Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

European cup pin badges

Read 1480 times
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      European cup pin badges
      Nov 21, 2018 05:53:55 pm
      So im one of them people thats a keen collector of Pin badges. I have a huge collection of hundreds of Liverpool ones but mainly interested in past European ones. Ive just recently got hold of a 84 Roma one i had been after for a long time and am still after one from the 84 semi against benfica. Ive only ever seen a pic of it but if its out there i need it in my collection! If anyone has any to get rid of or need themselves give me a shout. Im becoming a boring old fella these days so this is my hobby the misses lets me get away with! Just got this one last night... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Liverpool-European-Cup-Pin-Badge-Champions-League/292821559683?hash=item442d866983:g:tI8AAOSwpw5bvz23 im normally more for the both team badges but havent seen one like this before so couldnt help myself  ;D
      « Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018 06:09:15 pm by Derek1892 »
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: European cup pin badges
      Reply #1: Nov 22, 2018 10:53:21 am
      I;m sure you would have a great collection LFC pins there. I do collect pins too but not to a great extend and if I ever collect LFC pins I would love to have the one we won our first European Cup.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2: Nov 22, 2018 04:35:30 pm
      Do y'all wear em,or just display at home?  They're way more classy than the half n half scarves.I buy badges occasionally but usually lose them, talking of which anyone know where i can get a "96" pin lost mine over the summer.
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 27, 2018 09:54:41 am
      I;m sure you would have a great collection LFC pins there. I do collect pins too but not to a great extend and if I ever collect LFC pins I would love to have the one we won our first European Cup.
      Yes i have quite a collection on the go now. I have a few from the first on in the bag. I find it better to collect badges as the only small and easily stored. Its a great hobby!
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 27, 2018 09:58:29 am
      Do y'all wear em,or just display at home?  They're way more classy than the half n half scarves.I buy badges occasionally but usually lose them, talking of which anyone know where i can get a "96" pin lost mine over the summer.
      Just at home. Keep it quite private to be honest. Im sure you can get the 96 ones on ebay with a percent of the cost going to the charity

Quick Reply