Trending Topics

Next match: Man Utd v LFC [Premier League] Sun 24th Feb @ 2:05 pm
      Old Trafford

Today is the 21st of February and on this date LFC's match record is P20 W10 D5 L5

Red Dead Redemption 2

Read 285 times
      RedWilly
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish
      • Started Topic

• 7,463 posts | 862 
      Red Dead Redemption 2
      Nov 27, 2018 04:58:31 am
      Couldn’t find a thread for this.

Was really looking forward to this game and bought it a few weeks ago and holy hell it hasn’t let me down!!

Barely scratched the surface of the main storyline, as I’ve been out exploring the map and doing side missions. The detail is incredible and the sheer size of it leaves me excited to know what else is to come given I feel I haven’t really experienced the games full depth yet.

It has an honour system, not really sure what impact it has, but needless to say, hogtieing people and throwing them on train tracks doesn’t help it :D

Anyone else got it?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,634 posts | 2138 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: Red Dead Redemption 2
      Reply #1: Nov 27, 2018 07:17:43 am
      I have a few games to finish before I sink my teeth into it but I cannot wait!
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,197 posts | 495 
      Reply #2: Dec 22, 2018 06:10:53 pm

Was really looking forward to this game and bought it a few weeks ago and holy hell it hasn’t let me down!!

Barely scratched the surface of the main storyline, as I’ve been out exploring the map and doing side missions. The detail is incredible and the sheer size of it leaves me excited to know what else is to come given I feel I haven’t really experienced the games full depth yet.

It has an honour system, not really sure what impact it has, but needless to say, hogtieing people and throwing them on train tracks doesn’t help it :D

Anyone else got it?

I bought the game! but didn't have time to start it. traveling a lot for work these days so not really having the time to settle down and try it out.

But I heard the mechanics and the graphics are really good!
      Dadorious
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,731 posts | 977 
      Reply #3: Feb 10, 2019 08:42:10 pm

Anyone else got it?
      Just finished the story mode what a fantastic game one of the best I’ve ever played definitely!

Quick Reply