Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 18th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W9 D10 L12

Euro home top

Read 2458 times
      rickywawa
      • Forum Jason McAteer
      • Started Topic

• 146 posts |
      Euro home top
      Jul 23, 2006 10:04:44 am
      i'm sure when rick parry was talking about the new adidas deal a few months ago that it was suggested around that time that the euro home top would be the same for next yr as it was supposed to be 'current' for 2 seasons. far dos but does anyone know hoe. will they simply have same top made by adidas or it sounds daft but could they still be wearin reebok home eurp top?

sorry if i'm being a wally but could someone clarify

plus crewe gfame not great but we must remember that it was early friendly and speedy needs time to develop...probably suggesting that harry bhai will not lose his place contrary to many peoples belief in the city (whens he due bsack?)
      rickywawa
      • Forum Jason McAteer
      • Started Topic

• 146 posts |
      Euro home top
      Reply #1: Jul 23, 2006 01:09:13 pm
      cant wait for tom
      koolkidda
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,007 posts | 41 
      Euro home top
      Reply #2: Jul 23, 2006 01:37:32 pm
      As far as I am aware the European home top is to last for this season as well.

Reebok is owned by adidas so I am unsure whether they will a) keep the same shirt or b) just change the manufacturers logo to adidas.

If there is some money to be made then I am  sure they will try.

Quick Reply