Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Bayern [Champions League] Tue 19th Feb @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Anfield

Today is the 18th of February and on this date LFC's match record is P22 W14 D5 L3

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v Spurs?

Alisson
      0 (0%)
      Trent Alexander-Arnold
      0 (0%)
      Joe Gomez
      5 (3.7%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      17 (12.7%)
      Andy Robertson
      5 (3.7%)
      James Milner
      61 (45.5%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      26 (19.4%)
      Naby Keïta
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      4 (3%)
      Roberto Firmino
      16 (11.9%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Jordan Henderson
      0 (0%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)
      Joel Matip
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 134

Voting closed: Sep 19, 2018 02:23:18 pm

Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 5372 times
      HamannsTheMan
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,331 posts | 1319 
      Re: Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #390: Sep 17, 2018 09:45:13 pm
      aww diddums, did the nasty man swearing upset your delicate sensibilities?

Get tae f**k with your faked outrage, and stop being a lying gobs***e.

I explained very clearly what I meant, but you couldn't hack it because you think everything is aimed at you.
      That's why you jumped all over it.
      People aren't f**king stupid you know, they can actually read your rants, deflections and general bullshit.

Probably best to stick you on ignore, then I don't have to constantly deal with the sh*te you come out with, not least of which is ignoring all evidence, ignoring the best manager in the world, and thinking you know better than him about a player he never has anything but praise for

You're weird you mate. There you go again being abusive and swearing over just a simple post. You've got issues.

You don't upset me by swearing you just contradict yourself by saying you don't care, don't give a f**k and you're not angry. As I said you have a funny way of showing it.

I couldn't hack it? I just made a very simple comment and you've gotten very angry over it. You're still angry about it now, just look at the state of your posts?

Your last paragraph shows that it's clearly evident you're annoyed that I don't rate your boy Henderson so that explains why you've flown off the handle today over something so little and innocent.

I'm not surprised really because it was only two weeks ago you kept saying Henderson is undroppable and will always start for us etc but he was benched at one of the biggest games of the season and we gave another brilliant performance without him in the team so you did look a little silly so I'm not surprised you're a bit upset.

For the record klopp has never publically blasted any of our players even if it's clear he doesn't rate them or they have no future here.  Daniel Sturridge can't get a game for us but klopp repeatedly praises him and comments on his quality all the time.  It's not klopps style to criticise his players, he's not bloody Mourinho.

He would never criticise Henderson in public. It also means that if we ever choose to sell him, we will get the maximum fee for him because our manager 'likes' and rates' him.

I'm not getting into another Henderson debate with you, I told you a fortnight ago that we will wait and see what happens with him. You think he's first name on the team sheet and I think his time is up with us now and he will slowly be edged out the side. Give it 12-18 months and let's see where we're at then and then we can discuss it if you like.

Oh and I don't have to agree with absolutely everything klopp says or does either. I'm entitled to my own opinion. Are you saying that you agree with every single football manager and all of the decisions they make then all because they know more about football than you? 

Why are you on this forum then? I'm here to give my opinions. Why are you here? Because according to you you're not allowed to have an opinion if it differs from anyone at Liverpool?
      adammac
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 3,715 posts | 50 
      • Heart As Big As Liverpool
      Reply #391: Sep 18, 2018 03:08:28 am
      I thought it was very good performance, I really thought Milner, Robbo and VvD really had impressive showing. My main hope was that the front three would be clinical but in the end they are just a little off with their final ball and finishing.
      The Real Donavan Ried
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 4,594 posts | 832 
      Reply #392: Sep 18, 2018 11:54:43 am
      I disagree.  Spurs fans (and most of the pundits) are banging on about the missed penalty call at the end, but Vertonghen was lucky not to see red for his jab to Firmino's eye socket. That was an intentional swing at his face, and it resulted in an injury to our player.  Intentional hands to the face of an opposing player is a straight red.  Spurs should have been 2-0 behind and down to 10 men.
      Mate, unfortunate as it was it was incidental, Had this been in F1 they would be calling this a "racing incident"....
      RobieSlick
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 2,701 posts | 247 
      Reply #393: Sep 18, 2018 04:11:49 pm
      Mate, unfortunate as it was it was incidental, Had this been in F1 they would be calling this a "racing incident"....

Actually, eye socket 'incident', I thought it was deliberate too. How can you swing your arm backwards like that when you are running for the ball. If you watch the incident carefully then it just doesn't make sense.
      racerx34
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 31,369 posts | 2199 
      • THE SALT IN THE SOUP
      Reply #394: Sep 18, 2018 04:26:57 pm
      Going to lock this up for the time being.
      There will be some updates at a later date about standards of posting lately.
      After that, failure to calm down with regards to some posters interactions will result in warnings and bans.
      lfc across the water
      • Needs a Klopp hug...Rafa's Number 1 fan.
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 2,360 posts | 415 
      Reply #395: Oct 13, 2018 08:44:18 pm
      Relive the atmosphere on matchday with audio commentary of the best bits of the game.

https://youtu.be/E_E2PCkKf9Q

Quick Reply