Trending Topics

Next match: Dortmund v LFC [Friendly] Fri 19th Jul @ 1:00 am
      University of Notre Dame, Indiana, USA

Today is the 16th of July and on this date LFC's match record is P7 W6 D0 L1

Red Dead Redemption 2

Read 758 times
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,752 posts | 1003 
      Red Dead Redemption 2
      Nov 27, 2018 04:58:31 am
      Couldn’t find a thread for this.

Was really looking forward to this game and bought it a few weeks ago and holy hell it hasn’t let me down!!

Barely scratched the surface of the main storyline, as I’ve been out exploring the map and doing side missions. The detail is incredible and the sheer size of it leaves me excited to know what else is to come given I feel I haven’t really experienced the games full depth yet.

It has an honour system, not really sure what impact it has, but needless to say, hogtieing people and throwing them on train tracks doesn’t help it :D

Anyone else got it?
      Magillionare
      • Official LFC Reds Sig Maker. Lives on Sesame Street.
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 14,843 posts | 2312 
      • Hold on a minute, John Wayne hasn't arrived yet.
      Re: Red Dead Redemption 2
      Reply #1: Nov 27, 2018 07:17:43 am
      I have a few games to finish before I sink my teeth into it but I cannot wait!
      Arab Scouse
      • Forum Legend - Fagan

• 3,301 posts | 555 
      Reply #2: Dec 22, 2018 06:10:53 pm

Was really looking forward to this game and bought it a few weeks ago and holy hell it hasn’t let me down!!

Barely scratched the surface of the main storyline, as I’ve been out exploring the map and doing side missions. The detail is incredible and the sheer size of it leaves me excited to know what else is to come given I feel I haven’t really experienced the games full depth yet.

It has an honour system, not really sure what impact it has, but needless to say, hogtieing people and throwing them on train tracks doesn’t help it :D

Anyone else got it?

I bought the game! but didn't have time to start it. traveling a lot for work these days so not really having the time to settle down and try it out.

But I heard the mechanics and the graphics are really good!
      Dadorious
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 8,870 posts | 1049 
      Reply #3: Feb 10, 2019 08:42:10 pm

Anyone else got it?
      Just finished the story mode what a fantastic game one of the best I’ve ever played definitely!
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,752 posts | 1003 
      Reply #4: Feb 28, 2019 06:13:39 pm
      Just finished the story mode what a fantastic game one of the best I’ve ever played definitely!

I’m still on the story mode myself, got to be honest after initially loving it I’ve started to find it a little repetitive recently.

Haven’t tried online yet as I want to finish the story mode first. Anyone else given online a go?
      RedWilly
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • Started Topic
      • 7,752 posts | 1003 
      Reply #5: May 09, 2019 09:40:03 pm
      Had my first go at online today. Seems quite slick and enjoy the fact it seems to have a storyline behind it (although it is very early days). Have not encountered any other players in the open world, thought they would be everywhere.
      Frankly, Mr Shankly
      • Forum Legend - Paisley

• 19,652 posts | 5028 
      • YNWA
      Reply #6: May 10, 2019 01:59:57 pm
      Been playing this whenever I get home (don't have a PS4 south so this is being played in 3-4 month installments)

I'm totally blown over by this game. I thought the first Red Dead Redemption was the greatest game ever having played and completed it back in 2010 but this takes it beyond that high watermark and I haven't even finished it yet!

Quick Reply