Trending Topics

Next match: Fulham v LFC [Premier League] Sun 21st Apr @ 4:30 pm
      Craven Cottage

Today is the 20th of April and on this date LFC's match record is P31 W17 D7 L7

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v PSG?

Alisson
      39 (46.4%)
      Joe Gomez
      3 (3.6%)
      Dejan Lovren
      1 (1.2%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      18 (21.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (2.4%)
      James Milner
      5 (6%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      15 (17.9%)
      Naby KeĆÆta
      1 (1.2%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: Dec 02, 2018 09:55:46 pm

Paris St Germain 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 35227 times
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,697 posts | 3365 
      Re: Paris St Germain 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #897: Nov 30, 2018 08:52:26 pm
      Very good info there. Not trying to win every argument because i go to live games or i know the game better than you do. Or, trying to force someone to believe in some nonsense.

Do you actually read what I posted - Iā€™ll try and simplify it for you

This season Klopp has along with some new signing adjusted the tactics to make us better defensively to ensure we donā€™t throw away games , trying to get more wins from the draws we had last year - that conservative more defensive approach it appears people donā€™t like because itā€™s ā€œboringā€ -

Now according to the simpleton he puts the change in defence strength down to just Alisson based on stats - well sorry for me stats donā€™t always show the full picture and the defensive improvement this year is down to a full combination of a number of areas - VVD and Gomez as a pair , Alisson and setting up a bit more solid. Now my point about Alisson whilst he has been solid in a good number of the games he has been able to coast through doing things simple without being stretched to his full ability

Now hopefully that paints the picture a little bit simplier for you and the simpleton

Oh and the comment about going to the game was in response to your snide remark about not just watching the highlights

Btw - if you want to borrow the return button make a paragraph just ask  :roll:
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #898: Nov 30, 2018 08:53:05 pm
      Riba, I think you better stop responding here. It's not going to end just because someone is  too gung-ho trying to win an argument and with some fancy words. For a while I though I was online taking "English" lesson. I really have to go water my plants. Byeeee ....
      « Last Edit: Nov 30, 2018 09:01:55 pm by redkop63 »
      Scotia
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 8,968 posts | 3052 
      Reply #899: Nov 30, 2018 08:55:28 pm
      Very good info there. Not trying to win every argument because i go to live games or i know the game better than you do. Or, trying to force someone to believe in some nonsense.

I thought so. When I posted it on 12/11.

Ribs seemed to agree.....

Alisson is very good, I can't understand people who aren't rating him.
      I've never seen such a good keeper here anyway and I started watching more games during the Dudek days.
      When we had David James I didn't watch a lot of football.

But then again your role model always has loved a good cut and paste. 

In case youā€™re interested LondonRed83 shared the 2nd one on 25th.........

What is worse?

Losing your guiding light or finding out it wasnā€™t all that bright.......?
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #900: Nov 30, 2018 08:58:59 pm
      Do you actually read what I posted - Iā€™ll try and simplify it for you

This season Klopp has along with some new signing adjusted the tactics to make us better defensively to ensure we donā€™t throw away games , trying to get more wins from the draws we had last year - that conservative more defensive approach it appears people donā€™t like because itā€™s ā€œboringā€ -

Now according to the simpleton he puts the change in defence strength down to just Alisson based on stats - well sorry for me stats donā€™t always show the full picture and the defensive improvement this year is down to a full combination of a number of areas - VVD and Gomez as a pair , Alisson and setting up a bit more solid. Now my point about Alisson whilst he has been solid in a good number of the games he has been able to coast through doing things simple without being stretched to his full ability

Now hopefully that paints the picture a little bit simplier for you and the simpleton

Oh and the comment about going to the game was in response to your snide remark about not just watching the highlights

Btw - if you want to borrow the return button make a paragraph just ask  :roll:

Ok, instead of being too mouthful. I'll just sum it up with the least words. By the way, I'm never good in "English Language" so pardon me. I flunked all the exams. "Individuals have performed not the tactics". Ok, ok ok you win all the way, will that be ok for you?

Quick Reply