Trending Topics

Next match: LFC v Brighton [Premier League] Sun 31st Mar @ 2:00 pm
      Anfield

Today is the 28th of March and on this date LFC's match record is P26 W11 D3 L12

LFC Reds Poll

Q. LFC Man of the Match v PSG?

Alisson
      39 (46.4%)
      Joe Gomez
      3 (3.6%)
      Dejan Lovren
      1 (1.2%)
      Virgil van Dijk
      0 (0%)
      Andy Robertson
      18 (21.4%)
      Jordan Henderson
      2 (2.4%)
      James Milner
      5 (6%)
      Georginio Wijnaldum
      0 (0%)
      Mohammed Salah
      0 (0%)
      Roberto Firmino
      0 (0%)
      Sadio Mane
      15 (17.9%)
      Naby KeĆÆta
      1 (1.2%)
      Daniel Sturridge
      0 (0%)
      Xherdan Shaqiri
      0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: Dec 02, 2018 09:55:46 pm

Paris St Germain 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion

Read 34691 times
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Re: Paris St Germain 2-1 Liverpool: In game and Post Match discussion
      Reply #874: Nov 30, 2018 07:18:28 pm
      Sorry but wrong - Alisson during many of the games hasnā€™t had a save of note to make
      Stats please, show me the games where our opposition had 0 shots on target.
      You made a claim, back it up or you are just talking crap.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #875: Nov 30, 2018 07:19:12 pm
      Stats please, show me the games where our opposition had 0 shots on target.

To you understand the concept of ā€œsave of noteā€ - Christ you certainly do remove all doubt of being an idiot
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #876: Nov 30, 2018 07:20:24 pm
      To you understand the concept of ā€œsave of noteā€ - Christ you certainly do remove all doubt of being an idiot
      That reply is not stats, you said Alisson had games where he made 0 saves. I am calling you on that bullsh*t.
      It isn't going away, that post will follow you around now.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #877: Nov 30, 2018 07:23:08 pm
      That reply is not stats, you said Alisson had games where he made 0 saves. I am calling you on that bullsh*t.
      It isn't going away, that post will follow you around now.

Please read what I said

I said Alisson hasnā€™t had to make a save of note - Iā€™m sure even your single digit IQ can understand what that means

Christ you are something special arenā€™t you - and not in a good way
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #878: Nov 30, 2018 07:25:58 pm
      Please read what I said

I said Alisson hasnā€™t had to make a save of note - Iā€™m sure even your single digit IQ can understand what that means

Christ you are something special arenā€™t you - and not in a good way
      Don't wiggle out of it, you are basically saying Alisson had games where he's done nothing. Look at the poll in this thread whilst I get the real stats.
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #879: Nov 30, 2018 07:29:25 pm
      Sorry but wrong - Alisson during many of the games hasnā€™t had a save of note to make
      https://mobile.twitter.com/el_mansfield/status/1061778213934784512
      https://twitter.com/wc_lfc_torres/status/1066418386186440705?s=21

Now you are just digging a bigger hole.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #880: Nov 30, 2018 07:33:30 pm
      Don't wiggle out of it, you are basically saying Alisson had games where he's done nothing. Look at the poll in this thread whilst I get the real stats.

Again your small brain matter canā€™t understand concept of ā€œsave of noteā€ but Iā€™ll explain it to you

Stats will show a ball dribbling along the ground at 1 mph as a shot on target and a save

Stats will have ā€œcomfortableā€ - straight forward shots as a shot on target and a save

If you can understand that then a save of note is for example a full length dive into the top corner to put it around the post

Now either you can scramble around inside the empty shell to understand that or you will just blurt out nonsense and stats

Now the initial point was the adjustment in tactics this year has enabled us to be challenging for the title this year as opposed to it being about one person - but I donā€™t expect you to understand it
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #881: Nov 30, 2018 07:37:19 pm
      Again your small brain matter canā€™t understand concept of ā€œsave of noteā€ but Iā€™ll explain it to you

Stats will show a ball dribbling along the ground at 1 mph as a shot on target and a save

Stats will have ā€œcomfortableā€ - straight forward shots as a shot on target and a save

If you can understand that then a save of note is for example a full length dive into the top corner to put it around the post

Now either you can scramble around inside the empty shell to understand that or you will just blurt out nonsense and stats
      Mignolet was letting everything in, Alisson isn't.. it is that simple. That is the difference in our fortunes, along with VVD as you even admit. Our conservative midfield is not helping out, we would be better having a runner. Even Shabs admits that but can't say who he would drop to fit in the runner.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #882: Nov 30, 2018 07:38:43 pm
      Mignolet was letting everything in, Alisson isn't.. it is that simple. That is the difference in our fortunes, along with VVD as you even admit. Our conservative midfield is not helping out, we would be better having a runner. Even Shabs admits that but can't say who he would drop to fit in the runner.

Itā€™s not that simple but someone with a simple mind will think it is that simple  - guess the cap fits
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #883: Nov 30, 2018 07:44:13 pm
      Itā€™s not that simple but someone with a simple mind will think it is that simple  - guess the cap fits
      Give me an esitmate, how many points do you think that Alisson alone has improved us by compared to last season.
      I am saying 8 points. Without Alisson we would be ahead of United and Everton but behind Arsenal.
      redkop63
      • Forum Legend - Dalglish

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #884: Nov 30, 2018 07:53:00 pm
      Since we have been unbeaten in 13 games so far and 10 more points than this point last year -

This point last year we lost twice and 5 draws -

Surely even you arenā€™t that dense you canā€™t see the improvement

Did you actually watch those games before you come round here to comment? Watch the full match, dont just watch the highlights. Well, if you are too lazy to watch  the full game, at least watch the extended highlights. Oh, now i know Alisson has been sleeping all these games.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #885: Nov 30, 2018 07:54:14 pm
      Did you actually watch those games before you come round here to comment. Watch the full match, dont just watch the highlights. Well, if you are too lazy to watch  the full game, at least watch the extended highlights. Oh, now i know Alisson has been sleeping all these games.

Yep watched plenty of the games from the lack of comfort from my stadium seat ( well seat is a loose word for it )
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #886: Nov 30, 2018 07:59:15 pm
      Yep watched plenty of the games from the lack of comfort from my stadium seat ( well seat is a loose word for it )
      I've never had a problem with those seats, I bring seat cushions with me. From my seat Allison is a hero.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #887: Nov 30, 2018 08:13:00 pm

Well, i'm truly dissapointed then that you can't see the big picture or that you haven't been paying attention in those games? Try watch the match far up the stand not near the touch line.That would give you a better perspective of how we fare as a whole. Hmmm ... the "i'm better and more knowlegeable than you" etos comes into play just bcos i go watch matches life is rearing its ugly heads again. I don't go watch live matches but at least i draw my opinon and conclusion based on what i  see in those matches and consistent with what others say worldwide. Ok, lets play a bit of showoff here, since you are an almighty supporter that goes to every game live in the stadium, ok give you the big honor of going to every match. Since when have you been supporting the club? Probably, starting from the lallana era??? Don't nonsense others' opinion. Debate with facts and maturity.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #888: Nov 30, 2018 08:14:38 pm
      I've never had a problem with those seats, I bring seat cushions with me. From my seat Allison is a hero.

Second that.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #889: Nov 30, 2018 08:16:27 pm
      Well, i'm truly dissapointed then that you can't see the big picture or that you haven't been paying attention in those games? Try watch the match far up the stand not near the touch line.That would give you a better perspective of how we fare as a whole. Hmmm ... the "i'm better and more knowlegeable than you" etos comes into play just bcos i go watch matches life is rearing its ugly heads again. I don't go watch live matches but at least i draw my opinon and conclusion based on what i  see in those matches and consistent with what others say worldwide. Ok, lets play a bit of showoff here, since you are an almighty supporter that goes to every game live in the stadium, ok give you the big honor of going to every match. Since when have you been supporting the club? Probably, starting from the lallana era??? Don't nonsense others' opinion. Debate with facts and maturity.

Did he touch a nerve calling you out on your rubbish :D

Was very obvious what he was getting at with his ā€˜save of noteā€™ comment and you and Rib are being deliberately thick.
      Lallana in Pyjamas
      • LFC Reds Subscriber
      • 12,479 posts | 3285 
      Reply #890: Nov 30, 2018 08:17:22 pm

Sorry but Iā€™m struggling to understand your point in that hard to read blob ?
      Ribapuru
      • Banned

• 10,843 posts | 1371 
      Reply #891: Nov 30, 2018 08:33:43 pm

Was very obvious what he was getting at with his ā€˜save of noteā€™ comment and you and Rib are being deliberately thick.
      Alisson has made a lot of saves of note, I'd question if Banana from Panama and yourself actually watch games or just spend the 90 minutes standing at pie stands.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #892: Nov 30, 2018 08:37:40 pm

Here we go again, another poster starting a debate with a not so nice word "thick". Don't remember I have offended you in any way,  So, no need to be rude and aggressive and a "must win" attitiude in your debate. By the way, there is no medals or prizes to be won here, in case you don;t know. Again, do you actually understand what the debate is all about?  I'm off to give Riba a +1 in every one of his post here bcos he fully understood what he is talking about. Bye, I'm off to water my plants.

redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #893: Nov 30, 2018 08:38:35 pm
      Sorry but Iā€™m struggling to understand your point in that hard to read blob ?

Then I can't help you. Have a nice day.
      RedWilly

• 9,146 posts | 1619 
      Reply #894: Nov 30, 2018 08:39:12 pm
      Here we go again, another poster starting a debate with a not so nice word "thick". Don't remember I have offended you in any way,  So, no need to be rude and aggressive and a "must win" attitiude in your debate. By the way, there is no medals or prizes to be won here, in case you don;t know. Again, do you actually understand what the debate is all about?  I'm off to give Riba a +1 in every one of his post here bcos he fully understood what he is talking about. Bye, I'm off to water my plants.

Make sure you +1 his comeback about BMI the other day, it was his best post in ages.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #895: Nov 30, 2018 08:41:50 pm

Very good info there. Not trying to win every argument because i go to live games or i know the game better than you do. Or, trying to force someone to believe in some nonsense.
      redkop63

• 6,890 posts | 455 
      Reply #896: Nov 30, 2018 08:49:17 pm
      Make sure you +1 his comeback about BMI the other day, it was his best post in ages.

Stay focus on this topic.

Quick Reply