Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Man Utd [Premier League] Sun 16th Dec @ 4:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 16th of December and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W10 D3 L9

Improving Midfield - how will it set up?

Read 4872 times
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 715 
      Re: Improving Midfield - how will it set up?
      Reply #180: Dec 02, 2018 01:40:27 pm
      Ummm no that really isn’t what it’s for and not what it’s meant to be used for. Hence why it’s so annoying because you’re using it completely wrong.

But thanks for the attempted grammar lesson, maybe try understand something next time before posting (which would leave you with a very low post count admittedly).
      I learnt to use it that way... But I did Google it to be sure (What does "..." in a sentence mean), and printed the answer for you... Started to mention it then though you may claim that i was insulting your intelligence so deleted that bit...Seem's that I needn't of worried about that  :roll:
      CCRRRAAAMMMPPP!!!!!
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,330 posts | 1760 
      Reply #181: Dec 02, 2018 01:43:55 pm
      Shabs... The point I was making was that these players, well Keita at least was bought in with a view to play high press football so why would the pace of the game be an issue. Why would they need to get up to pace...?

So despite the fact Klopp has said we're not playing the same "high press" football, Keita was brought in to play the "high press" football we no longer play.

OK.
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,462 posts | 2118 
      Reply #182: Dec 02, 2018 02:10:48 pm
      Shabs... The point I was making was that these players, well Keita at least was bought in with a view to play high press football so why would the pace of the game be an issue. Why would they need to get up to pace...?

Ermmm..Not pace of the game but tactics..we are more defence minded as to full out attack..

Comprende?.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 7,324 posts | 819 
      Reply #183: Dec 02, 2018 02:11:27 pm
      I learnt to use it that way... But I did Google it to be sure (What does "..." in a sentence mean), and printed the answer for you... Started to mention it then though you may claim that i was insulting your intelligence so deleted that bit...Seem's that I needn't of worried about that  :roll:
      CCRRRAAAMMMPPP!!!!!

Yep, googled it to confirm my understanding is exactly as I’ve known it to be since university and just be 100% clear that your interpretation wasn’t something I was missing.

The fact you would go and access another forum users search history makes you an absolute creep though.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,330 posts | 1760 
      Reply #184: Dec 02, 2018 02:14:29 pm
      Yep, googled it to confirm my understanding is exactly as I’ve known it to be since university and just be 100% clear that your interpretation wasn’t something I was missing.

The fact you would go and access another forum users search history makes you an absolute creep though.

Don't bite mate, it's what they want.
      There's a little gang of them who all plus each other. Apparently, some came from another forum.
      Little wonder they got fu**ed off from it.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 715 
      Reply #185: Dec 02, 2018 02:50:49 pm
      Ermmm..Not pace of the game but tactics..we are more defence minded as to full out attack..

Comprende?.
      Then if it is merely down to tactics they should be ready to play now,. unless they are slower to pick up the instructions... 
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 715 
      Reply #186: Dec 02, 2018 02:54:04 pm

What!!!... Which forum and who's history do you think that i have accessed, and for what reason...?  :lmao:
      waltonl4
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 24,171 posts | 2725 
      Reply #187: Dec 02, 2018 02:54:34 pm
      Maybe come January when we are still right in the mix Klopp will have several players fresh and ready to take over the fight giving other s good rest . Hopefully Ox will be available at some point in the new year and we will then have 7 or 8  for Jürgen to pick from
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,197 posts | 715 
      Reply #188: Dec 02, 2018 03:00:35 pm
      Maybe come January when we are still right in the mix Klopp will have several players fresh and ready to take over the fight giving other s good rest . Hopefully Ox will be available at some point in the new year and we will then have 7 or 8  for Jürgen to pick from

I don't know nor understand the reasons Klopp is not playing certain players, I just know the reason that some on this forum are giving for their lack of use just doesn't add up...

I hope what you say is right
      Shabs
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 21,462 posts | 2118 
      Reply #189: Dec 02, 2018 03:03:18 pm
      Then if it is merely down to tactics they should be ready to play now,. unless they are slower to pick up the instructions... 

Mate I’m done going around in roundabouts with you.. all the best..

Quick Reply