Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

INDIGO HOTEL

Read 3406 times
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      INDIGO HOTEL
      Sep 08, 2018 02:50:50 pm
      Hi myself and the better half are heading over for a weekend break in October and are staying in the Indigo. It's our first weekend away together since having our 3 boys.  A full 7 years ago. No home  match(away to H'field). Any recommendations where to go close by(obviously L1) to chill out as a couple?   
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Re: INDIGO HOTEL
      Reply #1: Sep 08, 2018 03:33:19 pm
      Hi myself and the better half are heading over for a weekend break in October and are staying in the Indigo. It's our first weekend away together since having our 3 boys.  A full 7 years ago. No home  match(away to H'field). Any recommendations where to go close by(obviously L1) to chill out as a couple?   

Me and the Mrs love Lunya the Spanish restaurant / deli just on corner of Hanover St before it runs down to Liverpool 1.
      7-King Kenny-7
      • Lives on Sesame Street
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 44,014 posts | 5760 
      • You'll Never Walk Alone!
      Reply #2: Sep 08, 2018 03:48:15 pm
      Head to Albert Dock, don’t think it’s too far from your hotel, probably about a 30min walk.
      what-a-hit-son
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 16,466 posts | 4816 
      • t: @MrPrice1979 i: @klmprice101518
      Reply #3: Sep 08, 2018 03:56:59 pm

I thinks that the one a few doors down from the LFC head offices. You've got a Marco Pierre White steakhouse at your hotel if thats the case. You've got Fazenda and Vincent Cafe and Kitchen (Steven Gerrard's) next to that - both a stone's throw from you.

Castle Street has got a lot better which is there, too. Few bars and restaurants and if you take a right from Viva Brazil you've got The Alchemist for cocktails. 30 James Street has got a nice little rooftop bar, the Albert Dock isn't far and you're also near Mathew Street and L1 as you said.

If I was suggesting somewhere to drink and eat with the Mrs I'd exclude Mathew Street and L1. L1 is alright but it's all very chainy.

If you need help when you're over give me a text - message me on here and I'll send my number.

You're in a good location there, mate.

Head to Albert Dock, don’t think it’s too far from your hotel, probably about a 30min walk.

Is say 15 there, 30 back.
      « Last Edit: Sep 08, 2018 04:47:30 pm by what-a-hit-son »
      daveyd
      • Forum Legend - Benitez
      • Started Topic

• 1,670 posts | 35 
      • Jürgen Klopp to take us back to the top
      Reply #4: Sep 09, 2018 04:04:18 am
      Cheers mate.  My trips over normally get hotel,pints,match,pints,hotel, plane home. Was over for Torino game with the kids great experience but couldn't relax around town aged 6,4,&14 months. This is our first "trip" alone  since 0-1 last game in the old kop believe it or not.

Quick Reply