Trending Topics

Next match: Atalanta v LFC [Europa League] Thu 18th Apr @ 8:00 pm - Pre Match Topic
      Stadio di Bergamo

Today is the 16th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W16 D7 L8

European cup pin badges

Read 1487 times
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      European cup pin badges
      Nov 21, 2018 05:53:55 pm
      So im one of them people thats a keen collector of Pin badges. I have a huge collection of hundreds of Liverpool ones but mainly interested in past European ones. Ive just recently got hold of a 84 Roma one i had been after for a long time and am still after one from the 84 semi against benfica. Ive only ever seen a pic of it but if its out there i need it in my collection! If anyone has any to get rid of or need themselves give me a shout. Im becoming a boring old fella these days so this is my hobby the misses lets me get away with! Just got this one last night... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Liverpool-European-Cup-Pin-Badge-Champions-League/292821559683?hash=item442d866983:g:tI8AAOSwpw5bvz23 im normally more for the both team badges but havent seen one like this before so couldnt help myself  ;D
      « Last Edit: Nov 21, 2018 06:09:15 pm by Derek1892 »
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Re: European cup pin badges
      Reply #1: Nov 22, 2018 10:53:21 am
      I;m sure you would have a great collection LFC pins there. I do collect pins too but not to a great extend and if I ever collect LFC pins I would love to have the one we won our first European Cup.
      Boston not la
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,564 posts | 766 
      Reply #2: Nov 22, 2018 04:35:30 pm
      Do y'all wear em,or just display at home?  They're way more classy than the half n half scarves.I buy badges occasionally but usually lose them, talking of which anyone know where i can get a "96" pin lost mine over the summer.
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      Reply #3: Nov 27, 2018 09:54:41 am
      I;m sure you would have a great collection LFC pins there. I do collect pins too but not to a great extend and if I ever collect LFC pins I would love to have the one we won our first European Cup.
      Yes i have quite a collection on the go now. I have a few from the first on in the bag. I find it better to collect badges as the only small and easily stored. Its a great hobby!
      Derek1892
      • Forum Erik Meijer
      • Started Topic

• 28 posts |
      Reply #4: Nov 27, 2018 09:58:29 am
      Do y'all wear em,or just display at home?  They're way more classy than the half n half scarves.I buy badges occasionally but usually lose them, talking of which anyone know where i can get a "96" pin lost mine over the summer.
      Just at home. Keep it quite private to be honest. Im sure you can get the 96 ones on ebay with a percent of the cost going to the charity

Quick Reply