Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 29th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P24 W11 D6 L7

Stuart Higgins + Steven Gerrard

Read 8793 times
      JD
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 39,529 posts | 6887 
      Stuart Higgins + Steven Gerrard
      Nov 14, 2007 01:15:31 am
      Steven Higgins former Editor of the Sun runs his own 'communications company' these days.

Stuart Higgins: Managing Director
      Stuart is ex-editor of the Sun newspaper (1994 - 1998). He joined The Sun in 1979 and worked as news editors, New York correspondent, Royal reporter, features editor and deputy editor, during which time he has built up an unrivalled network of contacts which he maintains
      today.

stuart-higgins.co.uk/biographies.html

So I would imagine a significant figure at the newspaper during their Hillsborough lies.

Nice to see Steven Gerrard helping keep him in business then.  >:(
      Glenbuck
      • Forum Legend - Benitez

• 1,893 posts | 205 
      Re: Stuart Higgins + Steven Gerrard
      Reply #1: Nov 14, 2007 02:37:44 pm
      To be honest JD I would lay the blame at the feet of the man who nearly cost us our captain twice, his agent Struan Marshall of SFX. He obviously believed no one would come across the fact that this Muppet once worked for the S*n, and I may be a bit gullible but I doubt very much Stevie G knows at all. This is by no means an excuse for him as he and his advisor's should have the prerequisite ā€œNo S*n Associationā€ in place for every deal they make.

I see SFX has been taken over by Wasserman and that they also represent Carra as well as Stevie G !

http://www.wmgllc.com/

The site could do with some work, click the ball and have a look under management.
      « Last Edit: Nov 14, 2007 02:58:40 pm by Glenbuck »
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #2: Feb 21, 2008 11:46:48 pm
      To be honest, I'm not sure any of the players really appreciate what this means to all of us, how often do we see them being quoted from the scum on sunday (not that i read it, reading news articles on the net) They need to get a F***ing grip and treat them like the fans do. :f_steam:
      RedScouseLaz
      • Forum Emlyn Hughes

• 753 posts | 40 
      • du du du du du du, du du du du du du
      Reply #3: Apr 16, 2008 01:03:06 am
      To be honest, I'm not sure any of the players really appreciate what this means to all of us, how often do we see them being quoted from the scum on sunday (not that I read it, reading news articles on the net) They need to get a F***ing grip and treat them like the fans do. :f_steam:

They may get quoted but they dont actually talk directly to the s*n. For one as we all know it lies to F**k anyway , so probly makes half it up. The rest , stealing quotes from other interviews. simple as. I am sure they are basically told the day they join the club that its taboo.

Also , dont be reading articles on the net by the s*n either. I mean ffs.
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #4: Apr 23, 2008 08:18:07 pm
      They may get quoted but they dont actually talk directly to the s*n. For one as we all know it lies to F**k anyway , so probly makes half it up. The rest , stealing quotes from other interviews. simple as. I am sure they are basically told the day they join the club that its taboo.

Also , dont be reading articles on the net by the s*n either. I mean ffs.
      Well I do spend time on skysports, which has close links to the s*n, so it is inevitable that articles will appear. Don't try and accuse mean of reading things to do with the Sun on purpose.

Quick Reply