Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Pre-Match: Watford V Liverpool (24/11/18 - 15:00)

Read 8726 times
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Re: Pre-Match: Watford V Liverpool (24/11/18 - 15:00)
      Reply #23: Nov 21, 2018 04:22:56 pm
      I really do wish you'd stop with this nonsense about "technical" vs "industrial".
      It's a load of sh*te, as was the ridiculous assertion that Henderson "lacks composure" or that 2 deep players always means a "double pivot".

Just another thinly disguised stick to try and beat a player you don't like.
      This bandwagon is getting really f**king tiresome.

You really do get triggered over nothing and start something out of nothing. You really need to chill, Swab.

Why do you think I hate Hendo? Never have I questioned his captaincy, never have I said he was a sh*t player, and never have I said he should be sold. However, what I have said; his industrial work rivals that of Kante and he could have (maybe still) reached Rakitic level, and what I have said many times, he should be first choice #8 (although with how Wijnaldum and Milner are playing, for the first time this season, I am questioning it)... so yeah, I hate Hendo ;)

Just accept that some players are more technical than others, but that doesn't always necessary mean the technical player is better or better for the team..... just take a look at Aquilani. You should also consider the fact that not all criticism is an attack or a disguise stick to beat on player.

I get it, you are a Hendo fanboy, just like I am with Fabinho, but unlike you, I accept that both have their strengths and weaknesses. Where Hendo is stronger and more comfortable in a midfield 3 and more industrial than Fabinho, I think Fabinho is stronger in a double pivot and more comfortable playing under pressure whilst reading the game better from deep, and right now, I prefer us to use the double pivot as I feel with the players we have, it gives us a better balance as a team and more in attack.

Is it really that difficult to accept other people's opinion for you? It really is getting tiresome for me always having to defend my opinion over Hendo when I actually rate him, just not as a 6, sorry.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      • Liverpool fc give me tourettes
      Reply #24: Nov 21, 2018 04:44:55 pm
      You really do get triggered over nothing and start something out of nothing. You really need to chill, Swab.

Why do you think I hate Hendo? Never have I questioned his captaincy, never have I said he was a sh*t player, and never have I said he should be sold. However, what I have said; his industrial work rivals that of Kante and he could have (maybe still) reached Rakitic level, and what I have said many times, he should be first choice #8 (although with how Wijnaldum and Milner are playing, for the first time this season, I am questioning it)... so yeah, I hate Hendo ;)

Just accept that some players are more technical than others, but that doesn't always necessary mean the technical player is better or better for the team..... just take a look at Aquilani. You should also consider the fact that not all criticism is an attack or a disguise stick to beat on player.

I get it, you are a Hendo fanboy, just like I am with Fabinho, but unlike you, I accept that both have their strengths and weaknesses. Where Hendo is stronger and more comfortable in a midfield 3 and more industrial than Fabinho, I think Fabinho is stronger in a double pivot and more comfortable playing under pressure whilst reading the game better from deep, and right now, I prefer us to use the double pivot as I feel with the players we have, it gives us a better balance as a team and more in attack.

Is it really that difficult to accept other people's opinion for you? It really is getting tiresome for me always having to defend my opinion over Hendo when I actually rate him, just not as a 6, sorry.

I am still struggling with this whole 6 and 8 thing, especially as football manager has squad numbers. An example of this was xavi and iniesta who wore 6 and 8 for Barcelona but reversed those numbers for spain
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #25: Nov 21, 2018 04:45:44 pm

Swab just likes twisting stuff. I saw one member come on here and write "he's sh*te, bin him off" and Swab said nothing but continued to debate people who respectfully don't see him as first xi material but value him as a squad player and went on to make up ridiculous lies saying I said stuff about Milner. He totally lost it yesterday when trying to explain Reina went on the decline.. Even after supplying graphs that show that decline instead of debating it was just the same repeated mindless insults.

Watford can't be underestimated at 6th in the league and Henderson is coming back from injury, to be fair I wouldn't play him against top 8 sides with what we have available. I'd give Henderson the Everton game at Anfield. That sort of game will suit him better than City etc... Although he played well against PSG last time so I'd consider Hendo if our midfield against Watford sucked, but currently I'm thinking we have better to face better teams.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #26: Nov 21, 2018 04:49:58 pm
      I am still struggling with this whole 6 and 8 thing, especially as football manager has squad numbers. An example of this was xavi and iniesta who wore 6 and 8 for Barcelona but reversed those numbers for spain

8 is more box-box, 6 is more the deeper midfielder for me, that's how I use the numbers.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #27: Nov 21, 2018 04:53:50 pm
      8 is more box-box, 6 is more the deeper midfielder for me, that's how I use the numbers.

Ah right, so you see hendo more as an 8 than a 6 right ? These days it's the other way around for me although with gini's change of role we are probably overloaded in that position now
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #28: Nov 21, 2018 05:06:49 pm
      Ah right, so you see hendo more as an 8 than a 6 right ? These days it's the other way around for me although with gini's change of role we are probably overloaded in that position now

I have always seen (still do) Hendo as an 8, an 8 playing in the 6 role and doing a decent job, but I think we have upgraded in Fabinho, whether he settles down or not is another matter though. And with Hendo in his peak years, I still dream of him moving up to the 8 role as I feel he can offer a hell of a lot more than what he does as the 6. Imagine our counter pressing? Him and Firmino would be sickening.

Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #29: Nov 21, 2018 05:12:55 pm

OK, you also need to stop this silly internet bollocks of "triggered" and saying people need to chill.
      It's a tactic that morons use to try and stifle opposite views, and is not only childish, it's very pretentious, as is throwing out names of players you "think" are "technical".

Here's the craic, ALL players at this level have a LOT of technical ability, and this bollocks of trying to put some in a category of "technical" and others in a category of "industrial" is absolute horseshit, and is a sly way of trying to demean players.
      It's an old tactic used by arsehole pundits who like to say that English players can't be "technical".
      Well, here's some more news for you; neither Milner nor Henderson would be playing regularly in a Klopp tean if they weren't "technical".

It also doesn't matter a jot where you rate Henderson; as has been proven time and time again, Klopp rates him in what you keep describing as a "6 in a double pivot", when he's nothing of the sort. It's just something you read somewhere that you think sounds good.

Klopp has said it a dozen times; it's not about set formations. If a player finds himself in a 6, 8 or 10 roles, then the player assumes the responsibility of that role until such time as we reset.
      I have no idea why you find that so difficult to understand, or why you insist on banging on about players being in rigid positions when they clearly aren't.
      The way Klopp plays is that we use our fullbacks as the outlets and the providers, 2 of the 3 midfielders are there to cover, and the furthest forward to support, so that the 2 wide players can tuck in and we get plenty of bodies in the box, because statistically (and Klopp loves his stats) a team is more likely to score if they have at least 3 but no more than 5 players in and around the box during open play.
      The limit of 5 is set because if you have more, you are more likely to concede from a counter attack.
      What you insist on calling a "10" sits outside or on the edge of the box to defend from the front, keep the ball moving, and shoot if the opportunity arises.
      What you call the "8" is either defending the flank behind the fullback or trying to create an overload on either flank (Milner).

Essentially, you are banging on about an 80's model of play, with "one sitting, one going", and that is simply not the case.
      Rafa's best team played a true double pivot, with 1 ball winner and 1 deep lying playmaker.
      That is not what we do under Klopp, and as explained before, Henderson plays more of a Volante role than a true 6, because a true 6 is a very rigid position with little or no scope for movement, invention or targeted pressing further up the field.

Stop reading shitty websites and looking at diagrams, listen to Klopp explain his systems and actually try to understand that all this "double pivot" stuff you keep spouting is pure nonsense in the systems we play.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #30: Nov 21, 2018 06:21:22 pm
      Here's the craic, ALL players at this level have a LOT of technical ability, and this bollocks of trying to put some in a category of "technical" and others in a category of "industrial" is absolute horseshit, and is a sly way of trying to demean players.
      It's an old tactic used by arsehole pundits who like to say that English players can't be "technical".
      Well, here's some more news for you; neither Milner nor Henderson would be playing regularly in a Klopp tean if they weren't "technical".

F***ing Swab... ;D

Of course every player has a different level of technical ability, some better than others. Of course it's logical to categorize them. Would you not put Kante, Drinkwater, Allan etc in the more industrial over the technical category? How about the likes of, Kroos, Pjanic, Jorginho etc in the more technical over industrial category? It makes sense... right?

As for the English, you don't need to be a genius to know the English league is more suited for the less technical than any other top leagues, hence the reason why the English has always produced better industrial players than other foreign leagues, such as the Spanish, French and Italian leagues.

It also doesn't matter a jot where you rate Henderson; as has been proven time and time again, Klopp rates him in what you keep describing as a "6 in a double pivot", when he's nothing of the sort. It's just something you read somewhere that you think sounds good.

Yes, you have said many times that people who disagree doesn't matter because Klopp knows more etc. We get it, he knows more, but that doesn't mean he is 100% right, right? It is his opinion, just like it is ours.

Klopp has said it a dozen times; it's not about set formations. If a player finds himself in a 6, 8 or 10 roles, then the player assumes the responsibility of that role until such time as we reset.
      I have no idea why you find that so difficult to understand, or why you insist on banging on about players being in rigid positions when they clearly aren't.
      The way Klopp plays is that we use our fullbacks as the outlets and the providers, 2 of the 3 midfielders are there to cover, and the furthest forward to support, so that the 2 wide players can tuck in and we get plenty of bodies in the box, because statistically (and Klopp loves his stats) a team is more likely to score if they have at least 3 but no more than 5 players in and around the box during open play.
      The limit of 5 is set because if you have more, you are more likely to concede from a counter attack.
      What you insist on calling a "10" sits outside or on the edge of the box to defend from the front, keep the ball moving, and shoot if the opportunity arises.
      What you call the "8" is either defending the flank behind the fullback or trying to create an overload on either flank (Milner).

Essentially, you are banging on about an 80's model of play, with "one sitting, one going", and that is simply not the case.
      Rafa's best team played a true double pivot, with 1 ball winner and 1 deep lying playmaker.
      That is not what we do under Klopp, and as explained before, Henderson plays more of a Volante role than a true 6, because a true 6 is a very rigid position with little or no scope for movement, invention or targeted pressing further up the field.

Stop reading shitty websites and looking at diagrams, listen to Klopp explain his systems and actually try to understand that all this "double pivot" stuff you keep spouting is pure nonsense in the systems we play.

Here is yet another example for you, a fully qualified coach/manager (that knows more than us ;) ) giving his opinion on how 4231 differs over 433.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHw_PmmdbmA

Also, you shouldn't take everything literal. Double pivot doesn't necessary mean 2 CM's in static defensive positions for me, more so 2 hub players, 2 central midfielders, 2x 6's, 2x 8's. Do you think Klopp was being literal when he said Fab and Wijnaldum played as a double 6? For sure, we will mainly see one go and one stay, whether that's Wijnaldum or Fabinho, it doesn't matter as seen when we actually play 4231.

Same goes with a 433, we will see Hendo in the 8 role and one of the 8's covering the 6 and assuming the role (just as any other team), but generally, you will see the players playing more to the assigned role and position, but that doesn't mean it is rigid and they have no scope for movement, invention or targeted pressing further up the field.

And of course, it is nothing new seeing players assuming a role and taking responsibility If the player finds himself in a 6, 8 or 10 roles, I see it in every game, some teams more so than others, nothing revolutionary for me.
      « Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018 06:25:30 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #31: Nov 21, 2018 06:34:39 pm
      F***ing Swab... ;D

Of course every player has a different level of technical ability, some better than others. Of course it's logical to categorize them. Would you not put Kante, Drinkwater, Allan etc in the more industrial over the technical category? How about the likes of, Kroos, Pjanic, Jorginho etc in the more technical over industrial category? It makes sense... right?

As for the English, you don't need to be a genius to know the English league is more suited for the less technical than any other top leagues, hence the reason why the English has always produced better industrial players than other foreign leagues, such as the Spanish, French and Italian leagues.

Yes, you have said many times that people who disagree doesn't matter because Klopp knows more etc. We get it, he knows more, but that doesn't mean he is 100% right, right? It is his opinion, just like it is ours.

Here is yet another example for you, a fully qualified coach/manager (that knows more than us ;) ) giving his opinion on how 4231 differs over 433.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHw_PmmdbmA

Also, you shouldn't take everything literal. Double pivot doesn't necessary mean 2 CM's in static defensive positions for me, more so 2 hub players, 2 central midfielders, 2x 6's, 2x 8's. For sure, we will mainly see one go and one stay, whether that's Wijnaldum or Fabinho, it doesn't matter as seen when we actually play 4231.

Same goes with a 433, we will see Hendo in the 8 role and one of the 8's covering the 6 and assuming the role (just as any other team), but generally, you will see the players playing more to the assigned role and position, but that doesn't mean it is rigid and they have no scope for movement, invention or targeted pressing further up the field.

And of course, it is nothing new seeing players assuming a role and taking responsibility If the player finds himself in a 6, 8 or 10 roles, I see it in every game, some teams more so than others, nothing revolutionary for me.

Using Phil Neville to try and illustrate ANY kind of point automatically means you have zero understanding or credibility, especially as we don't play 4231, an utterly rigid system (but also one where the 2 fullbacks provide width, an outlet and the main attacking fulcrum), that you try to shoehorn in so you can bang on about "double pivots".
      We do not play any kind of double pivot under Klopp.
      Now you try to move the goalposts and re-define "double pivot" to mean any 2 midfielders, when the other week you were saying it was 2 6's.
      Unbelievable.
      We play variations of 433, and that's the simple fact, as Klopp has said many times, but for some reason, you seem to think that your opinion carries more weight than actual facts, but your opinion doesn't carry any sort of weight, and certainly not the kind of weight Klopps carries, but for some strange reason you think it does.

Here's where your nonsense comes unstuck; Klopp isn't just putting forth an opinion, he's speaking factually, from watching players in training, analysing a ton of information about fitness levels, performance, niggles, etc etc
      He knows to a very fine margin who is suited for what game based on tons of information that you don't have, and yet you think your opinion is equal.
      That really does deserve a big internet ;D

« Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018 06:38:48 pm by Swab »
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #32: Nov 21, 2018 06:38:47 pm
      OK, you also need to stop this silly internet bollocks of "triggered" and saying people need to chill.
      It's a tactic that morons use to try and stifle opposite views, and is not only childish, it's very pretentious, as is throwing out names of players you "think" are "technical".

same old recycled crap but just too wordy. Klopp thinks, Klopp said, Klopp rates.. bla bla bla! 3 short points will dispel this.

1) Klopp won't speak ill of any of his players, but he  regularly talks Henderson up to negate the amount of criticism he gets.

2) Klopp has pulled Henderson off early on multiple occasions and also benched him on multiple occasions.

3) What Klopp thinks and what he says aren't exactly always the same.

I've seen Mourinho slag his own players off before, but it's not Klopps style. If anyone were to score 2 own goals in one game Klopp would say he's been unfortunate rather than say he underperformed, it's his style. The fact is there is Hendo, Fab, Gini, Milner all trying to get starting spots. At the moment Gini is slightly above the rest in my opinion. I couldn't care less if Klopp thinks differently, but if you look at minutes played as an indication who Klopp rates the most then Gini more because he's played over double the minutes Henderson has this season. If people spoke badly about Gini then I'm sure Klopp would sing his praises like he has Henderson. The manager will always speak different to the fans so it's ridiculous to try to back points up with manager quotes.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #33: Nov 21, 2018 06:43:54 pm
      Using Phil Neville to try and illustrate ANY kind of point automatically means you have zero understanding or credibility, especially as we don't play 4231, an utterly rigid system (but also one where the 2 fullbacks provide width, an outlet and the main attacking fulcrum), that you try to shoehorn in so you can bang on about "double pivots".
      Now you try to move the goalposts and re-define "double pivot" to mean any 2 midfielders, when the other week you were saying it was 2 6's.
      Unbelievable.
      We play variations of 433, and that's the simple fact, as Klopp has said many times, but for some reason, you seem to think that your opinion carries more weight than actual facts, but your opinion doesn't carry any sort of weight, and certainly not the kind of weight Klopps carries, but for some strange reason you think it does.

Here's where your nonsense comes unstuck; Klopp isn't just putting forth an opinion, he's speaking factually, from watching players in training, analysing a ton of information about fitness levels, performance, niggles, etc etc
      He knows to a very fine margin who is suited for what game based on tons of information that you don't have, and yet you think your opinion is equal.
      So far this season;

Henderson 479 PL + 161 CL minutes
      Gini 994 PL + 360 CL minutes.

Explain how that happens if the manager really rates Henderson as the highest.
      Personally I think Klopps got the line ups right most of the time with Gini. What he says and does are always so different.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #34: Nov 21, 2018 06:45:20 pm
      So far this season;

Henderson 479 PL + 161 CL minutes
      Gini 994 PL + 360 CL minutes.

Explain how that happens if the manager really rates Henderson as the highest.

He's been injured
       :couch:
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #35: Nov 21, 2018 06:45:39 pm
      I couldn't care less if Klopp thinks differently

And there we have it.

The millennial guide to football, sponsored by Sky Sports, and brought to you by internet "experts".

Martin Tylers monkey is alive and well.
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #36: Nov 21, 2018 06:46:50 pm

And missed pre-season.

Again, Klopp has explained this several times, but some of the posters here take no notice because it doesn't fit their agenda.
      FATKOPITE10
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,342 posts | 3368 
      Reply #37: Nov 21, 2018 06:47:18 pm
      same old recycled crap but just too wordy. Klopp thinks, Klopp said, Klopp rates.. bla bla bla! 3 short points will dispel this.

1) Klopp won't speak ill of any of his players, but he  regularly talks Henderson up to negate the amount of criticism he gets.

2) Klopp has pulled Henderson off early on multiple occasions and also benched him on multiple occasions.

3) What Klopp thinks and what he says aren't exactly always the same.

I've seen Mourinho slag his own players off before, but it's not Klopps style. If anyone were to score 2 own goals in one game Klopp would say he's been unfortunate rather than say he underperformed, it's his style. The fact is there is Hendo, Fab, Gini, Milner all trying to get starting spots. At the moment Gini is slightly above the rest in my opinion. I couldn't care less if Klopp thinks differently, but if you look at minutes played as an indication who Klopp rates the most then Gini more because he's played over double the minutes Henderson has this season. If people spoke badly about Gini then I'm sure Klopp would sing his praises like he has Henderson. The manager will always speak different to the fans so it's ridiculous to try to back points up with manager quotes.

Klopp has pulled henderson off on multiple occasions?  Really ?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #38: Nov 21, 2018 06:47:43 pm
      he's had injuries but he's spent a long time on the bench. I remember months after the world cup people were making excuses saying he was resting from the world cup, whilst sitting on the bench and his England teammates playing already.
      German_Panzer
      • Forum Phil Thompson

• 488 posts | 60 
      Reply #39: Nov 21, 2018 06:51:07 pm
      With our latest form I don't see us winning. Gini-Milner-Henderson/Fabinho are not good enough in these tougher road games. We need Shaq or Keita. But Keita was injured and is not ready and Jürgen doesn't trust Shaq to get more responsibility. Vicious circle. My prediction is 1-1, of course hoping for some breakout 0-7.
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,965 posts | 3047 
      Reply #40: Nov 21, 2018 06:52:15 pm

Talk about preferential treatment..........? 🤔
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #41: Nov 21, 2018 06:56:08 pm
      He got pulled off against Leicester of you remember, Klopp rarely makes subs before 75 but he had to make a change because we were allover the v place. Against Napoli he was going to start with Keita but he got injured in the first 20 minutes then Henderson came on. Klopp has demonstrated he's not always the first on the teamsheet, he's lost a few hundred minutes from injuries but even without injuries I think Gini would have more minutes.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #42: Nov 21, 2018 06:59:20 pm
      With our latest form I don't see us winning. Gini-Milner-Henderson/Fabinho are not good enough in these tougher road games. We need Shaq or Keita. But Keita was injured and is not ready and Jürgen doesn't trust Shaq to get more responsibility. Vicious circle. My prediction is 1-1, of course hoping for some breakout 0-7.
      Nah, we can beat anybody on the right day. Henderson is a good player to have. In December I'd use him against Everton, Burnley, Bournemouth, Wolves and Newcastle. Rest him against Napoli, United and Arsenal. No team in PL will have 25 world class players. We need to up the quality everytime we have a tougher task to manage rotation.
      PurpleMonkey
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 10,000 posts | 1991 
      Reply #43: Nov 21, 2018 07:25:28 pm

I don't usually agree with P.Neville, but from time to time, these "idiot" pundits do make sense and give good examples, but my point was more pandering to your mindset about managers and coaches knowing more and are always right ;)

Just like you are willing to ignore what Klopp said when he said we played a different system and a double 6 and your opinion carries more weight than actual facts.

Watch games again, look at the heat maps, watch interviews this season and you will see Klopp talking about different system and a double 6. One could say you think your opinion carries more weight than actual facts.

I have shown you many examples which you choose to ignore, so show me your examples, please.

Unbelievable.

No I didn't (not that I remember), go back and check my posts, I am sure I didn't. I highlighted that Klopp said it, something you can't seem to accept. But even if I did say they were 2x 6's , they are still 2 x CM's playing in the CM areas predominantly.

No one is disputing the fact he knows more, and what he picks for match days doesn't mean he is right all the time, it's his opinion, just like it is for  Lijnders and Krawietz, I am sure they all challenge Klopp from time to time and give their opinions that differs from Klopp.

I am guessing your opinion is equal to that of a film/song writer, director, actor or whatever you disagree with that you do not specialize in, right? I guess you know more than P.Neville by your mindset ;)
      « Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018 07:34:50 pm by PurpleMonkey »
      Swab
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 13,361 posts | 3462 
      Reply #44: Nov 21, 2018 07:44:00 pm
      I don't usually agree with P.Neville, but from time to time, these "idiot" pundits do make sense and give good examples, but my point was more pandering to your mindset about managers and coaches knowing more and are always right ;)

Just like you are willing to ignore what Klopp said when he said we played a different system and a double 6 and your opinion carries more weight than actual facts.

Watch games again, look at the heat maps, watch interviews this season and you will see Klopp talking about different system and a double 6. One could say you think your opinion carries more weight than actual facts.

I have shown you many examples which you choose to ignore, so show me your examples, please.

No I didn't (not that I remember), go back and check my posts, I am sure I didn't. I highlighted that Klopp said it, something you can't seem to accept. But even if I did say they were 2x 6's , they are still 2 x CM's playing in the CM areas predominantly.

No one is disputing the fact he knows more, and what he picks for match days doesn't mean he is right all the time, it's his opinion, just like it is for  Lijnders and Krawietz, I am sure they all challenge Klopp from time to time and give their opinions that differs from Klopp.

I am guessing your opinion is equal to that of a film/song writer, director, actor or whatever you disagree with that you do not specialize in, right? I guess you know more than P.Neville by your mindset ;)

blah, blah, blah, just more bullshit.

You either really are clueless and genuinely don't have a clue, or you're on a windup.

Phil Neville, being put forwards as an expert.

That's F***ing hilarious.
      The bloke wouldn't know his arse from his elbow unless someone told him first, then he'd repeat it as if he'd thought that way all along.

I really, really can't believe that an utter clown like Neville "stuck in the 90's" is being touted by you as an expert, but since you believe that we play a "double pivot" with one sitter and one "box to box" I guess you watch him quite a lot and get your opinions from there.

Holy F***ing sh*t, that's bad.
      harrydunn08
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 5,915 posts | 957 
      Reply #45: Nov 21, 2018 08:07:23 pm
      Alisson in goal -- obviously. 

The back 4 -- VVD, Robbo, and Gomez all start.  The question is if Lovren or TAA start and where that puts Joe.  I'd leave Joe at CB, but I've got a feeling Jürgen will bring Lovren in and move Joe to RB.  Perhaps a little more defensive at the back to make room for Shaqiri in midfield.

In the middle -- Milner is almost a certain starter due to him having a nice rest.  I also think Shaq needs to start because he's been on fire for club and country.  That leaves 1 spot for Hendo, Fabinho, or Gini -- I'm guessing Gini will get the nod. 

Attack -- the usual front 3 with Solanke on the bench as a reward for his promising performances lately. 

4-1 to the Mighty Reds!!

Quick Reply