Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

LFC tattoo

Read 3319 times
      ConzS
      • Forum Legend - Fagan
      • Started Topic

• 4,353 posts | 1024 
      LFC tattoo
      Oct 22, 2018 05:28:07 pm
      So I’ve been thinking for a while now that I’d like to get a tattoo dedicated to my club. That and the fact that I need to cover up the horrendous mistake that I made when I was 14 when it felt like a good idea to get my name permanently marked on my forearm.

Anybody got any LFC tattoos? Any creative types got any good ideas that they can share?
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Re: LFC tattoo
      Reply #1: Jan 12, 2019 09:22:08 pm
      So I’ve been thinking for a while now that I’d like to get a tattoo dedicated to my club. That and the fact that I need to cover up the horrendous mistake that I made when I was 14 when it felt like a good idea to get my name permanently marked on my forearm.

Anybody got any LFC tattoos? Any creative types got any good ideas that they can share?

Can't help with designs but a guy that drinks in my local is going over for the Liverpool tattoo convention in May,does some kick ass stuff.

Quick Reply