023 07:52:53 pm
      Ederson is a sh*te keeper IMO but no way is Alisson better than him with his feet. That's just complete rubbish.

Ali is a great keeper but struggles when he has the ball on the floor in front of him. He's had issues right through his Liverpool career in that department. Loads of near misses but in the last month he has been punished twice for it. It's strange because he's so good when he kicks out of his hands.

Yeah he's a great shot stopper but he makes a lot of errors with the ball at his feet. Ironically, probably the best with his feet in the PL is Kelleher.
      waltonl4
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 37,585 posts | 7139 
      Reply #1511: Feb 22, 2023 08:26:29 pm
      as we are short of players to sell to bring in revenue for new players would Jürgen sanction a move for Ali with Kelleher coming in to replace him.
      I cant see him staying around for another season on the bench so I expect he could well go
      sore monad
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,937 posts | 502 
      Reply #1512: Feb 22, 2023 08:47:08 pm
      as we are short of players to sell to bring in revenue for new players would Jürgen sanction a move for Ali with Kelleher coming in to replace him.
      I cant see him staying around for another season on the bench so I expect he could well go

Was wondering this myself. Would not be ideal, obviously, to lose Alisson. But with a quality replacement already on our books, IF it is the case that we need to sell in order to buy, then cashing in him to fund a move for eg Bellingham might be something Jürgen will think about.
      HUYTON RED
      • Forum Legend - Shankly
      • Started Topic

• 39,948 posts | 8458 
      Reply #1513: Feb 22, 2023 09:03:17 pm
      Some are talking about selling Ali

F**k off you absolute F***ing weirdo's.

Without Ali we would be in a relegation fight!!
      srslfc
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 32,111 posts | 4877 
      Reply #1514: Feb 22, 2023 10:24:07 pm

F**k off you absolute F***ing weirdo's.

He's a must stay for me.

I'd sooner sell Salah.

PolarBearRed
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,696 posts | 837 
      Reply #1515: Feb 23, 2023 01:15:06 am

F**k off you absolute f**king weirdo's.

I know this is a forum and we are here to exchange opinions, but some people are just all or nothing and it truly takes the life out of any reasonable debate/conversation that can be had.

Yes we are pretty bad this season, but in what logical world is every player in the squad sh*t and needs to be sold every time we lose a game? The fact some are here saying those things about Alisson shows they either don't watch the team or simply don't understand what it is that they are watching to start with.

According to some here (if you follow their trail from thread to thread) we need to sell Alisson, Salah, VVD, Robertson, Trent and if we lose 3 on the trot they also start talking about Klopp being finished. It just sounds/feels childish and truly just takes the will to respond straight out of you.

FL Red
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,049 posts | 6294 
      Reply #1516: Feb 23, 2023 03:15:45 am
      He's a must stay for me.

I'd sooner sell Salah.

Yep, Ali will be a top quality keeper longer than Salah will be a top quality winger. Have to keep him. 
      redindian
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,955 posts | 234 
      Reply #1517: Feb 23, 2023 03:51:49 am

F**k off you absolute f**king weirdo's.

Ha ha seen it all!
      But, I am sure this is a small minority that doesn’t deserve any attention.

Quick Reply