Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

Premier League 2018/19

Read 162485 times
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone
      Re: Premier League 2018/19
      Reply #1840: Mar 04, 2019 08:09:49 am
      Wow, the amount of abuse and sh*t and laughing at that we are copping from every other Clubs fans (On social media)  really is unfuckingbelievable.

Everyone hates us and wants City to win the Title.

We have no friends out there.

Now I know why you guys always say it's the Scousers v The Rest of the World.

The comments I have been reading about us choking and bottling it, are really making me sick. I really hope we win this F***ing Title because those cu*ts are going to hear about it, every F***ing minute of every F***ing day. Bunch of cu*ts!!!!

F**k you City and F**k the rest of you Clubs ( small soft spot for Rafa and Newcastle) ...I F***ing hate you all. You're as  big as cu*ts as each other!!!!
      molbys belly
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,537 posts | 123 
      Reply #1841: Mar 04, 2019 08:17:29 am
      City will drop a few points . We need to win every single game
      Ynwa
      Keith Singleton
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,662 posts | 2656 
      • Sir Lewis Hamilton
      Reply #1842: Mar 04, 2019 08:42:31 am
      Wow, the amount of abuse and sh*t and laughing at that we are copping from every other Clubs fans (On social media)  really is unfuckingbelievable.

The comments I have been reading about us choking and bottling it, are really making me sick. I really hope we win this f**king Title because those cu*ts are going to hear about it, every f**king minute of every f**king day. Bunch of Cu*ts!!!!

F**k you City and f**k the rest of you Clubs ( small soft spot for Rafa and Newcastle) ...I f**king hate you all. You're as  big as cu*ts as each other!!!!

Does this mean you don't love  me anymore  :f_whistle:
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1843: Mar 04, 2019 09:12:42 am
      Does this mean you don't love  me anymore  :f_whistle:

Never did you Man c**t but that's for PM messages only, remember!  ;)
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1844: Mar 04, 2019 09:25:49 am

The comments I have been reading about us choking and bottling it, are really making me sick. I really hope we win this f**king Title because those cu*ts are going to hear about it, every f**king minute of every f**king day. Bunch of Cu*ts!!!!

F**k you City and f**k the rest of you Clubs ( small soft spot for Rafa and Newcastle) ...I f**king hate you all. You're as  big as cu*ts as each other!!!!

Yeah I've noticed this as well, I'm baffled why everyone is so pro City and anti us, its 30 F***ing years since we last won and we are the underdogs, you would have thought someone would like that and be rooting for us.
      Anyway as you say F**k them, we'll win 9 games on the bounce now and beat City by 1 point ;-)
      AussieRed
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 20,583 posts | 6643 
      Reply #1845: Mar 04, 2019 09:39:27 am
      Yeah I've noticed this as well, I'm baffled why everyone is so pro City and anti us, its 30 f**king years since we last won and we are the underdogs, you would have thought someone would like that and be rooting for us.
      Anyway as you say f**k them, we'll win 9 games on the bounce now and beat City by 1 point ;-)

Get the F**k in mate, let's hope so...F**k 'em all indeed!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1846: Mar 04, 2019 04:51:42 pm

Don't buy into.the way twitter works is just get to get into people's heads,it's why trump and the far right like it,it creates a higher profile for no marks,there's a c**t that does crystal palace boston twitter,seems to really hate us...he's F***ing palace who's F***ing arsed about them really. The fan forums is a whole different sh*t show look at our in game abortions.There's probs loads out there that are ok with us winning the league but being nice and reasonable doesn't go well on social media sites.
      siavashiva
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 807 posts | 112 
      Reply #1847: Mar 04, 2019 11:29:53 pm
      Watch City drop points against Watford on Saturday. We will smash Burnley and everything will be rosy again.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1848: Mar 05, 2019 12:09:17 pm
      Watch City drop points against Watford on Saturday. We will smash Burnley and everything will be rosy again.

I kind of have a weird feeling about that match, I think Watford might just turn up for that match and Citeh might have a slight dip, having said that Citeh will probably win 6-0!! ;-)
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1849: Mar 09, 2019 10:39:44 am
      Yeah I've noticed this as well, I'm baffled why everyone is so pro City and anti us, its 30 f**king years since we last won and we are the underdogs, you would have thought someone would like that and be rooting for us.
      Anyway as you say f**k them, we'll win 9 games on the bounce now and beat City by 1 point ;-)
      The media have had that attitude towards LFC for many decades mate before the internet it was just confined to the rags but with the invention of the internet the bias is on all kinds of platforms these days.
      A prime example was an article I read in the daily manc yesterday talking about the two match ban poch got compared to ‘serial offender ‘Klopp just getting a fine!!! Serial offender!!! WTF.
      These pricks have short memories,I don’t recall fergie or Maureen being addressed as ‘ serial offenders’ for crimes against refs.
      heimdall
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,818 posts | 2724 
      Reply #1850: Mar 09, 2019 11:50:27 am
      The media have had that attitude towards LFC for many decades mate before the internet it was just confined to the rags but with the invention of the internet the bias is on all kinds of platforms these days.
      A prime example was an article I read in the daily manc yesterday talking about the two match ban poch got compared to ‘serial offender ‘Klopp just getting a fine!!! Serial offender!!! WTF.
      These pricks have short memories,I don’t recall fergie or Maureen being addressed as ‘ serial offenders’ for crimes against refs.
      Klopp does like having a moan to the 4th official, but I think all managers do.
      Jimsouse67
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,275 posts | 1436 
      Reply #1851: Mar 09, 2019 12:12:16 pm
      TBH mate I think all managers have a right to have a go ,why shouldn’t they? These refs shouldn’t be beyond reproach if you ask me,the F.A with there bollocks of ‘bringing the game into disrepute’ there officials bring it into disrepute frequently with some of there decisions.
      shabbadoo
      • Forum Legend - Shankly

• 29,420 posts | 4581 
      Reply #1852: Mar 09, 2019 12:33:00 pm

Moan..? Or do you mean questions decions against us that impact the result...?

Wrong choice of word ‘moan’..
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #1853: Mar 09, 2019 12:52:55 pm

I’d be doing more than just moaning to the 4th official when bullshit decisions are constantly being made. For example, Kompany and Maguire not being sent off despite being last man and stopping our player being clean through 1v1.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1854: Mar 09, 2019 12:54:02 pm

I read my dad's daily express and the report about pochettino said Jürgen 'confronted' kevin friend after the game at west ham, did nothing of the sort
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1855: Mar 09, 2019 04:37:19 pm
      Fulham fans giving it the ole's,give the ball away Vardy 2-1,100th goal for Leicester.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1856: Mar 09, 2019 04:40:21 pm
      wow saints turned it around! Da F**k going on Newcastle winning now!
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #1857: Mar 09, 2019 04:45:37 pm
      great free kick by James ward-prowse. 
      https://twitter.com/i/status/1104421520271724544
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1858: Mar 09, 2019 04:52:26 pm
      Saints coming from behind vs Spurs despite getting dominated all game. Newcastle 2-0 at the break win 3-2... Watford shock win coming up? Doubt it, obviously still pissed we smashed them again because they’ve benched their key players!!
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #1859: Mar 09, 2019 04:56:35 pm
      Saints coming from behind vs Spurs despite getting dominated all game. Newcastle 2-0 at the break win 3-2... Watford shock win coming up? Doubt it, obviously still pissed we smashed them again because they’ve benched their key players!!

Yeah, Watford will lose, especially with 2 ex Utd players in their first team..... cu*ts!
      chats
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,018 posts | 2741 
      Reply #1860: Mar 09, 2019 04:58:38 pm
      Well in Rafa!

Classic Spurs as well to turn a title challenge into a dogfight for top four in the space of a few weeks.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #1861: Mar 09, 2019 05:00:57 pm
      Everton, when you want a laugh they come up trumps
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      Reply #1862: Mar 09, 2019 05:39:21 pm
      Yeah, Watford will lose, especially with 2 ex Utd players in their first team..... cu*ts!

Troy Deeney has been in great form for them, started every game other than when injured earlier in the season, captain and all of a sudden he’s not needed from the start vs City. Instead they go for Isaac Success and won’t get f**k all.

Oh makes sense to bench Deulefeu too.

It reminds me of the Bitters pulling this stunt vs City a month back.

Well in to Rafa, now just 4 points off mid table. Not bad going given they looked set for a relegation dog fight at one point.

Quick Reply